BBC History Magazine
With a year's subscription to BBC's History Magazine, you won't fall short on the latest historical topic debates, location showcases, or historical trends. They're all highlighted in BBC History.
We’ll send an email to your Tesco.com address. This will contain the unique link to start your subscription. Once your subscription has been set up, you’ll receive your magazine through the post.
What you get
The world's history could be at your fingertips and, to get it at a discount, just use Clubcard vouchers. Simply exchange £17.50 in vouchers and you'll get a year's worth of historical information right at your fingertips.
BBC's History Magazine is the UK's best-selling of its kind. It sparks debate and provokes thought with its range of fascinating articles, ranging from pre-history to the 20th Century. The magazine explores the minds of some of history's famous figures, and creates theories over a huge range of topics from historical domesticity, to war and royal or religious affairs.
BBC History Magazine also helps you keep abreast of the latest and best books, DVDs, TV and radio programmes, as well as highlighting the best historical attractions and destinations to visit around the UK.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your subscription has been set up with the publisher, they will send you the magazines by post.
- BBC HistoryBy knickers18 June 2014aged 65 or overMale
I expect it was my stupidity but I did not find ordering this magazine as a present for a friend an easy thing to do. I ended up having to print off the forms and to send them by post. I am not absolutely sure that it has all gone through now. I had a helpful e mail from them and would think they would have again got in touch if there was a problem.Date used : 15/06/2014
- Excellent MagazineBy Samtheseal07 September 2013aged 35 to 44Male
I look for to this BBC History magazine arriving each month. It is an excellent buy full on fantastic articles and interesting facts.Date used : 11/08/2013
- Good mag but physical copy onlyBy Jack7023 May 2013
I'm enjoying the magazine but be aware that the offer doesn't include access to the digital version.
Add to basket
• Unique links are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers. Unique links are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
• Your magazine will be posted to you.
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Token codes are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• The subscription may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.