BBC History Magazine - Paper
With a year's subscription to BBC's History Magazine, you won't fall short on the latest historical topic debates, location showcases, or historical trends. They're all highlighted in BBC History.
We’ll send an email to your Tesco.com address. This will contain the unique link to start your subscription. Once your subscription has been set up, you’ll receive your magazine through the post.
What you get
The world's history could be at your fingertips and, to get it at a discount, just use Clubcard vouchers. Simply exchange £17.50 in vouchers and you'll get a year's worth of historical information right at your fingertips.
BBC's History Magazine is the UK's best-selling of its kind. It sparks debate and provokes thought with its range of fascinating articles, ranging from pre-history to the 20th Century. The magazine explores the minds of some of history's famous figures, and creates theories over a huge range of topics from historical domesticity, to war and royal or religious affairs.
BBC History Magazine also helps you keep abreast of the latest and best books, DVDs, TV and radio programmes, as well as highlighting the best historical attractions and destinations to visit around the UK.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your subscription has been set up with the publisher, they will send the magazines by post.
- Good value...By hollyhobby4905 March 2015aged 65 or overFemale
My husband has had a subscription for the History Magazine for years, so it is a bonus to be able to get it from Tesco. The magazine cost in the shops is £4.60 so this is a huge saving, plus the fact you use Tesco vouchers to get the subscription... My husband said the magazine is one of best available on the market for history.Date used : 08/02/2015
- Very goodBy Bramblebramble4922 Febuary 2015aged 65 or overFemale
I have enjoyed this magazine for a year and renewed the subscription. The magazine is enjoyed by many
- Great gift!By Mrsgriffiths1114 December 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Have been buying this for my Dad for years now! He loves it and finds it such an interesting read. It's the perfect gift for someone who doesn't need anything and is interested in history and as it lasts all year round, result! Buying it with clubcard vouchers, makes it such a reasonable price too! Highly recommend.Date used : 01/12/2014
- problems with renewing subscriptionBy annoyed202 December 2014aged 55 to 64Female
A fantastic magazine, enjoyed both my History teacher husband, myself and the kids who read it at school when we have finished with it. However after having renewed it by mailed vouchers for several years without problems, since the email system has been in use I have had major problems every year. I am now waiting for the good people at the subscription services to sort the mess out again (3rd year running). They also commented that they wish Tesco would go back to the previous voucher system as they are being swamped with problems like mine.Date used : 02/12/2014
- BBC History MagazineBy Shegsy18 November 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Excellent magazine which I received promptly after sending off my voucher. I will certainly renew my subscription next year.Date used : 18/11/2014
Add to basket
• Unique links are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers. Unique links are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
• Your magazine will be posted to you.
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Token codes are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• The subscription may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.