BBC Good Food Magazine Annual Subscription
Pick up a year's subscription to the BBC's Good Food Magazine and indulge in healthy new recipe options for you to try at home.
We’ll send an email to your Tesco.com address. This will contain unique link to start your subscription. Once your subscription has been set up, you’ll receive your magazine through the post.
What you get
BBC Good Food Magazine is the UK’s best selling food magazine. Each issue is packed with over 75 new recipes for everyday meals, easy entertaining and dishes from celebrity chefs. You can grab a year's subscription using Clubcard vouchers so you get the magazines at a discount. Just exchange £15 in vouchers.
Every recipe is tested by the Good Food cookery team, and the team's tips will help you every step of the way. Plus, each month the TV section includes recipes from popular cookery programmes. Whether you are a beginner or want to create something new and exciting for every meal of the month - this is the magazine for you.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your subscription has been set up with the publisher, they will send the magazines by post.
- Super impressed. Great value. Great mag :)By cakebakercraftsmaker198806 January 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Extremely happy with this offer! costs about triple the points in cash to subscribe outside of tesco! Great magazine for inspiration for cooking and baking. seasonal recipes and info. 2nd time I've subscribed now and am making sure I have enough clubcard points to renew the subscription again.Date used : 06/01/2015
- Christmas giftBy Poole04 January 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Fantastic way to get an annul magazine as a Christmas present.Date used : 25/12/2014
- BBC Good FoodBy lilybelle21 December 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Excellent magazine, have had a subscription to this for at least 10 years. Would have given 5 stars if the process of obtaining the subscription was easier. I have not been unable to do since it has gone online it never works for me and is so time consuming, thankfully I received excellent service from Leanne in your customer service department who did it for me. Please go back to the mail order form.Date used : 21/12/2014
- Great service.By Ched12 December 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I have just received my first copy of the magazine and I am very pleased with it, also the service. It is nice to receive a magazine through the post, I feel it is personal. Great stuff!!Date used : 05/12/2014
- Double up MagazinesBy peanutbutter12 December 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Fantastic way to get an annul magazine which you would not otherwise be able to afford.Date used : 10/12/2014
Add to basket
• Unique links are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers. Unique links are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
• Your magazine will be posted to you.
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Token codes are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• The subscription may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.