BBC Good Food Magazine Annual Subscription
Pick up a year's subscription to the BBC's Good Food Magazine and indulge in healthy new recipe options for you to try at home.
We’ll send an email to your Tesco.com address. This will contain unique link to start your subscription. Once your subscription has been set up, you’ll receive your magazine through the post.
What you get
BBC Good Food Magazine is the UK’s best selling food magazine. Each issue is packed with over 75 new recipes for everyday meals, easy entertaining and dishes from celebrity chefs. You can grab a year's subscription using Clubcard vouchers so you get the magazines at a discount. Just exchange £15 in vouchers.
Every recipe is tested by the Good Food cookery team, and the team's tips will help you every step of the way. Plus, each month the TV section includes recipes from popular cookery programmes. Whether you are a beginner or want to create something new and exciting for every meal of the month - this is the magazine for you.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your subscription has been set up with the publisher, they will send the magazines by post.
- Makes the magazine worth buyingBy DavidDavid27 July 2014aged 45 to 54Male
We love the good food magazine, but don't have enough time to read it to warrant the full price. With Tesco vouchers we don't worry about not getting round to every editionDate used : 01/06/2014
- Brilliant magazineBy Librarychick05 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I've been getting this magazine on and off for a couple of years now. Don't always remember to look at the various options for boosting clubcard vouchers and when I did and saw this option I ordered mine immediately. The online voucher arrived within minutes, ordering the magazine a doddle and my first copy arrived within the month.(must have just ordered before the monthly cut off date otherwise the magazine would have been the next issue) But free reading? What's not to love? Will be renewing this next year. Thanks for the wide choice of magazines Tesco.Date used : 18/05/2014
- Problem with the Good Food websiteBy Buckie19 May 2014aged 45 to 54Female
My boost voucher was e-mailed to me within minutes of ordering it. This was a renewal and I followed the instructions to use it, but the website didnt recognise me. Tried a few times on different days just in case the website was down. In the end I phoned Tesco's who gave me the Good Food phone number to ring. They were very helpful and renewed my subscription immediately. It felt like they were used to doing this. Although I had this problem I would still do this again. It is a great magazine and this is such good value.Date used : 28/04/2014
- Great magazine!By Nanoo14 May 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I bought this for my daughter last November for her birthday. Easy to sort out and she loves the magazine, so I will renew this November! Highly recommend anyone with an interest in cooking, or just food!! ;-)
- Great ValueBy CareerGirl16 December 2013aged 55 to 64Female
As I'm a regular purchaser of this magazine, I thought I'd invest in a subscription. I signed up early in November and followed the links as instructed - simple! December edition came through my mailbox a few days earlier than it was due in stores, so very pleased. Highly recommend this way of subscribing.Date used : 04/11/2013
Add to basket
• Unique links are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers. Unique links are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
• Your magazine will be posted to you.
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Token codes are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• The subscription may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.