BBC Good Food Magazine Annual Subscription
Pick up a year's subscription to the BBC's Good Food Magazine and indulge in healthy new recipe options for you to try at home.
We’ll send an email to your Tesco.com address. This will contain unique link to start your subscription. Once your subscription has been set up, you’ll receive your magazine through the post.
What you get
BBC Good Food Magazine is the UK’s best selling food magazine. Each issue is packed with over 75 new recipes for everyday meals, easy entertaining and dishes from celebrity chefs. You can grab a year's subscription using Clubcard vouchers so you get the magazines at a discount. Just exchange £15 in vouchers.
Every recipe is tested by the Good Food cookery team, and the team's tips will help you every step of the way. Plus, each month the TV section includes recipes from popular cookery programmes. Whether you are a beginner or want to create something new and exciting for every meal of the month - this is the magazine for you.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your subscription has been set up with the publisher, they will send the magazines by post.
- Good value, but difficult to renewBy DACs11 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I've used clubcard tokens for a few years now to pay for my Good Food mag. That way, like another reviewer said, if I don't get time to read the whole mag, I don't feel guilty about wasting money. However, both times I've tried to renew, I've been unable to, despite help from BBC and Tesco. I've ended up having to create a new subscription each time and despite assurances to the contrary, each time I've ended up with duplicate magazines, in effect cutting my subscription down by a month. This is irritating, but still better than paying cash!
- Great value for moneyBy Darlington4106 September 2014aged 35 to 44Male
This is exceptional value for money and token came on emails straight away . Completed online and within the week my new magazine arrived.Date used : 28/08/2014
- Great deal for a fabulous magazineBy Cookaholic26 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Really good price for this, a little difficulty renewing but then I realised that my surname on my renewal reminder was all in caps so when I tried that it worked. Maybe mentioning that the Name is also case sensitive would help. Once I'd sussed that out it worked fine and renewal was straight forward.Date used : 03/08/2014
- Makes the magazine worth buyingBy DavidDavid27 July 2014aged 45 to 54Male
We love the good food magazine, but don't have enough time to read it to warrant the full price. With Tesco vouchers we don't worry about not getting round to every editionDate used : 01/06/2014
- Brilliant magazineBy Librarychick05 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I've been getting this magazine on and off for a couple of years now. Don't always remember to look at the various options for boosting clubcard vouchers and when I did and saw this option I ordered mine immediately. The online voucher arrived within minutes, ordering the magazine a doddle and my first copy arrived within the month.(must have just ordered before the monthly cut off date otherwise the magazine would have been the next issue) But free reading? What's not to love? Will be renewing this next year. Thanks for the wide choice of magazines Tesco.Date used : 18/05/2014
Add to basket
• Unique links are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers. Unique links are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
• Your magazine will be posted to you.
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Token codes are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• The subscription may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.