BBC Good Food Magazine Annual Subscription
Pick up a year's subscription to the BBC's Good Food Magazine and indulge in healthy new recipe options for you to try at home.
We’ll send an email to your Tesco.com address. This will contain unique link to start your subscription. Once your subscription has been set up, you’ll receive your magazine through the post.
What you get
BBC Good Food Magazine is the UK’s best selling food magazine. Each issue is packed with over 75 new recipes for everyday meals, easy entertaining and dishes from celebrity chefs. You can grab a year's subscription using Clubcard vouchers so you get the magazines at a discount. Just exchange £15 in vouchers.
Every recipe is tested by the Good Food cookery team, and the team's tips will help you every step of the way. Plus, each month the TV section includes recipes from popular cookery programmes. Whether you are a beginner or want to create something new and exciting for every meal of the month - this is the magazine for you.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your subscription has been set up with the publisher, they will send you the magazines by post.
- Great ValueBy CareerGirl16 December 2013aged 55 to 64Female
As I'm a regular purchaser of this magazine, I thought I'd invest in a subscription. I signed up early in November and followed the links as instructed - simple! December edition came through my mailbox a few days earlier than it was due in stores, so very pleased. Highly recommend this way of subscribing.Date used : 04/11/2013
- Tesco/Good Food renewal link did not workBy ReviewMaster29 November 2013aged 55 to 64Male
The system appeared to work well until I followed the link where upon I went round and round in circles getting nowhere. After about 45 minutes I gave up and then used the phone the following day to renew the subscription. I think that they were aware of there being a problem.Date used : 01/11/2013
- A good price for a brilliant magazineBy mumosaurus27 November 2013aged 65 or overFemale
I purchase ths every year for my sister.She really loves this magazine and looks forward to it each monthDate used : 27/11/2013
- Pleased to seeBy Mazza104 July 2013aged 35 to 44Female
It was good to see that the team at Good Food have now started marking recipes gluten free as I know quite a few people with a gluten intolerance. Enjoyed browsing my first magazine of this subscription and find some of the tips very useful. Not many recipes in the August issue that appealed to me, but only because of the ingredients. Looking forward to the next issue.Date used : 04/07/2013
- a bargainBy honeybee30 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
A really great magazine at a bargain price. Lots of inspiration month on month.Date used : 30/06/2013
Add to basket
• Unique links are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers. Unique links are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
• Your magazine will be posted to you.
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Token codes are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• The subscription may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.