BBC Good Food Magazine Annual Subscription
Pick up a year's subscription to the BBC's Good Food Magazine and indulge in healthy new recipe options for you to try at home.
We’ll send an email to your Tesco.com address. This will contain unique link to start your subscription. Once your subscription has been set up, you’ll receive your magazine through the post.
What you get
BBC Good Food Magazine is the UK’s best selling food magazine. Each issue is packed with over 75 new recipes for everyday meals, easy entertaining and dishes from celebrity chefs. You can grab a year's subscription using Clubcard vouchers so you get the magazines at a discount. Just exchange £15 in vouchers.
Every recipe is tested by the Good Food cookery team, and the team's tips will help you every step of the way. Plus, each month the TV section includes recipes from popular cookery programmes. Whether you are a beginner or want to create something new and exciting for every meal of the month - this is the magazine for you.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your subscription has been set up with the publisher, they will send the magazines by post.
- so easyBy discworldfan24 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
buying my BBC Good Food subscription with my Clubcard points was so easy. A confirmation e-mail and a second with a link to request the magazine was received very quickly and I was able to use the link to complete the process. A few simple steps and I have just received my first magazine. Thank you.Date used : 06/05/2015
- Really Good dealBy 22 May 2015aged 65 or overMale
I've used club card boost to purchase Good Food subscription for quite a few years now & felt let down this year. When I received the email with the 'unique link' to renew my subscription it didn't work. I e-mailed customer services they replied that it was case sensitive when I did it in CAPS it worked. Other than that slight hiccup the service is very good and we do love Good Food full of useful recipes and info.Date used : 30/04/2015
- Could be betterBy Katet23 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
I've used club card boost to purchase Good Food subscription for quite a few years now & felt let down this year. When I received the email with the 'unique link' to renew my subscription it didn't work. I phoned the helpline & was told to carry on trying & to call back in a week if I still had any problems. I had to contact them yet again, this time someone spoke to their technical services department & said that people who use an ipad or Android phone haven't been able to use the link & that I should connect via a laptop & try again. In this day & age the majority of people wouldn't be using laptop or pc's. I think Tesco's needs to do something about making it compatible.Date used : 21/04/2015
- Great offerBy Skyfly26 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I have subscribed to the Good Food magazine for a number of years now through Tesco club card. I feel that this is the best way to subscribe and for the last two years it is completed on line through email. I like this magazine it gives lots of different information about products and I enjoy making the recipes.Date used : 25/03/2015
- No info given on delivery.By Mike216 March 2015aged 45 to 54Male
I ordered the magazine, got confirmation and then nothing. I had to chase the supplier to get a date when I would get the magazine. Please give a date of delivery when the order to processed.Date used : 16/03/2015
Add to basket
• Unique links are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers. Unique links are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
• Your magazine will be posted to you.
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Token codes are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• The subscription may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.