Gardeners' World Magazine - Paper
Grab a year's subscription to Gardeners' World Magazine at a discount with Clubcard. The BBC's Gardeners' World Magazine is full of handy tips and tricks on how to maintain your floral collection.
We’ll send an email to your Tesco.com address. This will contain the unique link to start your subscription. Once your subscription has been set up, you’ll receive your magazine through the post.
What you get
For amateurs and experts alike, Gardeners' World can help with all forms of dilemma. You can pick up a year's discounted subscription with Clubcard vouchers. Simply exchange £15.50 in vouchers and the 12 month subscription is yours.
Gardeners' World is brimming with ideas from the fancy to the practical on how best to maintain flowers, grow the best veggies, and ultimately make your garden look exactly how you want. It highlights what's seasonal and where best to plant certain flowers.
Let Gardeners' World inspire you with its truly eye-catching imagery and inventive suggestions. Matching the imaginative quality of its TV counterpart, Gardeners' World Magazine is essential for any green-fingered enthusiast.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique links and instructions on how to use them.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your subscription has been set up with the publisher, they will send the magazines by post.
- excellent magazine, lousy online systemBy annoyed205 September 2015aged 55 to 64Female
My annual feedback about the online system to renew my subscription (year 4?). Product, as ever, is excellent. Followed instructions to renew subscription (failed). Didn't waste time and learning from past experience, I just took out a new subscription. Works very quickly (I think). Why bother saying that the system deals with renewals as well....IT DOES NOT!!! If you are intending trying to renew an existing subscription this way, don't even try it as it usually seizes up and you then have to phone someone who also can't renew it for you.Date used : 05/09/2015
- Too frustrating for wordsBy OldMan2211 July 2015aged 65 or overMale
If you order this subscription for yourself it's probably OK. I bought it for a gift and had so much trouble I ended up having to order it over the phone which is a premium rate number. The same happened also for Good Food magazine. I used to buy Bike and Ride this way and never had any problems.Date used : 01/06/2015
- Great magazine but ...By Marmoset03 July 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I've had a direct debit subscription to Gardeners' World magazine for many years but after receiving notification of the uplifted cost I was being asked to pay this year, I chose to renew using Clubcard vouchers. The process has been very frustrating and I still don't know if it's been sorted out. I was initially told that I could keep my old subscriber number as this would ensure that I wouldn't miss an issue in the switch over. However, when I ring the publishers to check all is in place, I keep getting told a different story and now they have cancelled my subscription altogether! I don't know what is going on. It seems from other reviews that I'm not alone with these problems. I really enjoy the magazine but there must be an easier way.Date used : 03/07/2015
- Gardeners' World magazineBy Save19 June 2015aged 65 or overMale
A great magazine and a good buy via Tesco Boost........however the process of of renewing has always caused me problems. I have given up trying to renew magazine subscriptions and have now gone down the line of taking out a new subscription each year. I have only experienced problems. since e-mail codes replaced the previous voucher system.Date used : 20/06/2015
- Very pleased with my magazineBy Ninky14 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Have ordered my Gardeners World with Tesco vouchers for several years and it is very simple to do a year's subscription and have always received promptly the magazine. Very happy with the service. Do enjoy reading my Gardeners World. I would certainly recommend using Tesco vouchers for a year's subscription to a magazine.Date used : 01/06/2015
Add to basket
• Unique links are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers. Unique links are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
• Your magazine will be posted to you.
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Token codes are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• The subscription may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.