Gardeners’ World Magazine
Grab a year's subscription to Gardeners' World Magazine at a discount with Clubcard. The BBC's Gardeners' World Magazine is full of handy tips and tricks on how to maintain your floral collection.
We’ll send an email to your Tesco.com address. This will contain the unique link to start your subscription. Once your subscription has been set up, you’ll receive your magazine through the post.
What you get
For amateurs and experts alike, Gardeners' World can help with all forms of dilemma. You can pick up a year's discounted subscription with Clubcard vouchers. Simply exchange £15.50 in vouchers and the 12 month subscription is yours.
Gardeners' World is brimming with ideas from the fancy to the practical on how best to maintain flowers, grow the best veggies, and ultimately make your garden look exactly how you want. It highlights what's seasonal and where best to plant certain flowers.
Let Gardeners' World inspire you with its truly eye-catching imagery and inventive suggestions. Matching the imaginative quality of its TV counterpart, Gardeners' World Magazine is essential for any green-fingered enthusiast.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your subscription has been set up with the publisher, they will send you the magazines by post.
- Get well presentBy emandees05 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
My sister has always enjoyed her garden and usually spends hours looking after her beautiful flowers and shrubs. However, just recently she has been quite poorly and has had two operations. I was trying to think what I could buy her as a 'get well' present when I suddenly thought of a subscription for a magazine. I looked through the selection Tescos clubcard was offering and was very pleased to see several gardening magazines. I ordered 'Gardeners World' for my sister and she has now received the first issue. She has found it very interesting and it has kept her focused on her garden in the future. I know she is looking forward to the next issue and I would like to thank Tescos for this very good offer.Date used : 01/05/2014
- Coffee break reading for the busy gardenerBy greenfingers19 June 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Lovely way to use Tesco coupons to obtain such an informative and enjoyable magazine, full of tips and ideas for both the experienced and amateur gardener alike. It even gives you an incentive to have a day out looking at other peoples gardens at half price, what could be nicer.
- Gardeners World MagBy L00pylupin08 June 2014
Love the magazine & can't wait for it to be delivered but what a long way round to subscribe on line compared to my previous experience of using club card vouchers! Hope the mag arrives soon.
- Excellent magazineBy Kyklamino04 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Having bought this magazine for a few years I decided to use my Tesco vouchers this time and have it delivered by post instead of the trek to the newsagents. It is a good magazine which is informative, colourful and full of useful information. Looking forward to receiving it for months to come. I would recommend it for gardeners of all ages.Date used : 04/06/2014
- A great aide memoire for a busy gardener!By angelcake28 May 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I have been subscribing via Tesco Clubcard for about 10 years and always find new articles of interest as well as essential diary reminders for attending to the gardening basics each month. A few editions have gone astray,or sometimes the contents, but never had trouble over resolving any problems. This year I also gave a subscription to my daughter to start her off with her new garden!Date used : 28/05/2014
Add to basket
• Unique links are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers. Unique links are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
• Your magazine will be posted to you.
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Token codes are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• The subscription may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.