Treat the kids or go with your mates for a day on the slopes - indoors. Snow Factor gives you all the thrills of an alpine ski slope, complete with grind rails and jumps, all under one roof.
What you get
At Snow Factor you get to experience the thrill and chill of snow throughout the whole year. Whether you're into skiing, snowboarding or sledging, you can do it all for less when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £5 in vouchers and you'll get £15 in return to use on your day out at Snow Factor.
• ½ Day Slope Pass: 4 hour free time on the slope.
• Junior Block Lesson package: Children aged 7–10 years or 11-15 years, includes 4 x 1 hour lessons, warm waterproof clothing hire, socks, gloves, hat, water bottle, drawstring bag and a Snow Factor souvenir photo.
• Group Fun sledging Package: For up to 4 people, aged 3+, sledging with clothing hire and a Snow Factor souvenir photo.
With highly professional and well-trained staff always at hand in Snow Factor, taking part in their activities is as safe as it is fun. Everyone is out to encourage others, so there's no sense of competition, but all abilities are always welcome.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Snow Factor,
additional information about Snow Factor (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great value, good way to get back your ski legsBy FifiTrixabelleSings31 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We went for my sons birthday. He went skiing in Feb and he and his brother loved it. So we went in August to check their ski legs. One of our boys had lost a lot of confidence and they didn't mind us helping him on the slopes to get his confidence back. The staff were friendly and for the equivalent of £60 per hour, it was better value than our ski holiday in Austria.
Add to basket
• You are required to make an advanced booking to guarantee your preferred times, call the booking line on: 0871 222 5672.
Terms & Conditions
• We encourage you to make a note of the expiry date of your tokens as out of date tokens cannot be redeemed or refunded.
• You are required to make an advanced booking to guarantee your preferred times, call the booking line on: 0871 222 5672. Daytime calls cost up to 10p plus up to 10pm from BT lines Mon-Fri. Mobile and other providers' charges may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• You must provide a minimum of 5 days notice if you need to cancel or change your booking.
• Please check www.snowfactor.com/ for full terms and conditions.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.