Book yourself a stay in one of 4 gorgeous holiday parks by Verdant Leisure. They're located in Northumberland and just beyond the Scottish borders, making for idyllic scenery and plenty of activities to get stuck into.
What you get
The southern Scottish borders and the northern edges of England are home to some of the most outstanding scenery the UK has to offer. So any Verdant Leisure holiday park can at least assure you memorable views. You can get them at a discount too. Just use your Clubcard vouchers. Simply exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll get £30 back to spend on accommodation with Verdant Leisure.
While there are only 4 holiday parks under the Verdant Leisure brand name, that doesn't mean they lack anything in the way of quality. Whether you want to explore the historic villages and coastal activates with the family around Viewfield Manor in Kilmarnock; Wooler's Riverside Leisure Park with sandy beaches just a moment's drive away and dense woodland on the doorstep; Pease Bay Leisure Park right on the Scottish east coast where surfing and other family-oriented water sports are very popular; or, just up the coast from Pease Bay, Thurston Manor in Dunbar with its luxurious cabins and lodges providing the perfect accommodation for a weekend away with friends, family, or a loved one.
Whatever Verdant Leisure Park you opt for, you're sure to find quality and natural beauty at the forefront of the experience. Even if you have to travel the length of the country to get there, you won't be disappointed.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Excellent ValueBy tescouserforyears13 June 2015
We've been to Riverside Leisure Park in Wooler now for two years running using our Tesco vouchers. It's a lovely place, quite for the most part. Staff very friendly. The caravans have been clean and tidy, in fact this year we had a brand new caravan. It's a good spot to use as a base to explore Northumberland. Please note we like peace and quiet so did not use the site swimming pool or entertainment area.
- A Fair and Affordable HolidayBy 13 May 2015aged 35 to 44Male
I very rarely leave reviews, but this is my second time back at Pease Bay park and this time I booked a lodge. The great plus side is the quiet location, the clean and well appointed accommodation and the staff are fantastic. My stay was off season and I intended to have a walking holiday so it was just perfect. The grounds are well kept and the beach/cove is only 3 or 4 minutes walk from your caravan or lodge and if your lucky then you can get one and just step down onto the sand. Your going to need a car but with Edinburgh and Berwick on Tweed 30 minutes in either direction it's well located, Glasgow will take about an hour and twenty. If you want to stay local then your 10 or 15 minutes from the coastal trails with plenty of easy walks. The only down side is the Club House, the food is basic and the prices are what I expect from London/Home Counties, a bar meal is expensive for how it is prepared and served but every one is friendly. These guys absolutely tower above other holiday park companies and they retain a very private feel while being part of a group. I had Lodge 20 on the river, it's quiet and wonderfully sunny!Date used : 02/05/2015
- FantasticBy PeeblesDad29 November 2014aged 25 to 34Male
Had an amazing stay at Thurston Manor. The Deluxe lodges are extremely well appointed and in great condition. The "Glen" which is the part of the holiday park where they are situated is a lovely quiet spot. Thurston Manor is in East Lothian and there is plenty to do with kids in the local area - lots of beaches to visit plus great attractions like the Museum of Flight and the East Links Family Park. I'd highly recommend it.Date used : 24/11/2014
- Beautiful Setting!By AuntieLou08 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Pease Bay Holiday Park is set right on the beach in a stunning location, lots of nice walks close by or the beach itself. Loads to do in the surrounding area. Park very well kept, our caravan was modern with lots of extras, including towels and linen. Would definitely go back!Date used : 25/10/2014
- ExcellentBy Shakaka19 October 2014aged 25 to 34Female
We (myself, my husband and our son age 5) just spent a week at the Riverside Park in Wooler, Northumberland and have to say it was one of the best British holidays I have had! The caravan was spotless and spacious with excellent facilities which really made it seem more like an apartment than a caravan! There is a large Coop just up the road and a lovely fish and chip shop too. We went to Alnwick Castle and Gardens, Bamburgh Castle, Holy Island and a lovely seaside town called Seahouses. We also made a wee trip to Newcastle. A car is definitely recommended if you want to see all the local sights although I am sure they do excursions from the main office in high season. The staff were brilliant and we were given a £20 voucher to spend at the restaurant as they are expanding the site and had trucks and work going on close by but we didn't even notice! I will definitely be back and might go to some of their other sites, if it is anything like Riverside I'll be pleased!Date used : 13/10/2014
Add to basket
• Call the Verdant Leisure reservations team on 0845 034 2195 to check availability and price before purchasing your token code. This is to ensure there is availability for the dates you would like to travel. An option will be held for 24 hours. At the start of the call please inform the reservations consultant that you are using a Tesco token code.
Terms & Conditions
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights