Book yourself a stay in one of 4 gorgeous holiday parks by Verdant Leisure. They're located in Northumberland and just beyond the Scottish borders, making for idyllic scenery and plenty of activities to get stuck into.
What you get
The southern Scottish borders and the northern edges of England are home to some of the most outstanding scenery the UK has to offer. So any Verdant Leisure holiday park can at least assure you memorable views. You can get them at a discount too. Just use your Clubcard vouchers. Simply exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll get £30 back to spend on accommodation with Verdant Leisure.
While there are only 4 holiday parks under the Verdant Leisure brand name, that doesn't mean they lack anything in the way of quality. Whether you want to explore the historic villages and coastal activates with the family around Viewfield Manor in Kilmarnock; Wooler's Riverside Leisure Park with sandy beaches just a moment's drive away and dense woodland on the doorstep; Pease Bay Leisure Park right on the Scottish east coast where surfing and other family-oriented water sports are very popular; or, just up the coast from Pease Bay, Thurston Manor in Dunbar with its luxurious cabins and lodges providing the perfect accommodation for a weekend away with friends, family, or a loved one.
Whatever Verdant Leisure Park you opt for, you're sure to find quality and natural beauty at the forefront of the experience. Even if you have to travel the length of the country to get there, you won't be disappointed.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Beautiful Setting!By AuntieLou08 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Pease Bay Holiday Park is set right on the beach in a stunning location, lots of nice walks close by or the beach itself. Loads to do in the surrounding area. Park very well kept, our caravan was modern with lots of extras, including towels and linen. Would definitely go back!Date used : 25/10/2014
- ExcellentBy Shakaka19 October 2014aged 25 to 34Female
We (myself, my husband and our son age 5) just spent a week at the Riverside Park in Wooler, Northumberland and have to say it was one of the best British holidays I have had! The caravan was spotless and spacious with excellent facilities which really made it seem more like an apartment than a caravan! There is a large Coop just up the road and a lovely fish and chip shop too. We went to Alnwick Castle and Gardens, Bamburgh Castle, Holy Island and a lovely seaside town called Seahouses. We also made a wee trip to Newcastle. A car is definitely recommended if you want to see all the local sights although I am sure they do excursions from the main office in high season. The staff were brilliant and we were given a £20 voucher to spend at the restaurant as they are expanding the site and had trucks and work going on close by but we didn't even notice! I will definitely be back and might go to some of their other sites, if it is anything like Riverside I'll be pleased!Date used : 13/10/2014
- Viewfield ManorBy Tefer10 September 2014aged 25 to 34Male
We took a 4 night break to Viewfield Manor caravan park on the outskirts of Kilwinning. On arrival the reception staff were very friendly and made us feel welcome, we were slightly earlier than the 4pm check in but the caravan was ready and we were shown where in the park it was situated. When we went in the caravan was nice and clean and very nice, plenty of space for a couple. We found the caravan was equipped well for self catering and as we had taken a lot of food with us we were fine for the nights. The site its self is a bit tired and a could benefit from some money spend to bring it up to a better standard. It was quiet being a mid week Sept break, but the other caravan owners said hello and acknowledged you, if you were looking for a nice quiet break it would fit the bill nicely. The bar was open until 11 midweek and later at weekends, we spend a night in the bar and all was ok friendly staff and not bad prices for drinks. The caravan park is a good base for checking out the area, we went to Ayr one day and another we took the ferry to Arran from Ardrossan, these were both within 30 mins of the park. The trip to Arran was good, return ferry was only £11.40 and car parking for 24hrs was only £3 so a nice cheap day out. Wee climbed the Goatfell, so if you like that its easy enough to do. Would I go back? Well yes, it's nice and quiet and the caravans were very clean and staff friendly.Date used : 01/09/2014
- Great holiday, great location, great place to stayBy redkev31 August 2014aged 45 to 54Male
We had a week in a pet friendly Superior Lodge down in the glen at Thurston Manor. Wonderful accommodation - en-suite and family bathroom, full size washer drier and fridge and freezer. Lovely balcony round the lodge so our dog could be safe outside when it wanted (which is most of the time!). It is a steep hill up to the clubhouse / pool but they will pick you up and drop you off when you want to go back - now that is 5* service! Some beautiful local beaches, one only 5 minutes away and great for a morning or evening stroll. Dunbar is a lovely town, very clean and friendly. Great location for visiting other tourist attractions. We even had our shopping delivered by Tesco just after we arrived. Highly recommended and we will be going back.Date used : 20/05/2014
- excellant holidayBy brit15 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
went to thurston manor on 2nd august.what a lovely site .had a superior caravan there was 6 of us and there was plenty of room they even made the beds up .All the facilities on the site were very clean and what impressed me the most were that the prlces in the shop bar and restaurant were very reasonable.went to Edinburgh and the castle about 40 minutes drive away.Paid for most of the holiday with my vouchers would definetly go with verdant leisure again and try a different site.Date used : 01/08/2014
Add to basket
• Call the Verdant Leisure reservations team on 0845 034 2195 to check availability and price before purchasing your token code. This is to ensure there is availability for the dates you would like to travel. An option will be held for 24 hours. At the start of the call please inform the reservations consultant that you are using a Tesco token code.
Terms & Conditions
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights