Hampton Court Palace
Discover one of the pearls of royal British history, Henry VIII's treasured Hampton Court Palace. Be awed by the Palace's rich and turbulent past, and experience what life during Henry's reign was like with costumes and re-enactments.
What you get
Hampton Court Palace is one of the most prestigious and magnificent royal residences in history of Britain. It's imposing but beautiful, and you can see it all, for less, when you use Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll receive £10 back in tokens to spend on admission to the Palace. From there, you're free to explore its breathtaking interiors.
Bring the experience to life by throwing on a Tudor gown to become part of Henry and Kateryin Parr's wedding preparations, or enter the gigantic 16th Century kitchens - the largest surviving ones of their kind - and live with the sights and smells of Henry's dinner.
Meanwhile, there are over 60 acres of beautiful grounds to explore. Running alongside the banks of the Thames, the Palace gardens offer you swathes of tranquillity with glittering fountains spotted around, and the world-renowned hedge maze where you'll be lost for hours.
Hampton Court Palace is a great place to bring the kids, friends or family. It's perfect for a day of historical education or simply an excuse to ogle some priceless royal artefacts.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great visitBy jbee19 July 2015aged 65 or overFemale
We visited in June 2015 from a cruise boat holiday on the Thames. We could moor for free alongside Hampton Court Palace so no parking problems. In view of the fact that 2015 was the 500th year anniversary there were lots of extras going on. Several reenactment scenes at various intervals by really good actors dressed in period costume. These created a real feel for how life was in Hampton Court in the past. Their were 500 decorative deck chairs scattered randomly on the lawns for free use by anyone. An excellent audio handset is available, at no extra cost, and was a really good audio guide which you had full control of. Food and drink is expensive so a good idea to take a picnic and sit on a deck chair in the grounds. We stayed for three hours but could have stayed longer had we wanted to see more of inside. We only saw Henry VIII apartments. Thank you Tesco for making this visit an affordable treat which we otherwise would not have paid to do.Date used : 17/06/2015
- Fantastic Day OutBy Pacey15 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
An amazing way to spend my Clubcard Vouchers. Hampton Court Palace was a full and fascinating day out. The car park was easy to find, although a little expensive. If you are interested in early British history you will be in for a real treat! There is just so much to experience and see at the Palace. If you enjoy visiting beautiful gardens, then you are really spoilt for choice.Date used : 14/07/2015
- Amazing day outBy Sedge2114 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
I went to Hampton Court Palace with my 4 year old and had an amazing time. It helped that the weather was idyllic. There were loads to do, and although it was busy, the staff dealt with the ticket queue very efficiently. My big piece of advice is to research parking. I didn't and regretted it.Date used : 11/07/2015
- Hampton Court PalaceBy KatieD8529 June 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Fantastic day. The palace is amazing and they have made it a very interesting place to visit with historical character actors recreating scenes throughout the day - they really brought everything to life! The gardens are outstanding too and we enjoyed a picnic outside. Ten out of ten. So glad we went.Date used : 27/06/2015
- Fantastic ValueBy Madmumatno917 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I boosted £10 in vouchers for £40 off ticket entrance to Hampton Court. We visited in May half term taking advantage of a train deal too. We had a brilliant time despite the rain. There were childrens' activities planned throughout the day and we didn't have time to see it all. We had a personal tour of the gardens as no one else showed up but did get drenched in a downpour (the yew trees let the rain through!) I would recommend to anyone with children of school age. We were able to exchange our day tickets for annual passes for a small extra fee and now have 12 months free entrance to 6 other venues. Superb :-)Date used : 21/05/2015
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Vouchers can be used to purchase individual adult, senior, child and disabled tickets only. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or to purchase family tickets. They can also not be used to purchase souvenir brochures or items from our gift shop.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission for individual property entry. Tokens are not valid on family, joint palace tickets, membership or car parking.