Hampton Court Palace
Discover one of the pearls of royal British history, Henry VIII's treasured Hampton Court Palace. Be awed by the Palace's rich and turbulent past, and experience what life during Henry's reign was like with costumes and re-enactments.
What you get
Hampton Court Palace is one of the most prestigious and magnificent royal residences in history of Britain. It's imposing but beautiful, and you can see it all, for less, when you use Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll receive £10 back in tokens to spend on admission to the Palace. From there, you're free to explore its breathtaking interiors.
Bring the experience to life by throwing on a Tudor gown to become part of Henry and Kateryin Parr's wedding preparations, or enter the gigantic 16th Century kitchens - the largest surviving ones of their kind - and live with the sights and smells of Henry's dinner.
Meanwhile, there are over 60 acres of beautiful grounds to explore. Running alongside the banks of the Thames, the Palace gardens offer you swathes of tranquillity with glittering fountains spotted around, and the world-renowned hedge maze where you'll be lost for hours.
Hampton Court Palace is a great place to bring the kids, friends or family. It's perfect for a day of historical education or simply an excuse to ogle some priceless royal artefacts.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Hampton Court PalaceBy KatieD8529 June 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Fantastic day. The palace is amazing and they have made it a very interesting place to visit with historical character actors recreating scenes throughout the day - they really brought everything to life! The gardens are outstanding too and we enjoyed a picnic outside. Ten out of ten. So glad we went.Date used : 27/06/2015
- Fantastic ValueBy Madmumatno917 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I boosted £10 in vouchers for £40 off ticket entrance to Hampton Court. We visited in May half term taking advantage of a train deal too. We had a brilliant time despite the rain. There were childrens' activities planned throughout the day and we didn't have time to see it all. We had a personal tour of the gardens as no one else showed up but did get drenched in a downpour (the yew trees let the rain through!) I would recommend to anyone with children of school age. We were able to exchange our day tickets for annual passes for a small extra fee and now have 12 months free entrance to 6 other venues. Superb :-)Date used : 21/05/2015
- Brilliant day outBy Soos197110 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We went during the May half term and with days out vouchers it was free for us to get in. It was such a lovely day so could enjoy the gardens to their full potential, also went on time explorers trial which is free and well worth it. The staff at Hampton court are the best I have come across and they were so,polite and helpful. I can't wait for our next visit. The kids actually wanted to go back the next day.Date used : 20/05/2015
- Beautiful but disappointedBy SouthWestmum110 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
A trip from Somerset with 2 children and nana half term week. I had exchanged £10 in vouchers to get £40 vouchers - brilliant. Hoped to use them against a family ticket only to be told NO. Don't know why but was forced to buy individual tickets, 2 children, 1 adult, 1 concession ended up being extra £12 instead of £8. OK live with that but disappointing as nothing to say why you can't exchange them for a family ticket. Enter the palace and I happily send the children off to do the maze (11& 14 years old) I get a phone call from them as they are not allowed in the maze from the palace without tickets, no-one said to keep tickets with them and nana unable to walk that distance. Kids try to return to me to get tickets to be turned away from the palace doors that they just came out of as they don't have tickets to get back in - ARRGH. The volunteers let them out without checking they had tickets, really annoying and time wasting. Sort yourselves out - give them wristbands or something. Had they not had a phone this could have been a complete nightmare and they would have been abandoned in the gardens and we wouldn't have known. Signal was rubbish so this wasted a lot of time as calls kept going to voicemail. This indeed spoiled our experience , not Tesco's fault but wanted to advise others so not to spoil anyone else day....Date used : 26/05/2015
- Great family day outBy MrsB200009 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
My husband and I had both been before and enjoyed ourselves but wanted to introduce our children to Hampton Court but we were not sure if our memories of the place where correct, We were both pleased that it surpassed our expectations and the children (aged 13 and 10) both thoroughly enjoyed it. Also we where lucky enough to go when they put on the Time Explorers Time Quake which was an amazing experience. We now tell everyone what a great time we had, which was enjoyed more because we used our Tesco Vouchers.Date used : 26/05/2015
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens may be used against standard admission for individual property entry. Tokens are not valid on family, joint palace tickets, membership or car parking.