Afternoon Tea For Two
Indulge to the extreme with an Afternoon Tea For Two experience. Whether it's a posh London hotel or a cosy country house, the occasion will certainly be most fanciful.
What you get
A spot of afternoon tea has been a British tradition for hundreds of years. We're a nation of tea drinkers, so lauding it up a bit seems only fitting. It's the perfect excuse to spoil yourself and a friend or loved one to some of the most exquisite cakes, macaroons, teas - obviously - and other fancies.
You could be indulging in an afternoon of tri-tiered delights sooner, and cheaper, than you think with Clubcard vouchers; just exchange £20 and Bob's your uncle.
As part of a perfect gift for a special occasion or just to treat someone, you could be relaxing in London's Cake Boy Emporium or the Radisson Edwardian Grafton. Either that or a spectacular country house in the Lake District with daydream-inducing views over the water.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Saving up to go againBy JoW125 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Just returned from having tea at Coombe Abbey, Coventry. We were made very welcome and the staff were very attentive. The 4 sandwiches, homous in a cone, trifle, mouse, cake, scones and unless pots of tea were all yummy. We sat a in a comfortable, sunny and warm conservatory in big cushioned wicker chairs. The harpist was a nice touch. We were able to take our time and stay as long as we liked (2 hours). Free parking, nice ladies, what more could you want.Date used : 25/10/2014
- A very enjoyable tea time visit..By Sooz226 September 2014aged 65 or overFemale
My friend and I enjoyed a very welcome Afternoon Tea at the Kenilworth Hotel, Bloomsbury, after visiting the Tower of London. We were welcomed immediately we walked through the doors and shown into the Scoff and Banter restaurant. All the staff who dealt with us were friendly, helpful and attentive. A note had been made that my friend was a vegetarian and so she was well catered for. Our jasmine tea was delicious as was the selection of cakes and scones.. A very relaxing and enjoyable 2 hours.Date used : 15/09/2014
- A little disappointingBy afternoonteaexpert15 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Three of us have just visited The Washbourne Court hotel at Lower Slaughter in the Cotswolds. The setting is lovely, but disappointed with the actual tea. There is no set place for this, you just find a table in the bar. All the tables were dirty and in our opinion not worth the money they charge. On the plus side, there was a lot of it and the scones were delicious, some of the best we have had and the staff were polite and helpful. Would we return here? I don't think so.Date used : 01/08/2014
- Coombe Abbey rocksBy Whthall11 August 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Coombe Abbey is a stunning location in lovely grounds. The staff were attentive and the food & service were great. We are going back real in a few weeks timeDate used : 12/07/2014
- Afternoon Tea for Two at The Black Swan HelmsleyBy Charlie250710 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Just had afternoon tea for two at The Black Swan, Helmsley and what a lovely experience. Lovely tea room and friendly staff. The food was well presented and very tasty. Could not manage to eat all the cakes so a member of staff boxed the remaining cakes and scones for us to take home. Will call there again sometime in the near future.Date used : 10/08/2014
- A so-so experienceBy 6diners28 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We bought afternoon tea vouchers for the White Swan at Alnwick. The good: the service was excellent, staff friendly, presentation good and the Pimms jelly was a lovely surprise and something original. The odd: Sandwiches were in multiples of 3 despite being two in our party, which I thought was odd. The ugly: the quality of the scones - if that's what they were! Really small and what can only be described as rubbery!Date used : 19/06/2014
- Wonderful experienceBy JaySun23 May 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I never write reviews but I was so impressed by the afternoon tea I enjoyed at Littlecote House in Hungerford that I want to tell everyone about it! If you like historic buildings the venue is stunning, the staff were attentive and friendly and the afternoon tea was simply superb. I would give 6 stars out of 5 if I could. Highly recommended.Date used : 14/04/2014
- DisappointingBy ChocHeaven20 March 2014aged 45 to 54Female
After eagerly awaiting afternoon tea for two at the Aston Hotel in Dumfries, Scotland as a special treat for my best friend, we were disappointed with the quality of the items served to us. The scones were stodgy, and the cake on offer had nuts sprinkled all over the top. When asked if there was anything else to replace said item we were advised the only product available were the chocolate muffins that were prepacked ready for breakfast. The sandwiches were a selection of tuna, cheese or chicken which did taste delicious. Overall I would not recommend spending £20 of tesco vouchers on this product at this hotel.Date used : 20/03/2014
- Enjoy Afternoon TeaBy Country50sgirl09 December 2013aged 55 to 64Female
The service was excellent , food good, ambience good, plenty of time to enjoy the afternoon tea. Other facilities i.e the WC's were of a very high standard. This is our second visit and would recommend it highly.Date used : 06/12/2013
Add to basket
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
Terms & Conditions
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.