Afternoon Tea For Two
Indulge to the extreme with an Afternoon Tea For Two experience. Whether it's a posh London hotel or a cosy country house, the occasion will certainly be most fanciful.
What you get
A spot of afternoon tea has been a British tradition for hundreds of years. We're a nation of tea drinkers, so lauding it up a bit seems only fitting. It's the perfect excuse to spoil yourself and a friend or loved one to some of the most exquisite cakes, macaroons, teas - obviously - and other fancies.
You could be indulging in an afternoon of tri-tiered delights sooner, and cheaper, than you think with Clubcard vouchers; just exchange £20 and Bob's your uncle.
As part of a perfect gift for a special occasion or just to treat someone, you could be relaxing in London's Cake Boy Emporium or the Radisson Edwardian Grafton. Either that or a spectacular country house in the Lake District with daydream-inducing views over the water.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
Visit their website at www.afternoonteafortwoclubcard.co.uk.
- DisappointingBy ChocHeaven20 March 2014aged 45 to 54Female
After eagerly awaiting afternoon tea for two at the Aston Hotel in Dumfries, Scotland as a special treat for my best friend, we were disappointed with the quality of the items served to us. The scones were stodgy, and the cake on offer had nuts sprinkled all over the top. When asked if there was anything else to replace said item we were advised the only product available were the chocolate muffins that were prepacked ready for breakfast. The sandwiches were a selection of tuna, cheese or chicken which did taste delicious. Overall I would not recommend spending £20 of tesco vouchers on this product at this hotel.Date used : 20/03/2014
- Enjoy Afternoon TeaBy Country50sgirl09 December 2013aged 55 to 64Female
The service was excellent , food good, ambience good, plenty of time to enjoy the afternoon tea. Other facilities i.e the WC's were of a very high standard. This is our second visit and would recommend it highly.Date used : 06/12/2013
Add to basket
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
Terms & Conditions
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.