Europcar - UK van hire
Hire a Europcar Van to get the job done. Whatever type of van you need, Europcar has over 130 branches nationwide, so can more than likely supply the perfect vehicle.
What you get
With a fleet of vans some 5,000 strong, Europcar isn't exactly short on choice. They'd be happy to help out anyone looking for the right van for any delivery or transportation job. You can make the whole process easier and less expensive with Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £10 of vouchers and receive £30 in Europcar Van Hire token codes to go towards it.
Europcar Van Hire gives you the flexibility you need when helping with things like moving house or clearing clutter: you can drop the van at any of the 130 branches across the UK or return it to the one you hired it from.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Effortless and great valueBy pippaguesslady25 June 2014aged 55 to 64Male
I have used Clubcard points twice recently to rent vans - one a 1200 mile round trip to move youngest son into his first house and one to collect an Ebay furniture purchase. On both occasions I simply went online to check availability. I then called the Europcar number BEFORE ordering the vouchers and got a fixed price quotation from them. I then converted the vouchers that I needed and with half an hour I had the code to get the discount at Europcar. Another quick call to make the booking and it was done. On both occasions that I collected the vans they were clean, ready and full of fuel. On the second occasion I got a larger, more expensive vehicle for the same price as they weren't willing to send the "correct" one out with a broken door handle. The vans were both well maintained and ideal for the job in hand. The staff at Europcar in Newquay were polite, knowledgeabe and friendly. All together a very good value package and one I shall ceratinly use againDate used : 19/06/2014
- DisappointedBy DrMark15 June 2014aged 25 to 34Male
Website price is not the price paid if booked using Tesco vouchers - this price is nearly 30% extra. The booking must also be made by phone (0870) , which is an additional expense as it is not a free number. Whilst europcar are good to deal with I would not waste my time with boosting your tesco vouchers.Date used : 15/06/2014
- Don't waste your vouchers on this dealBy Maddog29 May 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Very traumatic experience, quote given on phone, exchanged vouchers which came through on an email within 10 minutes, rang them back, they said quote was for a smaller van, wouldn't check their recorded call to check, so we had to pay the (large) difference. Really long wait to collect the van, nearly missed our eurotunnel booking, were given a rent a wreck, when returning the van, the invoice prices did not match what we paid and had trouble claiming back the balance from relative that we helped move from Belgium to UK. Would never use this company again, with or without tesco clubcard.Date used : 27/09/2013
- Worked perfectlyBy Foxylou8615 May 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Hired van for 3 days with Europcar, paid about 1/2 in vouchers. Phoned the number, created an account, booked the van over the phone with the Tesco voucher number, then just signed for it when we collected. No problems at all, and very helpful service in Reading branchDate used : 29/04/2014
- Excellent deal and Europcar really helpfulBy Kess18 Febuary 2014aged 55 to 64Male
I saw the 2 previous reviews and felt i had to do a rating. the first review said you cant do for 1 day, I rang the number on the deal and spoke to Daniel who did not understand why that would have been said and i duly hired a van for 1 day. in response to the second review i have hired 3 times and the cost has always been what it would have via the europcar site had i paid cash i have always hired from Southampton west quay and the people there are always friendly and helpfulDate used : 10/03/2014
Add to basket
• Please call Europcar on 0871 384 3107 to check availability and pricing before purchasing your token.
• Hire must be booked within 6 months of token code issue. Token codes can only be redeemed against new bookings and cannot be added to existing bookings.
• Token codes are only valid against car hire within the UK mainland and Northern Ireland.
• Bookings must be made a minimum of one working day before the start of the hire.
• For deposit purposes, a valid credit card in the name of the driver will be required to make a booking.
• Only one token code is permitted per booking.
Terms & Conditions
• Token code and value must be stated at the time of booking.
• All bookings are subject to availability and at participation locations only
• Europcar’s standard terms and conditions apply. See europcar.co.uk for details.
• Tokens codes cannot be used to pay the deposit.
• Tokens code cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts/promotions or contracted rates.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.