payasUgym £15 token code
Get yourself a payasUgym token code to get your fitness experience rolling. With payasUgym, you only spend money when you pay a visit to one of the hundreds of branches across the nation.
What you get
payasUgym is the largest one of its kind in the UK, with hundreds of participating gyms and health clubs. You can become part of the gym-going population for less when you exchange just £5 in Clubcard vouchers. You'll receive a £15 token code in return.
With payasUgym there are no joining fees or inductions. You simply pay whenever you go to one of the branches. All you need is credit in your account and you can buy a 1-day, 1-month or 3-month pass.So whatever you fancy, whether it's a simple work-out, a lounge in a sauna or steam room, or even a cool off in a pool, as long as it's a payasUgym recognised centre, you can do it all for less.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send two emails to your Tesco.com email address. One will confirm your order. Another will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
Visit their website at www.payasugym.com/tesco.
Add to basket
The fine print
• You can only redeem your token code online at www.payasugym.com/tesco.
• Once the bonus credit has been added to your account it will be valid for 30 days.
Terms & Conditions
• To redeem your token code you must go www.payasugym.com/tesco to log-in, then enter your token code into the Tesco Clubcard section. This bonus credit will automatically be added to your account balance and will be valid for 30 days once redeemed.
• We’ll email your token codes to your Tesco.com email address within 24 hours.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.