payasUgym £15 token code
Get yourself a payasUgym token code to get your fitness experience rolling. With payasUgym, you only spend money when you pay a visit to one of the hundreds of branches across the nation.
What you get
payasUgym is the largest gym network in the UK with more than 1,700 participating clubs nationwide. This means you could use a different gym every day for the next four years and beyond! There are no inductions, no joining fees, and no contracts - you simply pay for what you use.
You can exchange £5 in Clubcard vouchers for a payasUgym token worth £15 which you can then use to buy discounted gym passes at any of gyms and health clubs listed on the payasUgym.com website.
So whether you fancy a quick work-out during your lunch break, or a sauna at a luxury health club on a Sunday morning, as long as it's listed on the payasUgym.com website, you can do it all for less with Tesco Clubcard.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Excellent dealBy Saver06 June 2014aged 45 to 54
Great value. Very easy to convert vouchers into gym tokens. Enables you to go to a variety of gyms and not be tied to a contract. Would recommend.Date used : 02/06/2014
- Great flexible option for good value.By Mitch4203 June 2014
With Clubcard Boost this is great value if you want the flexibility without being tied into a contract. Be aware that the Tesco pass codes need to be used to credit the payasugym account within a month and once purchased the gym pass it has to be used in a month. It's all done online but the Tesco passcodes can take about an hour to reach you by email so ideally have the gym pass before you go to the gym.Date used : 28/05/2014
- Great concept, but beware expiring creditBy Leop25 May 2014aged 25 to 34Male
Exchanging clubcard vouchers for payasUgym credit is easy enough as it's all done electronically. You can then buy a token to visit a gym of your choice from the credit in your account and receive a text message that you can show to the gym reception. This all worked very smoothly without any issues. I found to my cost though that 1 trip to the gym uses about 55% of the initial credit and if you don't top up again then you will lose the remaining credit within a month. To avoid credit expiring you will therefore need to go more regularly than once a month. Apart from that it's a really good concept and it's great for people who don't go often enough to justify spending out on a gym membership.Date used : 10/04/2014
- Perfect if you don't want an annual contractBy NorthernExile13 August 2013aged 35 to 44Male
If you are an occasional gym user or work away a lot and just need to go to a gym that's close to the hotel, this allows you to buy an individual pass and just turn up without any hassle. Voucher codes are sent by text, give it in to the gym reception and away you go. Great idea!Date used : 13/08/2013
Add to basket
• Once purchased you can only redeem your payasUgym token online at www.payasugym.com.
• When you redeem your token your payasUgym account will be credited with £15 which you can spend at any of the listed gyms and health clubs on payasUgym.com.
• This payasUgym credit will be valid for 30 days.
Terms & Conditions
• To redeem your payasUgym token you must go www.payasugym.com and log-in, then enter your token code into the Tesco Clubcard section. This automatically adds £15 credit to your payasUgym account balance and this will be valid for use within 30 days.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for payasUgym token codes. Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by payasUgym or any of the clubs listed on payasUgym.com.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.