Dockmaster’s House offers classical Indian dishes which retain their identity but are given a contemporary twist, mirroring the historic old building that has been given a modern day makeover.
What you get
Dockmaster’s House fine dining Indian restaurant and bar, located within a listed three-storey Georgian building, features stunning dining rooms, sophisticated bars, private rooms and garden. Providing a vitality and charm to London’s financial district, Dockmaster’s House delivers a standard of fine dining in Indian cuisine not previously available to professionals and residents in Canary Wharf.
Dockmaster’s House offers classical Indian dishes which retain their identity but are given a contemporary twist, mirroring the historic old building that has been given a modern day makeover. By creating individually crafted dishes, the restaurant takes the essence of traditional Indian flavours and provides a new style in which to appreciate them which is in tune with western dining standards and expectations.
Dockmaster’s House offer Lunch and Dinner menu as well as courtesy car service to / from Canary Wharf and vicinity.
OPENING TIMES - please confirm opening times & dates by checking their website.
Tokens cannot be used between 01 December and 21 December 2012. Tokens also cannot be used on 14 February 2013.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
Visit their website at www.dockmastershouse.com.
Add to basket
The fine print
Tokens are valid on the A la carte menu only.
Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid on the A la carte menu only.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• We encourage you to make a note of the expiry date of your tokens as out of date tokens cannot be redeemed or refunded.
• Your tokens should arrive within 5 working days of your order being placed.
• Orders should be made at least 28 days before you intend to book with a supplier or visit a partner.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.