With the freshest ingredients prepared before your eyes, PizzaExpress ensures perfection - every time.
What you get
Since 1965, PizzaExpress have been crafting your favourite pizza, freshly made exactly the way you want it: runny egg on your Fiorentina or extra chicken on your Padana.
No problem. Now you can enjoy this for less when you change £10 of your Clubcard vouchers for £40 in PizzaExpress tokens.
Enjoy the beautifully crafted and sealed Calzone, the thin and crispy Romana or the Leggera with under 500 calories. As well as their classic base, which has been hand made the same way since ’65.
It's not all dough and pepperoni, though. Elsewhere you'll find pastas, salads and a risotto. A new superfood salad with just 295 calories – perfect for the 5:2 diet. And now a beautiful Gluten-free range from pizzas to desserts and a pilsner beer.
PizzaExpress is perfect for romantic dates, large parties, or any occasion, really. If you want beautiful, freshly prepared Italian pizza, don't look any further.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send two emails to your Tesco.com email address. One will confirm your order. Another will contain your token codes and details on how to use them. We will aim to send you your token codes approximately 2 hours from the time of order.
Visit their website at www.pizzaexpress.com.
- Disappointing customer serviceBy foolish22 May 2013aged 45 to 54Male
For what good reason are pizza express tokens only valid for 6 months with no apparent chance of an appeal? What does this intransigence achieve? Sour grapes I'm afraid after forfeiting £20 token after a foolish oversight.Date used : 19/05/2013
- FrustratingBy Ruby22 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Whilst Pizza Express offers consistently great food I am very disappointed that tokens are now only issued via email in £20 denominations making sure that as a single diner wanting a quick lunch will lose out if not spending the full £20. Another reason to shop somewhere else!Date used : 22/05/2013
- pizza express whitstableBy jellytot3218 May 2013aged 65 or overFemale
used this restaurant soon after it opened, bit hit miss night, food was just not up to standard, asked waitress for dressing on my salad asked her several times, it came when I eat the salad without the extra dressing, sent a pizza back as it was over cooked and other one undercooked let's hope they get their act together now they are up and runningDate used : 12/11/2012
- Great cheap treatBy AJ7118 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Went with partner for a nice afternoon lunch without the kids.(Rare treat).At Kings Walk, Leicester. Couldn,t fault anything the restuarant was clean and very relaxing. The meal was great and the service was excellent our waiter Filippo was really helpful when we asked for a recommendation for wines and deserts. Nothing was to much trouble and he was very happy to help. Would recommend to family and friends and will certainly be going back again.Date used : 18/05/2013
- Love the restaurant - but why not for takeaway.By Classy14 May 2013aged 35 to 44Male
Love the fresh cooked pizza here and being a national restaurant there are plenty to choose from but why o why can I not use the restaurant codes for takeaway. If I want vouchers for takeaway use I have to send a request in via snail mail...stupid! Presumably its because on takeaways you can't up sell the sales on drinks?Date used : 01/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• PizzaExpress token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, vouchers, or used to buy gift cards.
• It is not possible to use PizzaExpress tokens delivered via email and via post on the same food bill.
• There is a maximum of 8 quests per party when using Tesco tokens.
• Token codes are not valid on takeaway orders.
• Token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only
• Token codes will be issued in £20 denominations where possible. Example; if you exchange £12.50 in Clubcard vouchers you will receive 2x £20 token codes and 1x £10 token code.
Terms & Conditions
• PizzaExpress token codes cannot be used in the following PizzaExpress restaurants: Earls Court Exhibition Centre, the O2, Brent Cross, Westfield Stratford, Westfield White City, Olympia, Strand, Surbiton or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants.
• Tokens ordered after 7th May 2013 cannot be used at the following locations between 22nd July and 1st September 2013 inclusive: Jersey - St Brelade & St Helier, Inverness (Fridays and Saturdays only excluded), Portsmouth Gunwharf, St Ives, Brighton – The Lanes & Jubilee Street.
•We encourage you to make a note of the expiry date of your token codes.
•Only PizzaExpress token codes can be used in PizzaExpress restaurants, no other token codes will be accepted.
•They are not valid in conjunction with the Piccolo Menu and cannot be used to pay for pizza making parties.
•PizzaExpress token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only (PizzaExpress token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and set menus) you can top them up with cash, no change is given from PizzaExpress token codes and they cannot be used for a tip.
•Maximum of 8 guests per party.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• Clubcard vouchers are not accepted by suppliers; you must exchange them for PizzaExpress token codes.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months after issue.
• It is not possible to combine tokens delivered via email and via post at PizzaExpress at the same time.
• Token codes are sent by email and will be sent to the email address registered on your tesco.com account. We will aim to send you your token codes around 2 hours from the time of order.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.