APH - Airport Parking
With APH, Airport Parking & Hotels, your space in the airport car park is guaranteed when you pre-book. You'll also make a saving by doing so, leaving you stress-free to enjoy your holiday.
What you get
Travelling for a week or more? Free up some time and save those pennies by pre-booking your airport parking. Business or pleasure, if you need airport parking for 8 days or more, you can use your Clubcard vouchers with APH and spend less on parking.
For every £5 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, you receive £10 in APH token codes to put towards reserving your parking space. Depending on the package you choose, you can get airport transfers, meet and greets, or park and rides; it's all geared towards your convenience.
Airport Parking Options:
• Park and Ride – Located outside the Airport complex providing regular transfers to and from the terminals. Choose this option for value for money.
• On Airport* – Located on the airport complex. Choose this option for a shorter transfer time.
• Meet & Greet – Drive to your departure terminal and meet a chauffeur who parks your car while you make your way to check in. On your return the chauffeur will have your car waiting for you. Choose this option for ultimate convenience.
*On Airport parking is only available at selected airports. Please check www.aph.com/tcc for participating car parks.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Unable to use tokensBy Annie2623 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Unfortunately despite being able to see the parking I wanted to book on the APH website, when I came to book using my Tesco tokens, I was told that the parking wasn't available yet. I was prebooking for May next year. APH weren't able to say when the bookings would be possible so I booked without tokens and hope Tesco will refund them.
- Good Value for MoneyBy Dms7123 October 2014aged 35 to 44Female
APH as usually the cheapest offsite airport car park so even better that you can use your tesco clubcard vouchers. Only twice the value so not quite as good as some of the other offers. Would recommend.Date used : 01/10/2014
- First class serviceBy AZ201421 October 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I have used APH at Gatwick for years, the staff are always friendly, the coaches leave frequently from their depot so no waiting after I have dropped my car off, helpful drivers, prompt pick up from either the North or South terminal upon my return and I am driving off home within 5 minutes of collecting my car. A first class service at a reasonable price (even better when I double up my Tesco vouchers).Date used : 01/10/2014
- Good serviceBy Witchcactus19 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Booking via Tesco was easy and voucher codes came through a lot quicker than expected. The website said to book at least a week in advance but codes were with me in less than an hour and booking on APH was just as wick and easy. Cars are camera checked as you drive through the barrier and again checked by a driver before they are parked, which gave me the confidence to feel assured that there would e no damage to my car that was not noted when I returned. It was also a quick and easy way to drop and pick up the car. The only downfall is that the bus stop is quite a walk away from the exit terminal doors and when you are tired in the middle of the night it can seem even further. Staff were friendly and professional. Very comparable with Purple parking services. I would recommend this service if using club card points,even though it is a little more expensive this way as you cannot apply discounts otherwise available.Date used : 19/10/2014
- Mixed FeelingsBy Redx199518 October 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Directions to the parking facility are poor, with these sending us to another 'self service' carpark - thankfully we'd allowed plenty of time to enable us to find assistance and then locate the correct area for T1 at Manchester Airport. Care - we made the mistake of booking the return date based on the flight date and not the actual arrival date which resulted in an additional fee. Annoyingly this can't be paid for at the meet and greet office, you need to go back into the terminal to an ordinary carpark paying station and press the help button to enable an operator to over ride the existing token system and talk you through the payment. For some reason a receipt wasn't printed at the machine, but the operator did contact the meet and greet office to advise them that the extra payment had been made. Other than these issues we found the facility handy and the fact we can pay with the Tesco vouchers would mean that we'd use the service again.Date used : 18/10/2014
- Great serviceBy Sue151516 October 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Used this system several times and never had any problems with it. Always use on airport parking at Manchester it's number recognition so you just take a disc and jobs done. Brilliant will definitely use againDate used : 06/10/2014
- Efficient. ServiceBy Belin15 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We found this to be easy to find quick and efficient. The pick up on way back did not have to wait more than ten mins this is 4th time we have used them and will so againDate used : 07/10/2014
- The TopsBy holidays4me13 October 2014Female
I have used this service before and find them very efficient. Staff very pleasant and helpful Dropping off the car taking me to the airport and pick up/return to car. Cannot fault and even better since I used Tesco Boost. Thanks to Tesco and SentinalDate used : 12/10/2014
- Airport ParkingBy Nate19710 October 2014aged 18 to 24Female
This is an excellent service! We found it extreamly helpful and saved a lot of stress on the morning of our flight. We felt happy leaving our car in their hands. Also being taken (with suitcase) basically to the door of the airport was fab. We were picked up on time from our return flight and not kept waiting at all. I would recommend this service!Date used : 01/10/2014
- Airport ParkingBy Joeking05 October 2014aged 45 to 54Male
second time I have used airport parking for free and worth every penny dropping of my car and collecting it at the end of my holiday will use againDate used : 26/09/2014
- Seamless and excellent customer serviceBy addictivetraveller02 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We used this service in August this year and will use again for our break at xmas. The car park is quite a long way out from the airport and we thought this would have been an issue. To be fair we were quicker getting to and from the airport by the provided bus than in the past waiting around for a meet & greet car or cab. The car is very secure in the car park and the driver of the bus even helped with our luggage. I would recommend this service and we have used many different types of airport parking this is one of the best.Date used : 29/08/2014
- Not a good experienceBy Kassy30 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I booked the meet and greet service at Southampton Airport and they had no record of the booking, thank goodness I had a copy of the confirmation email. Apparently APH have sold their business to Maple Parking however our details hadn't been provided. This took about 30 minutes to sort out. On our return we had to wait 45 minutes for our car to be returned, certainly not what I had expected and a very stressful experience ! Only glad that I hadn't paid for this experience.Date used : 18/09/2014
- So easy!By mrssaw28 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Usually book a hotel with parking when traveling from Gatwick but after reading the online reviews, chose the APH Meet and Greet service. Received my vouchers online in no time at all and then hit a small problem as I could not get on to the APH website via the clubcard link so I made a phone call, received an apology for the problem and we were all booked in a matter of minutes. The email confirmation arrived straight away with detailed instructions for use. The actual process was amazingly smooth - a quick call when we were 30 minutes away and we were met promptly in a designated parking area and handed over the keys. It was then a short walk to the departure check in. Similarly on our return a phone call from the baggage collection area meant the car arrived within minutes of us getting to the car park. All the staff were polite and helpful and the service was great. The most relaxing parking experience at Gatwick I have ever had.Date used : 18/09/2014
- Saved me pounds!By nannachip26 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
This is an amazing link between Tesco clubcard & APH It allowed me to double my £30 worth of points up to £60 which was a big chunk out of my parking costs! This really helped with the holiday expenses. I used the airport Meet & Greet parking APH was easy to find using their directions Dropping the car off was simple.. Just park it where instructed & leave the key at reception. No hanging around for transport Just a short walk to the terminal from the car park. What's not to like about that?Date used : 10/09/2014
- Hassle FreeBy Pammy8125 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I was extremely pleased to be able to pay most of my holiday parking with Tesco Club vouchers. My old sat nav got me right to the door, parked up and onto the mini bus. On my return it was a short walk to the Heathrow bus stop where we were picked up and dropped off at the car park. Everything was easy and hassle free. I will definitely use them again.Date used : 11/09/2014
- Excellent serviceBy IandV24 September 2014aged 55 to 64Male
The arrival procedure was simple and efficient. The buses departed regularly. On return the bus came promptly and again the car was ready and waiting for us to drive away. I will use this car park again.Date used : 08/09/2014
- Excellent serviceBy Reviewer12324 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Highly organised. Parked in designated area, walked to mini coach - had to wait 10 mins for it to fill then drove to Heathrow 5 and dropped off outside. When arrived home went to bus stop as advised and they were waiting. Put bags in the back and waited a few minutes then driven back to our car. Very happy with the service
- Most convenient service.By Lanzarote123 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I've used this service three times now and each time I have received excellent service. The service is very easy to use and I would recommend it to anyone who wishes to have a no hassle start and end to their holiday.Date used : 10/09/2014
- Superb serviceBy MumDartford21 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We arrived at Gatwick North and had not called ahead. However the APH member of staff greeted us and nothing was too much trouble to get the car booked in and for us to head for our flight. On our return the car was waiting and the APH employee was extremely helpful.Date used : 14/09/2014
- Always excellent service at APHBy juliesim21 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I have used APH several times now and never have any problems. It is now even easier as you can redeem Tesco Clubcard points online without even having to make a phone call. Highly recommended. Thanks!Date used : 30/08/2014
- More Park & wait than Meet & Greet!!!!!!!By Doctorpink21 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Disappointed with the Meet & Greet service we booked. This was the first time we used it. Arrived on time for our departure time we had booked but driver was 20 mins late in meeting us.Subsequently we were one of the last in the queue for check in and ended up not sitting with my spouse on the aeroplane for the first time in 30 years! Very disappointed!Date used : 10/09/2014
- FaultlessBy Essex11120 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Cannot fault this service. Friendly helpful staff on the telephones. Very efficient staff at the car park. Will definitely use this service next year.Date used : 30/08/2014
- APH Car Parking experianceBy Pedros18 September 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Absolute Fabbie experience, for £25 Club-card vouchers I paid a further £3.95 cash for a weeks parking, as the vouchers are free anyway so for £3.95 I got a weeks parking at East Midlands. We parked, the Bus was waiting at the Bus stop then direct to Departures, Upon return came out of the Arrivals Bus turned up within 2 Mins, then dropped me off at my car direct. Very friendly & Happy staff. Nice to come back to. Will defiantly Use them again. "Well done Guys"Date used : 17/09/2014
- easy parkingBy moneyconscious17 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Having used aph for parking at Gatwick in the past it was very good to find I could use club card points to pay. Even when the system had a glitch over bank holiday the staff on duty persevered and sorted out the booking and were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend. The bus service is easy to use and the drivers are always helpful with the luggage. Its easy to find- just take junction 10 m23 and the bus takes no time at all.Date used : 31/08/2014
- Easy, efficient excellent serviceBy Essex2716 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Was easy to arrange, very helpful on the phone when booking and at the car park. Was amazed at the quick turnaround from arriving at the car park to reaching the airport(gatwick). Will be definitely booking again and recommending.Date used : 01/09/2014
- excellent serviceBy Garth13 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
Have used APH for many years and they continue to give a prompt and courteous service 24 hours - never a hitch. There is a 24 hour shop on site which is ideal when returning from holiday charter flights at odd hours to get basic supplies in. Excellent and a good buy with Clubcard vouchers!Date used : 19/05/2014
- VERY EFFICIENT SERVICEBy holidayjunkie11 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We used Manchester airport the service was excellent polite and efficientDate used : 31/08/2014
- Not fantastic.By KAMs10 September 2014
Arrived at EMA 05:30, which has 4 long stay car parks, could not tell from the directions which was which since all have been recently renamed. Nearly missed our flight. since lots (15 cars) of other people were queuing at the car park entrances with the same issue not knowing where to go. It seemed that one person was managing all the car parks and puzzling people in though the barriers remotely!!! Once in car park was so full had to park on a corner!!! Coming back was ok but had to wait ages for an already packed bus and to yet again queue to be buzzed out of the barrier again!!! On the whole not fantastically managed, bring back Donington Park long stay!!!Date used : 26/08/2014
- Great purchaseBy KatieK09 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Easy to book and stress free service from start to finish. Would highly recommend the meet and greet service! Staff were great and the ability to phone ahead meant no hanging around once we arrived at the airport and on our return. Especially nice on return to be able to drive straight home from outside the terminal.Date used : 05/09/2014
- Great dealBy BOW5608 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We used East Midlands airport and the whole process was fantastic and hassle free! In fact, we are using it again in November! The hardest part was exchanging the tokens with APH! Once you've mastered it, it's fine! I would definitely recommend to others!Date used : 11/07/2014
- Very efficient serviceBy LennonsNana06 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Used Birmingham APH and found it a very efficient service. All the staff that we spoke to were very helpful and polite. This isn't the first time that we have used APH and have always been happy with the service.Date used : 26/07/2014
- Excellent use of vouchersBy DIESELROVER60006 September 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Booked everything online to use the long stay car park @ Manchester T3 we had no problems whatsoever. We used our vouchers to pay for the full cost of the parking for 12 days .Could not fault this deal would use again .Date used : 22/08/2014
- Excellent ServiceBy Vibrant0105 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Could not have wished for a better service. All as promised, arrived back at 2.00am the car was there waiting with driver. Staff very professional and polite. Would recommend.Date used : 08/08/2014
- Good and badBy Alioop04 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
So although they met us at agreed time to take our car it was not satisfactory when bringing back my car back to me on our return. We had an hours flight delay coming back so only rang them 10 mins before our agreed return time of 18.00 instead of 15 mins before. They said it would be 20 mins as they were busy but they then proceeded to keep us waiting 50 mins and that was only after I chased them after 40 mins! Not sure I would use them again.......Date used : 02/09/2014
- Hassle free serviceBy 03 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We used clubcard boost for the meet and greet service at Exeter airport. Our voucher came through within a few minutes of exchanging Clubcard points and we booked straight away. Confirmation was immediate, with clear instructions. Both on arrival and departure at the airport, the driver was waiting for us and everything was very straightforward. Will definitely use the APH deal again!Date used : 26/08/2014
- Excellent serviceBy Markstreat01 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Just used LGW APH and found the drivers especially helpful, cheerful and polite, offering to take bags and stow them, really appreciated when travelling with a family. Reception staff polite too.Would recommend.Date used : 22/08/2014
- 50% offBy CherryK28 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Very easy to use, only "gripe" is not as good as some of Boosts available (i.e value only worth 2 x not usual 3 x). Always used APH in past, but this deal just makes it a little sweeter.Date used : 28/08/2014
- Fab ServiceBy Dawnyc24 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Booked the Meet and Greet service with clubcard vouchers. Vouchers exchanged and email received about 30 mins later. Very easy to book online. You are advised to call half hour before arrival at airport (ours was South Terminal Gatwick) and are given instructions to head for short stay car park where you are met with a driver who checks the vehicle and gives you instructions for return journey. On return you are to call when in baggage reclaim where we were told that the driver was ready and waiting for us and to make our way back to original drop off point as soon as we were ready. Absolutely fantastic service, all the staff from answering the phone to the drivers were polite and professional. We will definately use Meet and Greet again.Date used : 11/08/2014
- Terrible scandalBy Annoyeddotcom22 August 2014
I bought this boost to pay for airport parking 5 days before my holiday. After exchanging it, on ringing the company, I was told I could not book parking less than a week before I needed it. This condition in itself I find ridiculous. Why a week? However, the most irritating and unfair thing was not being told this before exchanging my vouchers. I now have £30 off airport parking and no use for it.
- Stress free parkingBy MrsTraveller21 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I booked the Meet & Greet service but was then worried after watching something on TV about unscrupulous companies. I needn't have worried though as Meteor Meet & Greet were very professional and certainly took the stress out of parking at Gatwick. They meet you right near Departures and it meant we could get to Gatwick later than we had originally planned (so didn't have to get up so ridiculously early). On our return, the process was just as easy and we met them where we dropped our car off. I'd definitely use them again.Date used : 12/08/2014
- Easy AccessBy pearsonperson19 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This was an excellent service, very professional and so well organised. Great system meant we were parked and loaded onto a bus quickly and without any hassle. On the return trip everything was just as easy with prompt and courteous service from everyone involved - drivers, reception staff and telephone reception. I would recommend this. Thank you.Date used : 07/08/2014
- Best sevice for near airport parkingBy Snowball19 August 2014aged 55 to 64Male
This is a great deal from Tesco as it paid for my holiday parking with vouchers and the service at the APH parking is second to none. Drop the car off transfer luggage hand in your keys then board the transfer bus and your on your way. On the way home the bus is usually waiting to pick you up to take you back to your car. No problems at all excellent service highly recommended.
- Efficient, Excellent ServiceBy Venice19 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We used APH parking for Gatwick Airport, although the journey from the APH to Gatwick was about 20 -30 minutes it was so efficient the time/distance didn't matter. We only had a couple of minutes to wait either end to be transported to/from the aiport and the car was waiting and ready on our return. Would thoroughly recommend APH Gatwick parking, obviously being able to used club card vouchers made it even better.Date used : 09/08/2014
- Great exchangeBy FamilyH18 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I used the boost voucher towards my booking payment. I was late booking but called the customer service number and they helped me to book the time slot needed. From ordering my boost vouchers to arriving at the car park everything was easy and straight forward. The car park was slightly out from birmingham airport but they were professional and helpfull and got us to the airport in good time and it was a quick call upon return a short wait and a pick up back to our car. Would definitely use again on my next holiday.Date used : 03/08/2014
- Good car parkBy Lou3117 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Good car park, pretty close to terminal 3, and it took us about 10min to walk to terminal 1. The only comments are: it is a bit hard to find a parking space and i do not think buses are running very often, after waiting for about 5min we decided to walk but it could be hard in the bad weather with suitcases and kids. Paid partly by Tesco vouchers and rest by cash, there was no problem with it. generally im very happy and would use this car park again.Date used : 08/08/2014
- HOLIDAY PARKING MADE EASY!By TRACEY1117 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I was initially unsure about using this option to buy my holiday parking but I needn't have worried as it was a quick and easy process to follow. I checked the price via the quote system which the link allows and then compared this to other sites and the cash price was basically the same. I then ordered enough codes to cover the cost, which were received very quickly via e-mail and hey presto I booked the parking! One weeks parking paid for totally in vouchers, so I had no cash to fork out (more spending money for holiday!) so I would definitely recommend this clubcard boost.Date used : 01/08/2014
- Airport parking boostBy Bevski17 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I would highly recommend APH Meet and Greet parking service: made all the more affordable with Tesco Clubcard boost, this parking service offers peace of mind and a stress-free way to ease into holiday mode. The return journey was equally positive. This will be our second experience. and I wouldn't hesitate to book again.Date used : 14/02/2014
- Purple parkingBy Rocinante2713 August 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Used Purple Parking for Heathrow. Very good service, drivers very helpful. A good use of vouchers.Date used : 28/07/2014
- Easy parkingBy GrumpyGolfer13 August 2014aged 55 to 64Male
We used this earlier this year when we went on holiday, the service was great and being able to pay part of the cost with Tesco points was a big plus. We are off again in September and have used this service again. If we have any problems I will let your know.Date used : 04/02/2014
- Excellent ServiceBy Scoobiesdo13 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We use their meet and greet service at East Midlands Airport twice a year. Booking is simple, parking is directly outside departures and the people are friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend them.Date used : 02/01/2014
- Excellent purchaseBy tomtom11 August 2014Male
We used the vouchers to book "meet and greet"at Manchester airport, where you park and then collect your car 1-2 minutes from the terminal. Wonderful !!!
- A P H All People HappyBy cheriep08 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This was an excellent service, very professional and so well organised despite being a very busy day. We had been stuck on M25 risked missing our flight but thanks to their superb system we were parked and loaded onto a bus in a nano second. On the return trip even though in the wee small hours they were just as good and had enough staff on duty again to cope well. All staff including the amazing bus drivers were polite and helpful. Thank you.Date used : 03/08/2014
- Misleading information on booking confirmationBy Trol05 August 2014aged 35 to 44Male
We booked a Pink Elephant parking @ Stansted Hilton Hotel with a transfer to the airport £1 p/p. Then later they announced that the parking relocated to Holiday Inn Express, but the transfer remained £1. However on departure day we have discovered that the transfer actually was £3 p/p. So both ways we overpaid £8. We have sent a complaint to APH a week ago, but have not received any reply. Beware- customer service is non existent.Date used : 11/07/2014
- A great service!By Ardiane03 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
A few months ago, I went with my husband and son to Turkey. We used APH because they were recommended by Tesco's and we were thoroughly satisfied with the customer service and the overall product. We are using APH again for our summer trip, and I definitely recommend that you use APH if you are going abroad and want to keep you vehicle safe, because of the very good price and low distance to the airport.
- Airport parkingBy BanoffeeBoys31 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I've used Clubcard vouchers to book airport parking numerous times. Simple and easy to do - and free! Winner all round!Date used : 20/12/2013
- Best airport parking we have usedBy Bluerose31 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Easy to book ! Easy to get to ! Easy to drop off car ! Easy transfers ! What more can I say defiantly will use again !!!!Date used : 15/07/2014
- GREAT STAFF AT APHBy PACO30 July 2014aged 65 or overMale
Booking is easy and quick but I managed to mess it up. However, super pleasant APH staff sorted it with no problem.Date used : 13/07/2014
- Brilliant serviceBy sweaty29 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I have used my Tesco vouchers twice now for the full meet and greet at Gatwick with Meteor. They were brilliant. So efficient and cheerful from the people on the phone to the drivers. A bargain too, vouchers aside! Will definitely use them again.Date used : 28/07/2014
- Excellent!By Cuthbert28 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This is the 6th time I have used the "Meet and Greet" service and am always very impressed with all aspects of the process. I tend to book over the telephone rather than online and have always been served by helpful, friendly people. I would definitely recommend.Date used : 17/07/2014
- Great service and good value for moneyBy DebbieR24 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Just used the service at Cardiff airport. Couldn't fault it. Were ready and waiting for us on outward and return journey. Allow time to find the place if you haven't been before. GreAt way to use Clubcard vouchers.Date used : 18/07/2014
- Great for CruisersBy Happycruiser22 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We have used this service before and this time was just as good. Helpful staff there to collect the car, and again when we got back. Collected this at 8am so beat the crowds out of Southampton dock. Got the same service as others paying £130 for exactly the same meet & greet service. Will use it again next timeDate used : 06/07/2014
- Great ServiceBy flox21 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We have used APH on numerous occasions and will continue to do so. Do not understand the negative comments. Always had courteous service from booking to the drivers.Date used : 17/05/2014
- Excellent ProcessBy Hilli21 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
This is the first review I have ever written and wouldn't normally do so. However, I felt I needed to given some of the earlier reviews stating how difficult the booking process was online! This was not my experience I have just completed the whole process from converting my vouchers into tokens to booking the carpark and printing the receipt and it took hardly any time at all. The price was exactly what was quoted on the website so I was able to convert the right amount of vouchers beforehand, I waited for the email with the voucher code, followed the website link and put in all the details. I would definitely recommend this service.Date used : 21/07/2014
- ExcellentBy redbuxton120 July 2014
2nd time we've used this service at Stansted. It's simple and easy to book, efficient service and great value. Would definitely recommend it and I'll be using it again.
- FantasticBy lpb4220 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Used the service at Birmingham and by far the best experience we have had with airport parking. The bus was waiting when we arrived and a phone call on landing meant the bus was waiting when we exited the airport. Drivers were friendly and helpful.Date used : 13/07/2014
- Gatwick parking for a week in Spain !By MondeoManPaul19 July 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Booked on line, got the quote, ordered the vouchers, put the code into APH site, all very quick and easy On the car drop off day the guy running it called me before I had chance to call him, talked me into the right car park then dropped me at my hotel on the way back. Coming home, even though the flight was early they called me again before I had chance to call them, had the car ready as soon as I got there - all very quick. Will use again, if you take the view the Clubcard vouchers are for money already spent its free parking !Date used : 10/07/2014
- Spend Vouchers on APH ParkingBy Orpey15 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I would not use vouchers again nor recommend usuing them to pay for parking at APH. Impossible to book on line & had to book over the phone for which I was charged. Actual price paid for parking was much higher than I would have paid usuing other discount sites. As a result saved very little.Not worth the hastle. Used APH many times & will continue, but not with Tesco Clubcard Vouchers.Date used : 28/06/2014
- Excellent value parkingBy DYLAN5113 July 2014aged 65 or overMale
We booked the APH car park at Birmingham airport in June and found it a very convenient place to find, an excellent reception, and a good, quick bus transfer to the airport. Will definitely use again.Date used : 08/06/2014
- NEVER A PROBLEMBy witchintime07 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Have used APH on serval occasions, some meet and greet and some parking myself. Always polite and helpful. It is so competitive when taking into consideration all the costs that must incurr at these sites. I would cetainly have no doubts about leaving my car with them.Date used : 07/03/2014
- Good value for moneyBy Helen789106 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
You drive in, leave your keys, hop on the bus to the airport. Come back, collect your keys, drive home - no problems, good serviceDate used : 24/06/2014
- Excellent ServiceBy Mummyof2toddlers05 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We used this service recently at Gatwick and were so impressed we will definately be using them again next time. We have 2 small children and being dropped off and collected at the terminal was fantastic. The driver was very friendly, prompt and efficient. Would recommend this service to anyone with kids as it was so quick and easy.Date used : 01/07/2014
- use againBy burnsf05 July 2014aged 35 to 44
this is the second time we have used aph at newcastle excellent service. straight in plenty of buses to get u to airport and on return bus had just left less than 30 sec one arrived and car was ready to collect. used our tesco vouchers so free parkingDate used : 11/06/2014
- Very poor, damaged my car and refused to discussBy Ezle30 June 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Very very poor. Make sure you request car inspection on arrival; otherwise they will wriggle out of responsibility for any damage done by them. Minor damage was sustained to my car whilst left in their care. Without any investigation or discussion with me they wrote denying any responsibility. This was on the basis that the Terms and Conditions (which of course no one actually reads on internet purchases) state that you must request an inspection of the car on arrival, otherwise they won't accept liability. Therefore if you have to use this firm I suggest that you request this service beforehand.Date used : 26/06/2014
- Need to up the service a bitBy Footballhells30 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We normally have no trouble with airport parking of this type but this time we were kept waiting to drop the car off for 25 minutes which at 5am is not really what you need ! We called to say where we were and were told that someone would be there on time - when we had waited 15 minutes we called and were told that they were really busy and that someone had just left to deal with our car !?! There was barely anyone around so fail to see that they were that busy at that time of the morning. When the guy finally turned up there was not even a hint of an apology which would have been the least we would have expected. Also be wary of where they tell you to pick the car up as it's not always correct. As I've already stated normally we do not have an issue but this time was disappointing and hopefully not indicative of future bookings.Date used : 21/06/2014
- be careful when bookingBy frankg21 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
My comments relate to the actual booking procedure rather than the service itself. A few words of warning (and I speak from experience): 1) read the small print - this offer is for a minimum of 8 days so if you want to make a booking for, say a long weekend, you will be charged for a full 8 days. 2) the booking process is reasonably straightforward but do note that if you need to go back through the pages of the online booking form to make any amendments, the dates that you had originally entered may default back to a week from when you are making the booking. 3) having made your booking, you receive a confirmation email. Do read this immediately so that if there are any errors, they can be rectified before it is too late.Date used : 30/05/2014
- saved money once againBy crewe19 June 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Have used APH Cardiff airport before, so they were offering me 10% off the £49.99 price but using clubcard vouchers gave me 100% off the price. This is the second time have used vouchers to pay for parking and, as before, using and booking was straight forward. Can't book online had to phone with code.Date used : 03/06/2014
- good use of vouchersBy bigcol18 June 2014aged 65 or overMale
This is the second time that I have used vouchers for parking, aph are excellent giving a faultless service-----USE THEM!Date used : 05/06/2014
- Easy and simple to doBy mamamia17 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Great value, very fast and easy to use, the car park we used was a 3 minute bus ride away from terminal 1. No problem with the paper work everything worked smoothly. I would highly recommend.Date used : 04/06/2014
- Super efficient service!By Andan0417 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Thoroughly impressed with the entire airport parking service. Easy to find, simple instructions on how to drop off car, friendly and polite staff, quick transfer (15 mins to gatwick airport), helpful bus drivers. Great value for money too- a weeks parking over half term cost just £69 of which I used mostly clubcard vouchers, only £9 of "real" money! Would definitely recommend this service to anyone.Date used : 28/06/2014
- Not worth itBy 17 June 2014aged 25 to 34Male
Price is higher than you can get when hitting their site direct. ended up spending £10 in vouchers = £20 off but in reality total price with the money off was only £6 cheaper than if i had come through the site as you cant use any additional discounts.Date used : 16/06/2014
- Not a good deal at allBy Morlz47916 June 2014aged 18 to 24
I checked the price of parking on the aph website before I changed my vouchers. When I booked through tesco the price was double the amount quoted from the aph website. £62.99 to park my car for 2 nights at East Midlands? No thanks tesco.Date used : 15/05/2014
- APH Meet and Greet GatwickBy Cheesecake16 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Booked the Meet and Greet facility through Tesco Boost which was simple as. When it came to the travel date, a rep from APH phoned the night before to check our booking which was comforting. On arrival the hand-over was very smooth with only a very short walk to the check-in. Similarly on return leg, we got a phone call to check we'd landed (the guy even warned us that there was a lengthy queue at passport control) and the car arrived just as we did at the appointed pick-up point. The personnel on duty both days were very pleasant and polite - we couldn't have asked for more. Would definately recommed to others and we would use again. Incidentally we've used APH at other airport sites and found them all to be very efficient.Date used : 16/06/2014
- Best valueBy Pet696915 June 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Was very with service called me to see where we was, on way there man waiting for us, fast easy, on way home they called me to see how long we would be. Car was waiting for us no hassle fab service
- Simple and StraightforwardBy Lincolnlady15 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This is the third time we have used this with boost. Very simple and strightforward to use.Whole thing completed within 1/2 hour. Went very smootlhly at the airport, asbolutely no problems. Excellent way to spend boost vouchers.Date used : 31/05/2014
- Quick and easyBy Jkm8711 June 2014aged 25 to 34Female
It was great to get the e voucher straight away and then exchanging was simple. Great quick service at the car park :-)Date used : 31/05/2014
- APH GatwickBy bbd13711 June 2014aged 65 or overMale
Just returned from a holiday in Cyprus. The APH parking facility at Snowhill/Copthorne is excellent. Friendly greeting on arrival, driver put bags on the bus after weighing them on the free weighing scales. Leisurely drive to Gatwick South and into the lift for departures. On our return at 0200 we waited for less than five minutes before being taken to retrieve our car. Excellent value for money and you can even use Tesco Club card boost vouchers to get half price.Date used : 30/05/2014
- Meet and Greet Birmingham AirportBy Fuzzy09 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Fantastic service. Would definitely recommend. Efficient and helpful.Date used : 09/06/2014
- Aph experienceBy Sueq06 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Great value for money using tesco boost vouchers. Easy to use. Easy to book. Hassle free upon arrival. Car ready for collection upon return. Definitely will use againDate used : 23/04/2014
- Manchester Meet and GreetBy 03 June 2014aged 55 to 64Male
We have used this service before and have been very happy with it. This time, however, I checked the price before exchanging my Tesco Vouchers, and had enough to pay the 'cash' price. But when I logged into the Tesco portal to pay, the cost had doubled. Seems that when you change the Tesco vouchers, you get double the amount in an APH voucher, but when you try to use it the cost of the booking has doubled, which effectively wipes any saving. Sadly this leaves a bitter taste in what is otherwise a good deal. It is a shame that this happens and it feels a little dishonest to offer the 'Boost' at inception to then find you are being charged extra when you book.Date used : 20/12/2014
- Fantastic ServiceBy LaLaJane02 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Easy to book with very helpful staff and what a fantastic service they provide. Stress free all the way. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again.Date used : 17/05/2014
- Meteor Meet and GreetBy cauk01 June 2014aged 25 to 34Male
Everything was quite okay, but to find the drop point was difficult. Eventually we had to call them but the instructions given were not complete. It was only when we went to the 'official meet and greet' at Stansted the person there told us we have to go via 'no entry' sign to reach Meteor! It occurred that he was right! We dropped the car was quickly with no hassle, however on the return the car was awfully dirty as if it was driven via a muddy road or country road - not sure where they park the cars... Apart from this everything was fine, but there is a room for improvement.Date used : 19/05/2014
- ImpressedBy Dollyflop30 May 2014aged 55 to 64Female
This is the first time we have used this service and were very impressed. It was easy to book and we could not fault the meet and greet service in any way. It was all so easy and stress free. Will definitely use this again and recommend to friends .Date used : 13/05/2014
- Ok if you want the car to clock up extra milesBy Fastgun30 May 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Friendly service but car had more miles on it than when I left it bird droppings over it and broken twigs.i would pay more if you have a decent car will not use again .Date used : 30/05/2014
- A Good ServiceBy Foxey29 May 2014aged 65 or overMale
This will be our third time of using Purple Parking and we found it very convenient. Using Tesco vouchers also reduced the cost which help with our budget. OK you have to wait a little time for the transfer bus but it is no hassle, and the drivers are helpful, Upon return when I found the battery was flat, within 5 minutes they were there with the booster and I was on my way. As the Review title says "A Good Service"Date used : 21/02/2014
- Stansted with Meteor meet and greetBy 29 May 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Booked 11 days parking with Meteor Meet and Greet. Brilliant price using Tesco points and brilliant service, will definitely be using them again.Date used : 15/05/2014
- ExcellentBy mrsb8729 May 2014aged 25 to 34Female
We used £40 of Clubcard vouchers towards the Short Stay carpark at Manchester airport. Transaction went through smoothly, confirmation received straight away and the carpark was excellent. Right next to departures so we were straight into the airport and on return we walked back to the airport and the car was there waiting. Would definitely use again.Date used : 10/04/2014
- Easy Process and Helpful StaffBy SteveD27 May 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Used at Southampton Port, just two minutes walk from car park to terminal after dropping luggage off first. Easy process to use vouchers, you do need 7 clear days from booking to use. Staff were helpful and polite. Will use again.Date used : 12/05/2014
- Very good serviceBy matim24 May 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We have used this service using clubcard boost often. It is an easy to follow procedure from start to finish. Anything that helps bring down the cost of a holiday is good news for us. All encounters with staff either by telephone or at the airport parking site has been of excellent standard. I already have another holiday booked AND SO IS THE PARKING using my clubcard vouchers.Date used : 14/05/2014
- Good valueBy Smokey20 May 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Very good value and easy to book able to process quicklyDate used : 06/04/2014
- Gatwick - meet and greetBy Till19 May 2014aged 55 to 64Male
First time user - did exactly what it said on the proverbial tin. Will definitely use the Tesco/APH combination againDate used : 11/05/2014
Add to basket
• Minimum 8 day stay charge will be applied and a minimum one week booking notice period is required.
• Please request one token code per vehicle.
• One token code can be used against each vehicle booked.
• Token codes can be used off standard rates only.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion/discount.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers.
• Please visit www.aph.com/tcc for a list of participating car parks, to check live availability and prices. Prices displayed will be correct at the time of the quote but are subject to change.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes can only be used towards car parking at the car parks specified below. Token codes cannot be used towards hotel stays, and no change is given from APH token codes.
• Token codes can only be used as full or part payment towards airport parking at participating car parks at Birmingham, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Dover, Edinburgh, East Midlands, Exeter, Glasgow, Gatwick, Heathrow, Leeds Bradford, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester, Newcastle, Southampton Port, Southampton, Stansted, Humberside Airport (coming soon). Advance booking required. You will need to pre-book your parking on www.aph.com/tcc or by calling 0844 871 7530
• Parking must be booked at least one week before travel. However, parking is subject to availability and prices are only valid at the time of the quote, so please book as far in advance as possible.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00, 0845 300 88 00 (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information.
• All prices are subject to availability and change.
• You may cancel a booking for any reason, up to 24 hours before the parking booking period begins APH will refund any monies paid over and above the value of the token(s).
• The parking period begins at one minute past midnight on the first day of the parking period.
• Minimum 8 day stay charge will be applied and a minimum one week booking notice period is required. You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes(s), Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier. Token codes are not transferable and can only be used once.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.