APH - Airport Parking
Avoid the hassle of finding a space at the airport car park; book with APH for airport parking and your space is guaranteed.
What you get
APH are the airport parking experts providing airport parking at all major airports across the UK. By pre-booking airport parking with APH, you guarantee a space in the car park of your choice and make significant savings on the rate you would pay if you just showed up and parked on the day of your flight. And, coupling this by exchanging £5 Clubcard vouchers for £10 APH token codes, you'll save even more and take the rush out of boarding that plane.
Airport Parking Options:
• Park and Ride – Located outside the Airport complex providing regular transfers to and from the terminals. Choose this option for value for money.
• On Airport* – Located on the airport complex. Choose this option for a shorter transfer time.
• Meet & Greet – Drive to your departure terminal and meet a chauffeur who parks your car while you make your way to check in. On your return the chauffeur will have your car waiting for you. Choose this option for ultimate convenience.
*On Airport parking is only available at selected airports. Please check www.aph.com/tcc for participating car parks.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
Visit their website at www.aph.com/tcc.
- Not available at BristolBy Janney09 March 2014aged 45 to 54Female
On the Tesco web page it showed as no availability but on APH own website there was availability so I rang them and was told they didn't do the clubcard scheme from Bristol anymore and that it was only the meet and greet service that had previously been available.# Bit misleading really when the offer states Nationwide - it's clearly not.Date used : 08/03/2014
- Avoid - cheaper to not use vouchers!!By Charl08 March 2014aged 25 to 34Female
APH quoted me £13 to park my car at Birmingham for a couple of days. I then noticed I could use Tesco vouchers so transferred some of my points. Only to find then they quoted me £27 less my £10 tesco voucher meaning I had to pay £17 as its ww.aph.com/tcc not www.aph.com Basically to sum up you get quoted a higher price being a tesco customer therefore you are not saving or getting anything cheaper, just wasting tesco points! Very angry.
- Well worth it great serviceBy Froggy05 March 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Very impressed we used the meet and greet at Gatwick , it's was lovely to have the car warm and ready to go especially after a long delay from the flight . We would definitely use this service again it was easy to book and value for money / vouchers.Date used : 02/11/2013
- Fantastic Easy and Good ValueBy Paul17842019 Febuary 2014aged 55 to 64Male
What an easy process if you follow the directions. Old method used to have to ring APH leave Credit Card details then apply to Tesco for vouchers then send off credit card taken off. This system was so straight forward and saved me a lot of money and time APH representatives were helpful on both times I rang one advised me how to register and use Tesco vouchers checked places and cost. Followed his advice went straight through got back to APH confirmed booking did not have vehicle Reg No as wife’s car so booked it in without sent me an e mail and I added index later. Recommend this to anyone.Date used : 19/02/2014
- Waste of time....By MrBrown10 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Clicked trhough to use tesco vouchers and "No availability" occurs - lo and behold when yo use thier own website (Without going via tesco/use tesco vouchers) there is availabilty.Date used : 10/02/2014
- Great ServiceBy Dude05 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Used APH August / September 2013. Excellent service from start to finish - will be using again this year.Date used : 31/08/2013
- Great serviceBy Jannny13 January 2014aged 45 to 54Female
An easy place to find, dropped off the keys at reception as staff park your car, staff very friendly and helpful. The driver of the bus very helpful by volunteering and helping to load our cases on the bus . Service very straight forward and very easy to use, would use again without hesitation.Date used : 11/12/2013
- East Midlands AirportBy cakelady6003 January 2014aged 45 to 54Female
No problems at all and would definitely use again without hesitation.Date used : 03/10/2013
- GREAT SERVICEBy 09 December 2013
Great Service and Friendly helpful Staff, will definitely use APH againDate used : 29/11/2013
- Excellent and easyBy baldiex06 December 2013aged 65 or overMale
1st time user by someone not techy and found very easy to change tokens got code by return and booked easy to find and transfers were without a hitch. well doneDate used : 24/11/2013
- Good but no internet bookingBy dyhk02 December 2013aged 65 or overMale
The actual experience of using Paige for parking at Luton airport was good. They used a mini bus on a on-request pickup which was fast and no fuss. Tea and cold drinks were available free of charge at their (small) office which was a nice touch. The price was really reasonable. Only gave 3* because we couldn't book over the internet - once you exchanged your e-tokens you needed to log onto the Paige web site to book but then had to ring up an 0844 number to confirm the booking. The person over the phone didn't even realise that internet booking was not working, so may be they will fix that in the future.Date used : 14/11/2013
- Excellent serviceBy Hellosailor02 December 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Summer of 2013. We booked the meet and greet service and was thoroughly impressed with the service we received. No queues, polite and friendly staff, just what you want at 6am. We were so impressed that we have booked them again for February 2014.Date used : 28/07/2013
- Not as straightforward as advertisedBy JBLeeds27 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I exchanged my vouchers for the APH voucher and got a quote which was the same when I booked it so no extra to pay. However the paper work suggested that I had to use a credit card to get in the car park which I didn't have to but did get a token. And then on our return when we put the token in the exit gate it showed that we owed £134 so contacted the help line. They could find no record of our booking and we had to wait while they tried to find it and in the end we had to park up and wait for someone to check our paperwork so had a 20 min delay getting out of the airport. Which when you have been travelling all day isn't fun ! I will use the vouchers again to pay for airport parking but will check before I leave home that there is a definite booking.Date used : 13/11/2013
- easy but a rip offBy Wilbur07 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Whilst we didn't have to 'pay' full price for our stay in Bristol airport and the booking was easy enough, it was a rip off. We had to have the meet and greet service as the other options were 'not available'. We had to pay an excess of £20 for this service. When we got there we had to wait, in the rain, for the driver to meet us and then on return, we had to wait again for the driver to come and return the car. All this and we had rung well in advance saying we were approaching. Also, we had to pay £1 to get out of the car park! The meet at greet at Heathrow allows to drop the car outside departures and we meet the car at Arrivals. In Bristol, we had to walk, partly undercover to departures. We won't use vouchers for this again, we will book independently and use the vouchers on the Pizza Express or Bella Italia!!!!!Date used : 10/10/2013
- complete and utter rip off -do not useBy bobbob04 November 2013aged 45 to 54Male
went on booking page (Tesco clubcard link ) and entered o tokens -get a quote to find out how many tokens needed . price given was £69. so changed up tokens to value of £70 expecting to now get my parking for no additional cost ...but wow when you enter the token guess what the price is now £134 but hey you get the £69 back for the tokens so I still have to fork out £69 on top of the vouchers . rip off ....Date used : 04/11/2013
- Excellent Use of VouchersBy Debbie12307 October 2013aged 25 to 34Female
We used our vouchers to pay for meet and greet parking with Meteor at Heathrow. Excellent service and found this a great way to use vouchers. Will be doing the same for next year's holiday.Date used : 20/08/2013
- Perfect way to use vouchers!By Aljo12 September 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I had no problems at all exchanging my vouchers for the meet and greet parking at East Midlands Airport. Followed the link and put in my dates so knew exactly how many vouchers to exchange (the price was identical to booking direct!). Everything went smoothly and like a previous review states, I do feel as though I've parked for free. Will definitely use this service again.Date used : 04/09/2013
- CautionBy wrapper31 August 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Phoned APH to book Bristol Car Parking and they booked me into WCP parking based in Bedminster.. please read reviews ..... after reading them I decided to cancel my booking. I was able to cancel my booking with APH - without any problems - they refunded my money and they sent a credit note to Tesco Clubcard to refund my vouchers.Date used : 06/06/2013
- meet and greet serviceBy alg12317 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Fantastic service at Heathrow - booked the meet and greet. Can't see how you can complain when you can use your vouchers to pay in full so not paying a penny of 'real cash'. Would definitely use again and recommend to othersDate used : 01/08/2013
- Met right outsideBy sw00110 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Paid with vouchers no hassle and they met us outside stansted and delivered our car back outside> Felt like you wasnt paying because of the vouchers and the service was effecient. I am going to use again>Date used : 24/05/2013
- Fast efficient serviceBy frequentflyer4403 August 2013aged 65 or overFemale
Feel as though you are getting parking for free when using vouchers. We do have a lot and are glad to use them on something we really need. Don't understand the gripes of some people, you are getting good value, if you do your maths correctly. The service was fast and efficient, bus waiting as the depot and again when we landed. We have no complaints at all.Date used : 01/07/2013
- Doesn't save any money!By Jennzb01 August 2013aged 25 to 34Female
You can get the same price paying up front from web prices as you can with using your vouchers, the quote is much higher than what you'd see on the web, total waste :( wish I'd taken note of previous review. Might as well have torn up my vouchersDate used : 01/08/2013
- existing aph customer discountBy ringo17 July 2013aged 45 to 54Male
Please note ApH will not offer a discount too existing customers if you use clubcard vouchers.Date used : 17/07/2013
- worst purchase everBy holden23 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
this is a complete rip off, when booking your vouchers for the value of the price of the meet and greet you book the correct vouchers but when you ring up they quote you a different price and also give you parking off site which is not what you want and not what you pay for. do not even contemplate booking with this service.Date used : 21/07/2013
- Great serviceBy BadseyExplorer18 June 2013aged 45 to 54Male
My experience of off-site airport parking in the past has been mediocre to say the least, so what a pleasant surprise to experience APH at Gatwick. Throughout they were quick and efficient. The drivers were very friendly and very helpful. And surprisingly, everyone working there seemed happy to be doing it - even at four in the morning. There's obviously a good working environment there and it shows. Nice one APH Gatwick!Date used : 04/06/2013
- APH PARKINGBy trish16 June 2013aged 65 or overFemale
I have never used my club card vouchers for airport parking before but will certainly do again very easy to do.Date used : 18/06/2013
- excellentBy andi01 June 2013aged 45 to 54Female
used this service in april and am about to book again. easy to find and hassle freeDate used : 09/04/2013
- Disappointed & MisleadingBy Somersetfamily29 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Have used APH on a number of occassions previously, this is first time ith clubcard vouchers and have found that charge using vouchers are higher to start with. On 15 days parking as a repeat customer cost would be £84, using vouchers starting price for exactly same service is £99, making the £40 of vouchers I exchanged only worth £25. I have made a number of exchanges with clubcard and this is the first time I have have been charged a higher price at the start- VERY MISLEADING and will not use APH againDate used : 29/05/2013
- Brilliant serviceBy Shargi18 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
We used this service last year and it was so easy and hassle free. I'm just about to book it again as soon as I know the flight times. Would definitely recommend, efficient friendly service, what more can I say.Date used : 01/11/2012
- aph great serviceBy thebikers17 May 2013aged 55 to 64Female
APH are brilliant I have used them many times over the years They are always punctual and offer a great economical way of reaching the airport, I normally fly from Manchester so cant comment on any other airports. A1 service, easy to find once you study your route but do study the route before you set out it can be a bit tricky but if you do get lost they are very willing to help you find your way.Date used : 13/09/2012
- AceBy Keira7416 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Exchanged my clubcard vouchers for the reward voucher which I received via email within 2 minutes. Used it online with APH & only had to pay £5 on top of reward voucher. Will be using this again for my next holidayDate used : 01/04/2013
- All worked fineBy MrCDB07 May 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Booked this once I had the voucher code over the phone with APH, all very easy, no snags. I booked the meet and greet service at both ends, all of which went smoothly, easing the pain of airport parking and I was quite impressed with how professional APH seemed to be.Date used : 01/04/2013
Add to basket
• Please request one token code per vehicle.
• One token code can be used against each vehicle booked.
• Minimum 8 day stay charge will be applied and a minimum one week booking notice period is required.
• Token codes can be used off standard rates only.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion/discount.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers.
• Please visit www.aph.com/tcc for a list of participating car parks, to check live availability and prices. Prices displayed will be correct at the time of the quote but are subject to change.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes can only be used towards car parking at the car parks specified below. Token codes cannot be used towards hotel stays.
• Token codes can only be used as full or part payment towards airport parking at participating car parks at Birmingham, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Dover, Edinburgh, East Midlands, Exeter, Glasgow, Gatwick, Heathrow, Leeds Bradford, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester, Newcastle, Southampton Port, Southampton, Stansted, Humberside Airport (coming soon). Advance booking required. You will need to pre-book your parking on www.aph.com/tcc or by calling 0844 871 7530
• Parking must be booked at least one week before travel. However, parking is subject to availability and prices are only valid at the time of the quote, so please book as far in advance as possible.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00, 0845 300 88 00 (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information.
• All prices are subject to availability and change.
• You may cancel a booking for any reason, up to 24 hours before the parking booking period begins APH will refund any monies paid over and above the value of the token(s).
• The parking period begins at one minute past midnight on the first day of the parking period.
• Minimum 8 day stay charge will be applied and a minimum one week booking notice period is required. You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes(s), Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier. Token codes are not transferable and can only be used once.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.