APH - Airport Parking
Avoid the hassle of finding a space at the airport car park; book with APH for airport parking and your space is guaranteed.
What you get
APH are the airport parking experts providing airport parking at all major airports across the UK. By pre-booking airport parking with APH, you guarantee a space in the car park of your choice and make significant savings on the rate you would pay if you just showed up and parked on the day of your flight. And, coupling this by exchanging £5 Clubcard vouchers for £10 APH token codes, you'll save even more and take the rush out of boarding that plane.
Airport Parking Options:
• Park and Ride – Located outside the Airport complex providing regular transfers to and from the terminals. Choose this option for value for money.
• On Airport* – Located on the airport complex. Choose this option for a shorter transfer time.
• Meet & Greet – Drive to your departure terminal and meet a chauffeur who parks your car while you make your way to check in. On your return the chauffeur will have your car waiting for you. Choose this option for ultimate convenience.
*On Airport parking is only available at selected airports. Please check www.aph.com/tcc for participating car parks.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
Visit their website at www.aph.com/tcc.
- Not available at BristolBy Janney09 March 2014aged 45 to 54Female
On the Tesco web page it showed as no availability but on APH own website there was availability so I rang them and was told they didn't do the clubcard scheme from Bristol anymore and that it was only the meet and greet service that had previously been available.# Bit misleading really when the offer states Nationwide - it's clearly not.Date used : 08/03/2014
- Avoid - cheaper to not use vouchers!!By Charl08 March 2014aged 25 to 34Female
APH quoted me £13 to park my car at Birmingham for a couple of days. I then noticed I could use Tesco vouchers so transferred some of my points. Only to find then they quoted me £27 less my £10 tesco voucher meaning I had to pay £17 as its ww.aph.com/tcc not www.aph.com Basically to sum up you get quoted a higher price being a tesco customer therefore you are not saving or getting anything cheaper, just wasting tesco points! Very angry.
- Well worth it great serviceBy Froggy05 March 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Very impressed we used the meet and greet at Gatwick , it's was lovely to have the car warm and ready to go especially after a long delay from the flight . We would definitely use this service again it was easy to book and value for money / vouchers.Date used : 02/11/2013
- Fantastic Easy and Good ValueBy Paul17842019 Febuary 2014aged 55 to 64Male
What an easy process if you follow the directions. Old method used to have to ring APH leave Credit Card details then apply to Tesco for vouchers then send off credit card taken off. This system was so straight forward and saved me a lot of money and time APH representatives were helpful on both times I rang one advised me how to register and use Tesco vouchers checked places and cost. Followed his advice went straight through got back to APH confirmed booking did not have vehicle Reg No as wife’s car so booked it in without sent me an e mail and I added index later. Recommend this to anyone.Date used : 19/02/2014
- Waste of time....By MrBrown10 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Clicked trhough to use tesco vouchers and "No availability" occurs - lo and behold when yo use thier own website (Without going via tesco/use tesco vouchers) there is availabilty.Date used : 10/02/2014
Add to basket
• Please request one token code per vehicle.
• One token code can be used against each vehicle booked.
• Minimum 8 day stay charge will be applied and a minimum one week booking notice period is required.
• Token codes can be used off standard rates only.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion/discount.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers.
• Please visit www.aph.com/tcc for a list of participating car parks, to check live availability and prices. Prices displayed will be correct at the time of the quote but are subject to change.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes can only be used towards car parking at the car parks specified below. Token codes cannot be used towards hotel stays.
• Token codes can only be used as full or part payment towards airport parking at participating car parks at Birmingham, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Dover, Edinburgh, East Midlands, Exeter, Glasgow, Gatwick, Heathrow, Leeds Bradford, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester, Newcastle, Southampton Port, Southampton, Stansted, Humberside Airport (coming soon). Advance booking required. You will need to pre-book your parking on www.aph.com/tcc or by calling 0844 871 7530
• Parking must be booked at least one week before travel. However, parking is subject to availability and prices are only valid at the time of the quote, so please book as far in advance as possible.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00, 0845 300 88 00 (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information.
• All prices are subject to availability and change.
• You may cancel a booking for any reason, up to 24 hours before the parking booking period begins APH will refund any monies paid over and above the value of the token(s).
• The parking period begins at one minute past midnight on the first day of the parking period.
• Minimum 8 day stay charge will be applied and a minimum one week booking notice period is required. You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes(s), Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier. Token codes are not transferable and can only be used once.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.