APH - Airport Parking
With APH, Airport Parking & Hotels, your space in the airport car park is guaranteed when you pre-book. You'll also make a saving by doing so, leaving you stress-free to enjoy your holiday.
What you get
Travelling for a week or more? Free up some time and save those pennies by pre-booking your airport parking. Business or pleasure, if you need airport parking for 8 days or more, you can use your Clubcard vouchers with APH and spend less on parking.
For every £5 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, you receive £10 in APH token codes to put towards reserving your parking space. Depending on the package you choose, you can get airport transfers, meet and greets, or park and rides; it's all geared towards your convenience.
Airport Parking Options:
• Park and Ride – Located outside the Airport complex providing regular transfers to and from the terminals. Choose this option for value for money.
• On Airport* – Located on the airport complex. Choose this option for a shorter transfer time.
• Meet & Greet – Drive to your departure terminal and meet a chauffeur who parks your car while you make your way to check in. On your return the chauffeur will have your car waiting for you. Choose this option for ultimate convenience.
*On Airport parking is only available at selected airports. Please check www.aph.com/tcc for participating car parks.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- NEVER A PROBLEMBy witchintime07 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Have used APH on serval occasions, some meet and greet and some parking myself. Always polite and helpful. It is so competitive when taking into consideration all the costs that must incurr at these sites. I would cetainly have no doubts about leaving my car with them.Date used : 07/03/2014
- Good value for moneyBy Helen789106 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
You drive in, leave your keys, hop on the bus to the airport. Come back, collect your keys, drive home - no problems, good serviceDate used : 24/06/2014
- Excellent ServiceBy Mummyof2toddlers05 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We used this service recently at Gatwick and were so impressed we will definately be using them again next time. We have 2 small children and being dropped off and collected at the terminal was fantastic. The driver was very friendly, prompt and efficient. Would recommend this service to anyone with kids as it was so quick and easy.Date used : 01/07/2014
- use againBy burnsf05 July 2014aged 35 to 44
this is the second time we have used aph at newcastle excellent service. straight in plenty of buses to get u to airport and on return bus had just left less than 30 sec one arrived and car was ready to collect. used our tesco vouchers so free parkingDate used : 11/06/2014
- Very poor, damaged my car and refused to discussBy Ezle30 June 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Very very poor. Make sure you request car inspection on arrival; otherwise they will wriggle out of responsibility for any damage done by them. Minor damage was sustained to my car whilst left in their care. Without any investigation or discussion with me they wrote denying any responsibility. This was on the basis that the Terms and Conditions (which of course no one actually reads on internet purchases) state that you must request an inspection of the car on arrival, otherwise they won't accept liability. Therefore if you have to use this firm I suggest that you request this service beforehand.Date used : 26/06/2014
Add to basket
• Minimum 8 day stay charge will be applied and a minimum one week booking notice period is required.
• Please request one token code per vehicle.
• One token code can be used against each vehicle booked.
• Token codes can be used off standard rates only.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion/discount.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers.
• Please visit www.aph.com/tcc for a list of participating car parks, to check live availability and prices. Prices displayed will be correct at the time of the quote but are subject to change.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes can only be used towards car parking at the car parks specified below. Token codes cannot be used towards hotel stays, and no change is given from APH token codes.
• Token codes can only be used as full or part payment towards airport parking at participating car parks at Birmingham, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Dover, Edinburgh, East Midlands, Exeter, Glasgow, Gatwick, Heathrow, Leeds Bradford, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester, Newcastle, Southampton Port, Southampton, Stansted, Humberside Airport (coming soon). Advance booking required. You will need to pre-book your parking on www.aph.com/tcc or by calling 0844 871 7530
• Parking must be booked at least one week before travel. However, parking is subject to availability and prices are only valid at the time of the quote, so please book as far in advance as possible.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00, 0845 300 88 00 (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information.
• All prices are subject to availability and change.
• You may cancel a booking for any reason, up to 24 hours before the parking booking period begins APH will refund any monies paid over and above the value of the token(s).
• The parking period begins at one minute past midnight on the first day of the parking period.
• Minimum 8 day stay charge will be applied and a minimum one week booking notice period is required. You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes(s), Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier. Token codes are not transferable and can only be used once.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.