APH - Airport Parking
With APH, Airport Parking & Hotels, your space in the airport car park is guaranteed when you pre-book. You'll also make a saving by doing so, leaving you stress-free to enjoy your holiday.
What you get
Travelling for a week or more? Free up some time and save those pennies by pre-booking your airport parking. Business or pleasure, if you need airport parking for 8 days or more, you can use your Clubcard vouchers with APH and spend less on parking.
For every £5 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, you receive £10 in APH token codes to put towards reserving your parking space. Depending on the package you choose, you can get airport transfers, meet and greets, or park and rides; it's all geared towards your convenience.
Airport Parking Options:
• Park and Ride – Located outside the Airport complex providing regular transfers to and from the terminals. Choose this option for value for money.
• On Airport* – Located on the airport complex. Choose this option for a shorter transfer time.
*On Airport parking is only available at selected airports. Please check www.aph.com/tcc for participating car parks.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- very poor service late collection of vehicleBy mapotter27 October 2015aged 55 to 64Female
we used the meteor meet and greet - collection from airport terminal - when we tried to call to arrange the meet all their numbers even the emergency number were either engaged or voice mail - which stated would not always be listened to urgently. we kept trying and eventually got through 20 minutes later and then waited another 15 minutes for driver - luckily we were early. when we returned the same thing happened and were kept waiting 30 minutes in the cold late at night. the next day when I called to question their service they were not even interested - too late I suppose because we had already accepted the service - not a lot we could do about it know was their impression !! would not recommend.Date used : 03/10/2015
- Slightly complicated booking but Good serviceBy GezJ25 October 2015aged 45 to 54Male
We used the meet & greet by Meteor at Birmingham Airport for a trip in May 2015. The booking process was a little confusing when trading the Tesco vouchers for the parking and didn't offer all of the services available on the main APH website. However our service at Birmingham was first class, couldn't fault it.Date used : 15/05/2015
- Car damagedBy BMJBMJ21 September 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Purchase process through Tesco was quick and easy. Booked Birmingham airport Meet & Greet. However my car was damaged while I was on holiday, and three weeks later it still hasn't been resolved. No one is taking responsibility for getting it fixed. Take my advice, don't use this service.Date used : 21/08/2015
- so easyBy 63teresa10 September 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We look on line before we used this service and was a bit worried and Im so glad we did it. We drove 2.5 hours to the airport. After we received info we just needed to phone APH when we were 30 minutes away from the airport and someone would be there. They tell you on the phone what car park etc. Hassle free. Someone had recommended to check the car before driving away but APH lets you have the time to do this and its not all rushed. You just phone them soon as you land and your car is there..Date used : 18/08/2015
- Great value for parkingBy Penilope03 September 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Great value for money for parking but unfortunatly fails to let you know clearly that the vouchers can only be used for parking and not hotel as you are lead to believe as the company title is Airport Parking and Hotel. As you have to order the vouchers before getting a quote, I purchased too many vouchers.
Add to basket
• Minimum 8 day stay charge will be applied and a minimum one week booking notice period is required.
• Please request one token code per vehicle.
• One token code can be used against each vehicle booked.
• Token codes can be used off standard rates only.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion/discount.
• Please visit www.aph.com/tcc for a list of participating car parks, to check live availability and prices. Prices displayed will be correct at the time of the quote but are subject to change.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes can only be used towards car parking at the car parks specified below. Token codes cannot be used towards hotel stays, and no change is given from APH token codes.
• Token codes can only be used as full or part payment towards airport parking at participating car parks at Birmingham, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Dover, Edinburgh, East Midlands, Exeter, Glasgow, Gatwick, Heathrow, Leeds Bradford, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester, Newcastle, Southampton Port, Southampton, Stansted, Humberside Airport (coming soon). Advance booking required. You will need to pre-book your parking on www.aph.com/tcc or by calling 0844 871 7530
• Parking must be booked at least one week before travel. However, parking is subject to availability and prices are only valid at the time of the quote, so please book as far in advance as possible.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00, 0845 300 88 00 (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information.
• All prices are subject to availability and change.
• You may cancel a booking for any reason, up to 24 hours before the parking booking period begins APH will refund any monies paid over and above the value of the token(s).
• The parking period begins at one minute past midnight on the first day of the parking period.
• Minimum 8 day stay charge will be applied and a minimum one week booking notice period is required. You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes(s), Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier. Token codes are not transferable and can only be used once.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.