Bike Magazine Annual Subscription
Get Bike Magazine in your life with a 12 month subscription. You'll never lose track of what's hot in the motorcycling world, from reviews and testing, to afternoons on the open road with amazing location low-downs.
We’ll send an email to your Tesco.com address. This will contain the token code to start your subscription. Once your subscription has been set up, you’ll receive your magazine through the post.
What you get
Get a 12 month subscription to Bike, the definitive guide to the motorcycling world.
Every issue brings you the best stories from the best writers alongside stunning photography of epic trips, near and far. You can pick up a 12 month supply of Bike magazine when you exchange £16 in Clubcard vouchers.
From the B660 in Northamptonshire to the dusty race circuits of Illinois, from the Atlas Mountains in Morrocco to a track day at Cadwell Park, Bike shares the most inspirational adventures that’ll make you want to get out on your bike.
And there’s plenty of raw metal too - from the BMW HP4 to the Triumph Street Triple, Bike puts you in the saddle of the most important bikes, delivering the most authoritative tests of the most exciting new models.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your subscription has been set up with the publisher, they will send the magazines by post.
- Just what a biker needsBy gblab223 November 2014aged 55 to 64Male
A few years now of ordering this mag through Tesco. Great saving. Doing everything online is excellent. I started the ball rolling for this yearly subscription early November. The only slight problem l've found, every year, is they send the first copy fairly quickly, ie. December edition came in November, before they get into the routine of sending the January edition on 22 November. Then it should be the February edition around 22 December. Who knows why! The thing is, you might get last years last edition twice if you reorder too soon.Date used : 05/11/2014
- Mix upBy 26 October 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Early October I, intentionally, ordered a subscription for this magazine as a present for my son-in-law's birthday. Unfortunately I mixed up the billing address with recipient's address. I informed customer services and was assured that the magazine would be delivered to my son-in-law and not to me. Yesterday I received the December edition of Bike magazine! Once again I contacted customer services and was assured that the December edition would be sent to the intended recipient. I have every confidence that this will occur and I am satisfied with the suppliers and their after sales service, in particular the helpfulness and courtesy of the telephone advisors.
Add to basket
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date. Tokens are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
Terms & Conditions
• Subscription is for 12 months (issue terms may vary) from issue date.
• Token codes are not valid for purchase of individual magazines and are for 12 months’ subscription only.
• The subscription may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine.
• Offer valid for UK subscriptions only; which includes Northern Ireland, but excludes BFPO addresses.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.