Plunge into Aqua Natura, Benidorm's fantastic water park aimed at entertaining the whole family. From chutes to sea lions, Aqua Natura is a super-fun way to cool off in the Spanish sunshine.
What you get
Water parks have to be one of the best methods of having fun in the sun. At Benidorm's Aqua Natura, the trend is easily upheld. It caters for the whole family with a huge range of slide-and-splash thrills. For one entry token to Aqua Natura, just exchange £5 in Clubcard vouchers.
Spread over 40,000 square meters of sun-drenched Spanish countryside, Aqua Natura is perfect for a family day out. Kids can enjoy the Children's Area where the gigantic bucket fills up to spill down on the waiting crowd beneath; the Wave Pool with its geyser and waterfall attracts hundreds of people all day long; while chutes like the Adventure River, Multi Track, Black Hole, Kamikaze and Speed Hole will draw both thrill seekers and easy riders.
For a far more relaxed experience, head to the sun deck and spa area where you can take a break while the kids hurl themselves down the twisting waterslides. There are also picnic zones here for lunchtime snacks before getting back in the water.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Aqua Natura 1 day entry token,
additional information about Aqua Natura 1 day entry token (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Amazing!By Brown702 June 2015aged 25 to 34Female
What an amazing day out, very well run water park, which is not to busy, so no long queues. Extremely clean and well staffed. Fun for all the family, with the added bonus of the sea lion show! Using your vouchers makes this day out extremely good value for money, highly recommendedDate used : 28/05/2015
- Fantastic savingsBy Dani7416 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We have visited the aqua natura water park for the past 3 years, always spending over £100 for the Day on entrance alone. This time thanks to our tescos vouchers we were able to spend our entrance money on swimming with the sea lions instead and still save money! Brilliant!!!Date used : 30/06/2014
- Fantastic value clubcard deal!By Lucyfraz27 September 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Really excellent family day out: kids (6 & 4 years) Mum & Dad had a ball! Clean well-maintained fun family facility. Aqualandia is pitched at older age group, long queue times & is salt water. Aquanatura (chlorinated pool water) has wave pool, water chutes (standard chutes for height 130cm+, kids' pool has mini chutes, there's also about 5 daredevil chutes so something for everyone), sea lion show, kids zumba show, puppet show (in espanol but our kids happily watched ice cream in hand), tinies/toddlers pool too, saw loos being cleaned regularly. Usual £££ fast food grub options e.g. pizza on site so recommend you take a picnic - try the picnic area on the top of the Loo blockroof (nicer than it sounds!) or the grassy picnic area. Parking €5 a day. Sunbed hire €5 a day each, 2 sunbeds were sufficient for our family of 4 (kids in pool most of time). If we're in the area again we'll definitely go again, kids haven't stopped talking about it & we had a great family day out. Outstanding value deal as day entry at the gate is €26/21 adult/kid! Highly recommended, thanks for a great day out Tesco!Date used : 24/08/2013
- Great fun!By IloveCostaBlanca06 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We've been going to Aqua Natura every year since it opened, and even the year it wasn't officially open! My children who are now 9 and 5 love it. We prefer it to Aqualandia as it doesn't get as busy and they don't use salt water which in the middle of summer isn't very pleasant;-) In 2012 they added some new smaller slides going into the wave pool which my then 4 year old loved. The children's pool with tipping bucket is a favourite for many and great for cooling off on those hot summer days. It hasn't got as many slides and chutes as Aqualandia but it definitely gets the thumbs up from all of us. Older children would probably prefer Aqualandia but ours are quite happy there for now. We'll be going back in August and this year paid for with our Clubcard vouchers - thanks Tesco:-)Date used : 31/07/2012
Add to basket
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.