Barceló International Hotels
Get away from it all with a stay in a Barcelo Hotel. With an abundance of differing styles and locations, choosing where to stay is the hardest part about it.
What you get
While you're highly likely to find something that tickles your fancy at Barceló Hotels, you can use Tesco Clubcard vouchers to make booking it a little easier. Just exchange £10 in Clubcard vouchers and you'll get £30 Barceló Hotels token codes to put towards that next romantic, family-driven, or city break holiday.
Each select European Barceló Hotel oozes luxury and class, making them ideal for romantic breaks. But Barceló hotels steer towards so many tastes, whether golf is up your street, a relaxing spa, exotic beachfronts, city breaks, or hotels aimed exclusively at families or adults only.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Barceló international,
additional information about Barceló international (download PDF file *)
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Superb weekday breakBy Dobro07 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We had a delightful 3 night break in Stratford. We would definitely use our booster again for another short break. Everything was about this hotel was great. Good location to visit Shakespeare's birthplace and more.Date used : 23/07/2014
- FantasticBy Blkclio21 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
What a fantastic holiday! My husband and I booked a last minute holiday to the Jandia Mar in Fueterventura. Beautiful hotel in beautiful surroundings. All inclusive was the best with help yourself to beer, wine, sangria, fizzy drinks, water and fruit juice, so no queuing at the bar! Food was great too. Hotel was very clean and the bedroom was spacious clean and comfortable. Booking was easy. Very pleased :)Location/Branch : Jandia Mar Fueterventura
- Fantastic use of vouchersBy starshine19427 April 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We booked for our family of 6 to stay in Barcelona during August. The booking could not have been easier. The call centre staff were very helpful and we were able to pay for all of our trip with vouchers. There was no problem with date availability and the hotel was fantastic - central and modern. The only problem was that we turned up on the wrong day - we arrived a day early! The hotel staff were fantastic and somehow managed to find rooms for us all when they were allegedly fully booked. I did chance my arm and asked if we could just move our booking forward a day but the hotel very kindly said that we were welcome to stay the days which we had originally booked (which we were unable to do) but we had to pay for our unexpected first night. Nevermind, it was our fault and it still worked out as a bargain break. Thank you Tesco!Date used : 02/08/2013
- Barcelo SantsBy MarsieK02 April 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Was a bit dubious after seeing reviews when people went to book, but I have to say, that the lady was very helpful, when I made the booking, going over several options to suit me. My tesco vouchers paid for a 3 night B&B break in Barcelona. Hotel was lovely. There was a very wide & varied choice for breakfast, Staff were very accommodating and hotel central. Overall an excellent experience. One satisfied customer!Date used : 02/04/2014
- Not what it seemsBy Spiderman29 March 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Restrictions, restrictions, not just on dates but also the choice of appartments. We tried to book the Deluxe Studio at Castillo Beach in Lanzarote but were told "not with Tesco vouchers". Went to Owners Direct instead.
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 00800 4227 2356 to check availability and price before purchasing your token code.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• Token codes can be used against new bookings only.
• You must book at least 14 days prior to your intended stay.
• A token code is only valid for stays at the Barceló International hotels listed, see additional information.
Terms & Conditions
• No minimum/maximum stay. Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Excluded hotels: Barceló Isla Canela, Barceló Fuerteventura, Barceló Santiago, Barceló Hamilton
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights