Barceló International Hotels
Get away from it all with a stay in a Barcelo Hotel. With an abundance of differing styles and locations, choosing where to stay is the hardest part about it.
What you get
While you're highly likely to find something that tickles your fancy at Barceló Hotels, you can use Tesco Clubcard vouchers to make booking it a little easier. Just exchange £10 in Clubcard vouchers and you'll get £30 Barceló Hotels token codes to put towards that next romantic, family-driven, or city break holiday.
Each select European Barceló Hotel oozes luxury and class, making them ideal for romantic breaks. But Barceló hotels steer towards so many tastes, whether golf is up your street, a relaxing spa, exotic beachfronts, city breaks, or hotels aimed exclusively at families or adults only.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Barceló international,
additional information about Barceló international (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- not a good voucher optionBy catnoble04 December 2014
i reviewed my destination on line before exchanging my vouchers to find that i couldn't use the tesco exchange for either destination Madrid or Seville in the time frame for the vouchers. This was really disappointing. Thankfully telco agreed to change my vouchers to cosmos and we are now going to Rome!!
- ExcellentBy Angels18 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Very easy to book, staff extremely helpful in finding hotel as there are three in Barcelona. Hotel very modern, clean and comfortable. Stayed in a twin superior room, tea/coffee making facility, mini bar (didn't use) they tend to be expensive. Booked my daughter in at later date not using vouchers and without requesting they obviously linked the email address and put her in a room next door to me and my friend. 360 degree view from rooftop is brilliant, sun loungers, tables and chairs to relax along with a small pool to cool off in, towels provided on rooftop. Also a bar available from about midday I think till late at night. Choice of breakfast extensive from continental to cooked, includes good choice of prepared fruit and cereals aswell as doughnuts ( American style). Various fruit juices and even a bottle of fizz chilling along with the juices, just help yourself. Location good, near Las Ramblas, approx 25 min walk to beach, plenty of eating places aswell as small supermarkets to pick something up for yourself if you wish. Be aware of some of the back streets later at night, ladies of the night looking for work! Tour bus operates from nearby, tickets can be purchased at hotel, we bought a two day ticket for 35 euro each, allows you on and off as many times as you wish for those days. Visited Goudi house saw many of his other architectural works, also stops at a few beach locations, headphones provided on the bus for information as you travel. Taxi to port/ beach approx 6 euros from hotel, taxis generally outside hotel but staff happy to book a taxi or restaurant if you ask. Very HappyDate used : 09/09/2014
- BewareBy tosco29 August 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Firstly, you can only book superior rooms, that is the most basic ones. The Barceló call centre refuse to apply the 21 day in advance booking rate, so as a Tesco client you are losing a substantial discount.Date used : 26/08/2014
- ExcellentBy Debbyzzz25 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Thank you Barcelo and Tesco for a wonderful stay. Used our vouchers for 7nts HB in the middle of August! Lovely clean hotel,food was of a high standard,couldn't have asked for more!Date used : 05/08/2014
- Yet More restrictionsBy Luckypants04 August 2014aged 45 to 54Male
I wanted to book a week stay Wednesday-Wednesday in Prague at the end of October. I was informed by the folks on the Barcelo 'no-help' desk that this hotel only accepts Tesco vouchers from 1st November to end of March. Furthermore, vouchers cannot be used for weekends. Obviously Tesco Clubcard customers are not good enough for Barcelo unless they need the custom. Tesco Rewards are getting to be less and less rewarding, certainly not worth making the effort to shop at Tesco any more.Location/Branch : Prague Old Town
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 00800 4227 2356 to check availability and price before purchasing your token code.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• Token codes can be used against new bookings only.
• You must book at least 14 days prior to your intended stay.
• A token code is only valid for stays at the Barceló International hotels listed, see additional information.
Terms & Conditions
• No minimum/maximum stay. Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Excluded hotels: Barceló Isla Canela, Barceló Fuerteventura, Barceló Santiago, Barceló Hamilton
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights