Viking River Cruises
Embark on a wonderfully different way to explore some of the world's cities. A Viking River Cruise bypasses road and street traffic and takes you right into the middle of the city with ease.
What you get
Seeing a country by boat is always an inspiring and different approach. There's no shoving past pedestrians or honking your way through traffic. All you need to do is sit back and let the current do the work. With Viking River Cruises, you can do exactly this and, with your Clubcard vouchers, you can get it at a discount. Just exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll receive £30 Viking River Cruise token codes to put towards a laid back cruise holiday.
Floating passengers all over the world's most idyllic rivers - the Rhine, the Danube, even South East Asia's Mekong river - Viking River Cruises guarantee success and satisfaction with every voyage. So take to the deck of any one of Viking's boats and take in the stunning panoramic views of cities like Prague or Vienna, and enjoy their spacious accommodation below. Viking River Cruises take you on a whole new approach to city sightseeing.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Viking River CruiseBy Suem195605 May 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Really easy to book, only downfall, could only use one voucher code. My friends vouchers are at a different address so could not use them towards this booking. Really looking forward to our trip.Date used : 15/04/2015
- Great addition to schemeBy Derbyram31 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
A brilliant addition to scheme! We have been on a Viking River Cruise previosly and it was abvsolutely brilliant so we were delighted to see that Tesco Tokens can now be used towards the cost. We found it really easy to use our tokens and to get them taken off our next cruise. The staff at Viking were very friendly and helpful. All our tokens will now be saved and go towards future cruises. Good old Clubcard!!!!!!!!Date used : 31/03/2015
- Fantastic Deal!By Purpleperil03 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We were looking at a holiday where we could use a lot of Clubcard Vouchers to pay for it, but unfortunately most of the deals have a cap on what you can spend. When we looked at Viking River Cruises and realised we could use as many vouchers as we liked, plus the amount was trebled, we were over the moon! Viking made the booking process very easy, and despite the fact that our voucher code took longer to arrive by email as it was a considerable amount, they held the cabin for us as it was the last of that type available. Viking customer services are the best! They are helpful, polite and very caring. When the process is started, the same person deals with you throughout, which is excellent. I would thoroughly recommend using Clubcard with Viking and hope this is a deal which continues. Thanks Viking for brilliant customer service, and Tesco for an amazingly good deal.Date used : 07/02/2015
- Happy CustomerBy Dolphin4905 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We travelled with Viking for the first time in April this year on The Portraits of Southern France Tour. We are seasoned ocean cruisers and thought we would try something different. We loved the idea of tying up in your port and being able to step ashore and go. With everything included and such wonderful staff, who could ask for more? I'm gluten-free and the staff went out of their way to make sure what I could eat safely. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they were such happy, smiley people. I'm getting worried about recommending them so highly as I might not be able to get another cruise when I want to!! Saying that the next is booked using my Clubcard Vouchers. It was so easy and the booking team were very helpful. Thank you and please keep Viking in the Voucher Scheme.Date used : 16/06/2014
- Delightful customer serviceBy Youngpeter19 June 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Thoroughly enjoyed our second Viking river cruise using Clubcard vouchers. Enjoyed it so much we have booked another one for next year. The staff go out of there way to give great service with a smile. By all accounts other river cruise companies don't quite measure up to Viking so long may the Clubcard link continueDate used : 05/04/2014
Add to basket
• Only one token code can be used per Viking River Cruises booking
• You must supply your token code at the time of booking your cruise, token codes cannot be added at a later date.
• Token codes can only be used towards new bookings.
• You cannot use token codes to pay the deposit and this must be paid by credit or debit card.
Terms & Conditions
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights