Viking River Cruises
Embark on a wonderfully different way to explore some of the world's cities. A Viking River Cruise bypasses road and street traffic and takes you right into the middle of the city with ease.
What you get
Seeing a country by boat is always an inspiring and different approach. There's no shoving past pedestrians or honking your way through traffic. All you need to do is sit back and let the currant do the work. With Viking River Cruises, you can do exactly this and, with your Clubcard vouchers, you can get it at a discount. Just exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll receive £30 Viking River Cruise token codes to put towards a laid back cruise holiday.
Floating passengers all over the world's most idyllic rivers - the Rhine, the Danube, even South East Asia's Mekong river - Viking River Cruises guarantee success and satisfaction with every voyage. So take to the deck of any one of Viking's boats and take in the stunning panoramic views of cities like Prague or Vienna, and enjoy their spacious accommodation below. Viking River Cruises take you on a whole new approach to city sightseeing.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
3. Follow instructions in the email to redeem your token codes.
Visit their website at www.vikingrivercruises.co.uk.
- BrilliantBy peasmith05 September 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Having recently come back from a wonderful first cruise with Viking was hoping to book another one December 2015 but having received an e-mail from them with a special offer couldn't wait until then so took them up on the offer - used my now past passenger discount and also my clubcard vouchers so got a very good deal - thank you Viking for being in the scheme and please remain in it!!!! Very helpful telephone staff also.Date used : 29/08/2013
- excellent jobBy Chirshteblueboy16 June 2013aged 55 to 64Male
Viking were doing half price river cruises when suddenly they appeared as part of the Clubcard programme. I called them to see if I could use my vouchers in conjunction with that offer...to find I was the first person to do Tesco business with them.They called me back with positive news and I get an absolute bargain cruise which was absolutely fantastic. Top job
Add to basket
The fine print
• Only one token code can be used per Viking River Cruises booking
• You must supply your token code at the time of booking your cruise, token codes cannot be added at a later date.
• Token codes can only be used towards new bookings.
• You cannot use token codes to pay the deposit and this must be paid by credit or debit card.
Terms & Conditions
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights