Skirmish Paintball Games
You and your mates could head out for a day of mock military madness for less at one of Skirmish Paintball Games nationwide venues.
• Tokens cannot be used at Aberdeen or Liverpool Skirmish Paintball sites.
What you get
With venues in place across the UK, Skirmish Paintballing Games provides a wealth of artificial battlegrounds to decorate with colourful ammunition.
To make it even better, you can use Clubcard vouchers to get a discount. Simply exchange £5 in vouchers and you'll get £15 back to spend with skirmish.
Paintballing, for some, is an ideal way to socialise. Strap on the protective gear, choose your weapon, fill the hopper to the brim and charge (or sneak) into battle.
At Skirmish, they've created loads of creative game zones in which you and your teammates can fight. Try escaping from Colditz Castle or flush the enemy from within; mix it up with the heavy artillery of Tank Convoy; lose yourself in the Maze; or, for more WWII vibes, try and cross the Arnheim Bridge without receiving a multicoloured face-mask on the way.
For a chance to pit yourself against your mates in a totally legal and safe environment, visit Skirmish. The bruises you'll pick up will be worth the effort.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Skirmish,
additional information about Skirmish (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Excellent FunBy Saha09 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
My son's 13th birthday at Billericay with 9 friends, had a great time most marshals are great fun, they all want to go back so would definitely recommend.Date used : 18/05/2014
- Super dayBy robng1528 May 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Took 7 boys to Skirmish at Ollerton - extremely pleased well organised & marshals were brilliant. Would definitely go again.Date used : 25/05/2014
- Brilliant Day at Skirmish DevonBy Afterburner27 May 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Have to admit I was a bit concerned that I had to ring a telephone number for a different area to where the location of the event was but I was pleasantly surprised to find that we were expected when we arrived. The staff at Exeter were very helpful, friendly and accommodating. My son and his friend had a great time to the point I'm in the process of booking another session only this time my daughter and niece want to go as well.Date used : 22/02/2014
- Great day outBy KrishnaDas16 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Male
We did a 12th birthday party with four kids (youngest 10) and one adult. They let us play between ourselves all morning then we joined another group for the afternoon. By the end of the day we were all soaked and tired, but it was so much fun and the hosts, Grizzly and Ben at Cobham were fantastic! Perfect balance of enjoyment and safety. Excellent facilities (such as loos, tea coffee, free lunch) and varied fields and games. I also couldn't find a better deal than through the Tesco vouchers,, not just at skirmish but anywhere, after quite a lot of research. We had to buy some extra paint balls after a few spillages (be careful! you can't re use them if they touch the ground) but 300 was about right for the day. Also one voucher £5 = £15 per person on full day ticket price of £25, so £10 cash to pay per person. Go for it and have a great day!Date used : 14/02/2014
- Great day out!!!By Mountainmantis27 November 2013aged 35 to 44Male
This is the third time we have booked through clubcard for Skirmish. This time was for my 11 year old daughter's birthday party. All the kids had great fun. Despite a few being slightly nervous at first, they were all Rambos by the end with tales of who shot who, where and how many times. The team at Dorset Skirmish were fantastic yet again, really making sure the kids were looked after and had fun. Would thoroughly recommend for a party or just a day out.Date used : 24/11/2013
Add to basket
• Tokens can be used for full or part payment towards full price paintball games only and cannot be used for additional extras.
• Children under 16 may need to be accompanied by an adult, please check with your local venue.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be used at all participating locations for people of all ages.
• Please check for any terms and conditions specific to the supplier before ordering.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights