Skirmish Paintball Games
You and your mates could head out for a day of mock military madness for less at one of Skirmish Paintball Games nationwide venues.
• Tokens cannot be used at Aberdeen or Liverpool Skirmish Paintball sites.
What you get
With venues in place across the UK, Skirmish Paintballing Games provides a wealth of artificial battlegrounds to decorate with colourful ammunition.
To make it even better, you can use Clubcard vouchers to get a discount. Simply exchange £5 in vouchers and you'll get £15 back to spend with skirmish.
Paintballing, for some, is an ideal way to socialise. Strap on the protective gear, choose your weapon, fill the hopper to the brim and charge (or sneak) into battle.
At Skirmish, they've created loads of creative game zones in which you and your teammates can fight. Try escaping from Colditz Castle or flush the enemy from within; mix it up with the heavy artillery of Tank Convoy; lose yourself in the Maze; or, for more WWII vibes, try and cross the Arnheim Bridge without receiving a multicoloured face-mask on the way.
For a chance to pit yourself against your mates in a totally legal and safe environment, visit Skirmish. The bruises you'll pick up will be worth the effort.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Skirmish,
additional information about Skirmish (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- DisappointedChildrenBy DisappointedChildren31 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Children's birthday party. Finmere. Booked on the basis of website showing K19 Widowmaker Submarine scenario but never saw! Helmets did not protect as really just a face guard. Inconsistent and too few marshals. Tesco deal over inflated to start. Book somewhere else.Date used : 28/03/2015
- Fantastic dayBy SuperDuperMum13 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Booked Skirmish paintball in Cowbridge for my son's 13th Birthday party. It was a fantastic day and really well organised. Very easy to use a combination of clubcard vouchers and cash.Date used : 07/02/2015
- Excellent FunBy Saha09 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
My son's 13th birthday at Billericay with 9 friends, had a great time most marshals are great fun, they all want to go back so would definitely recommend.Date used : 18/05/2014
- Super dayBy robng1528 May 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Took 7 boys to Skirmish at Ollerton - extremely pleased well organised & marshals were brilliant. Would definitely go again.Date used : 25/05/2014
- Brilliant Day at Skirmish DevonBy Afterburner27 May 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Have to admit I was a bit concerned that I had to ring a telephone number for a different area to where the location of the event was but I was pleasantly surprised to find that we were expected when we arrived. The staff at Exeter were very helpful, friendly and accommodating. My son and his friend had a great time to the point I'm in the process of booking another session only this time my daughter and niece want to go as well.Date used : 22/02/2014
Add to basket
• Tokens can be used for full or part payment towards full price paintball games only and cannot be used for additional extras.
• Children under 16 may need to be accompanied by an adult, please check with your local venue.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens can be used at all participating locations for people of all ages.
• Please check for any terms and conditions specific to the supplier before ordering.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights