Brean Splash Water Park
Treat the kids to a day at Brean Splash Water Park. It's the perfect antidote for those swelteringly hot British summer afternoons.
What you get
Brean Splash Water Park is Somerset’s aquatic playground which is open throughout the summer months. You can gain entry for less when you exchange £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers and get £10 back in tokens.
With your tokens, you can enjoy all the fun of a water park dedicated to the whole family at a discount.
There's an indoor complex with a 25m pool whose depth is a constant 1.2m. It has 6 lanes with a bubble lounger area and, especially for youngsters, an indoor splash park with shooting water jets and other fun water features.
Meanwhile, outside, there are 3 flumes to zoom down into to waiting pool below; a river ride which is navigated via inflatable tube; or a terrace where you can simply enjoy the sunshine.
Kids will love the outdoor seaside themed water play area where there are 3 more smaller slides and a giant bucket that fills to overflowing every few minutes, soaking the whole of the play area.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Weekly visits always enjoyableBy auntyno117 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I buy the Tesco vouchers as my father takes two of the grandchildren to Splash every Saturday and the vouchers make it more affordable. The children always thoroughly enjoy it ( 1 aged 10, the other aged 2) so there is plenty to do for a wide child age. Last time they went, they left the house at 12pm and didn't get home until 4.30pm so they obviously had a great time. I think the only thing that they find a bit frustrating is that they can't have a shower at the end. Obviously it's a bit cold just now for the outside area but plenty to do just the same. Of course the coffee comes in paper cups and not china but this is Burnham Splash we're talking about-not the Ritz!!Date used : 11/10/2014
- brean splashBy thriftynifty6627 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
i took 3 children to splash at brean, during the summer hols, my partner and I didn,t get in but we still had a lovely relaxing time in deckchairs, the children stayed for 5hrs they realy enjoyed themselves it was a real bargain using my Tesco vouchers, I am just about to buy some more entrance vouchers, at £2.50 per child, its a real bargain for me and an extra treat for the childrenDate used : 15/08/2014
- Good day outBy blizies23 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We enjoyed Brean Splash on 16 th August family of 4 adults 4 children ( 1 baby ) it is good to know that you need to choose a warm day to go down all the big slides as they are outside and we could not use them as it was far too cold and windy to go up the steps - you can take your own food to eat on the premises which is good - remember it is expensive to get in per person so get enough tesco boost to use - overall we enjoyed the dayDate used : 16/08/2014
- Fab day outBy MissHoliday29 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Went with 3 other mums and our children to Brean Splash. We had an age range of 8 to 13. We had a great time. The kids loved the slides, outdoor play pool and the indoor pool. We didn't find it noisy. There is a large seating area and were lots of deckchairs. It was fairly busy but not too packed as there is plenty of room there. I do agree that the staff are slow to serve in the cafe, but they were all really friendly and polite. We thought it was good value for the amount of time we had there - we bought a group ticket which worked out quite reasonable. Also plenty of lockers - which aren't the ones which swallow your money each time you open. We will be going again!Date used : 22/07/2014
- Over-priced, very noisy and a waste of timeBy Aninom07 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Sunday 29 June 2014. First time at Brean Splash Waterpark as spectators with our two grandchildren aged 8 and 10, who are good swimmers and were keen to get in. The fee was £7.50 each. No cheaper for spectators. It is a very expensive venue. That's why I used Tesco tokens. We would not have paid that amount. Never again. The noise was deafening - not with happy children but with excessively loud and constant music. Inside was bad but go outside and you really have to go back in. I left to sit in the café. I ordered a large tea. It came in a paper cup and it was the worst tea I have ever tasted in my whole long life. It cost £1.95. My husband stayed with the children but not for long. He said there were not many swimmers but with all that noise it would be impossible to hear a child in distress. He said our two went on everything in no time at all and were quite glad to get out of the water. One had earache and both said they had got bored with it. They were glad to leave the place. In reception they saw me and I let them go and buy a treat but the server was too busy to notice them while making up a large order for a customer. After about ten minutes I told the children to leave their sweets and go. We bought them what they wanted later, and much quicker! I would not recommend this venue to anyone.Date used : 29/06/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• There is a small extra charge for pony rides. Tokens cannot be used for passport tickets.