Al Fresco Holidays
Al Fresco Holidays offer luxury mobile home holidays on 68 of Europe’s top parks in France, Italy, Spain, Holland, Croatia and Austria.
What you get
• Holidays for 2015 are now on sale, book now and benefit from some amazing Early Booking Offers.
• For 2014 we have some great offers if you are looking for some summer sun including up to 30% off holidays in July and August, plus you can use up to £495 of Tesco Clubcard Boost Tokens towards the current offer price.
Al Fresco Holidays offer luxury mobile homes on 68 of Europe’s top ranked parcs in France, Italy, Spain, Holland, Croatia and Austria. These parcs offer something for everyone with beach, countryside, city, lake or mountain settings. Facilities on each parc are superb with many offering fantastic pool complexes, sports activities, entertainment and much more.
Al Fresco Holidays are ideal for families and offer great value for money. Many parcs offer extensive facilities for children of all ages as well as international kids clubs. Al Fresco offer their own Kidz Clubs on 4 parcs for 4-12 year olds.
The luxury mobile homes are spacious and well equipped offering high quality furnishings, 2 or 3 bedrooms, modern fully equipped kitchen, seating/dining area, shower room and outside a decked veranda, barbeque and outdoor table, chairs and sun loungers as standard.
Getting to your holiday parc could not be easier. Al Fresco offer an extensive choice of ferry, flight or travel by train options.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Holidays with Al FrescoBy HappyHoliday10 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
This year we used Boost for our holiday at Al Fresco, Duinrell, Wassenar in Holland and all the arrangements with Al Fresco & Tesco were really easy. It was great we had our Tesco vouchers value increased by 3. We have already booked next year’s holiday at Le Sequioa parc, in the Charente Maritime region of France. The arrangements this year with Tesco Boost were even easier, no need to wait a week for the Al Fresco vouchers to arrive by post they arrived by email in just 30 minutes. Great holidays at a great price.Date used : 08/05/2014
- Le Clarys Plage, Vendee, FranceBy Cyeates07 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We have just returned from our summer holiday with Alfresco, after a good saving using coupons. Only disappointment Accommodation could have been cleaner:( i believe this was the last week before the site closes for the year, so hopefully this is not usual and the accom will be deep cleaned. Area was gorgeous, lovely people on site and throughout area. Fabulous beach, a couple of lovely French towns near to the site, would go back as the site was good for kids they loved water parc, but would take own bedding! Booking simple.Date used : 31/08/2014
- Fantastic HolidayBy Mickster09 August 2014aged 45 to 54Male
After receiving our vouchers the booking process was straightforward. We chose the Camping Fabulous site in Rome so we could combine lazing in the sun with sightseeing and we're not disappointed. The site is clean and well run and all staff speak English which was a huge bonus. The Gelato bar is out of this world and gets very busy in the evenings. The supermarket was well stocked but there is also a large supermarket about 5 mins drive away should you want more choice. The pool area is great for children as the lagoon pool is only about 40cm in depth and is a PVC material so soft on your feet. The only disappointing part was that despite the food in the restaurant being of good quality the staff in it are not really focused on what is going on and we were left for long periods without being seen to and even had food missed off the order. A trip into a Rome is a must but will be incredibly hot in the Summer months. I would definitely re-visit this site without another thought.Date used : 17/07/2014
- Spanish holidays with Al FrescoBy singe02 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Al Fresco vouchers with clubcard points are fab, we have used them several times, just check the website and choose your holiday for a price, we have never paid an inflated price for using our vouchers as part or full payment, then convert your points to a voucher code two emails late and your ready to book and pay Al Fresco it is that simple, We have never had a problem, Fantastic offer we use it every year. Keep up the good work Tesco.Date used : 10/06/2014
- Best use of clubcard - free holiday!By coronadosprings22 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Used our clubcard to book a week in Cypsela, Spain - fabulous park, great pool with diving boards and slides for the kids, lovely area, good basic accommodation. Also got the tunnel free using our points, so the entire holiday cost us nothing except petrol, toll charges and food. One of the best ways to use your points as the price on the website is the price that you pay, unlike some others who hike it up for Tesco customers. Fantastic value!Date used : 30/05/2014
- Lovely holiday, lovely people, lovely place!By Hollyowner912 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We used our clubcard points to book a great holiday through Al Fresco at the Del Garda campsite right next to the lake It was a pleasure to get to know Jackie, Ralph, Rachel and Ian the Al Fresco reps on site. They were very helpful and friendly. The Puccini mobile home was clean and well kitted out and we were glad we paid the extra for air conditioning which was excellent. This site, at Peschiera Del Garda, was ideally situated for walking into the delightful town (about 15 mins) where there is a very good market on a Monday and plenty to see. The town is full of character and history with it's walled harbour and frequent boat trips to other Lake Garda towns. One thing to note is that there is a railway station in the town which can get you to Verona in 10 minutes and Venice in 90 mins. There are two restaurants on site, although we only went to the one nearest the lake - the food was very good and the staff friendly and efficient. All in all we had a wonderful holiday and for folks who would rather drive than fly, we can recommend that too, very easy journey. Already looking forward to our next trip! A big "thank you" to both Tescos and Al Fresco holidays!Date used : 22/05/2014
- Booking holidayBy Flower1811 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I have found the booking process and help from al fresco to be very easy to book and exceptionally helpful staff and very well informed Holiday still to be takenDate used : 05/05/2014
- Fab holidaysBy SarahA06 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We have used the vouchers for several years on campsites in France & Holland. It makes it a very cheap or even free holiday other than travel. Caravans are okay, well equipped and al fresco reps are very helpful. We have booked 2 holidays this year using vouchers. :-)Date used : 25/11/2012
- Fantastic Holiday :-)By JEC7719 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I used our clubcard tokens as part payment for an Al Fresco holiday. The booking & customer service was very good. We chose a site in France near Paris as we wanted to visit Disneyland. The site was beautiful & there was so much for both adults & children to do on site whatever the weather. They also offered several excursions from the site which we booked & had a great time. The accomodation was lovely, my only issue which wasn't a major problem was they was no TV & blankets rather than duvets were provided so it did get a bit cold at night & we stayed in May! On the upside each caravan was sectioned off by trees so the children could play in the garden area whilst we sat on the decking & there was a lovely gas bbq. The photos & information on the website & in the brochures do not do the site we visited justice, it was absolutely beautiful & there was so much more to do than was listed in the info. The reps & site staff were really friendly & helpful. I will definately be booking again in the future.Date used : 10/05/2014
- Fantastic family holidayBy Specky01 April 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We have just booked (for the 3rd time) a family holiday with Al Fresco using our clubcard vouchers. Last year as a family of 5 (with a two year) we stayed at the Yelloh! Village le Serignan Plage and we could not have asked for more. A welcoming, spotless site with an excellent entertainment and activities programme, that catered for all ages and all nationalities in equal measures. The close proximity of the beach and beautiful pool complex kept everyone happy and the huge outdoor spa area (complete with rose canopied, warm water therapy pools with underwater piped music, yes really!) added a touch of luxury not often experienced on a camping holiday. We have been looked after very well by the alfresco team, both at the time of booking and during our actual holidays. Their friendly, knowledgeable UK based office staff (even gave me some ideas of where to go to in Venice on a separate trip, booked through a different agent) are a particular credit to Al Fresco as they make the whole booking process very easy, and they are on hand to answer any queries you might have pre holiday. Our only 'hiccup' last time was not having a linen pack delivered, so no sheets on the bed until the following morning when staff were in attendance. Our only disappointment is that at some camps entertainment is only offered in high season and as we have to go out of school holidays we have in the past ended up with time on our hands, once the sun had gone down, with local night spots a little too far away, so check location before you book if evening time activities are a must! This time as a family of 7 we are off to 'La Baume' in S France with fingers crossed that our experience this time lives up to our high expectations. I would definitely recommend that others, perhaps new to camping abroad, give alfresco a go because their holidays deliver in so many different ways, from fun and relaxation to affordability.Date used : 15/06/2013
- Excellent holidays, best offer on Clubcard!By Holidayhunter15 March 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We've used our Clubcard vouchers for Al Fresco hols 4 times now and been very pleased with them every time. Cypsela in Spain offers excellent value and has a fantastic pool for the kids - going back again this year, as well as a trip to Duinrell. Also been to La Croix De Vieux Pont with Al Fresco (who were Thomson Al Fresco until recently). For me, what makes this an outstanding deal compared to the others is that they take the value of your vouchers off the current best price, so you're genuinely paying 1/3 of the price that someone paying cash and booking online would get - the only caveat is that you don't get loyalty bonuses or similar, but that would be a bit much to ask! My only quibble with this is that you're allowed up to £495... fair enough... but they only come in multiples of £30 (for each £10) so it's impossible to achieve the maximum! Please update the max amount you can exchange to either £480 or £510, or allow them to be exchanged in multiples of £5, so that it makes sense!!Date used : 01/03/2014
- Cala gogo - a mustBy MrsHoliday07 December 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Excellent Staff both in uk and in Spain, Wonderful accommodation especially considering its age the homes look more or less the same as they did in year 1 of being launched. Tesco clubcard exchange FANTASTIC!!!! One very very Happy family who will be booking another Alfresco holiday with points this next year too. THANKS TESCO!Date used : 20/05/2013
- Great offer with no fussBy Jan0115 October 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We had a great time this August in Brittany, France. The accommodation was great. Booking the holiday was easy and the staff at Al Fresco were all very helpful.Date used : 17/08/2013
- inexpensive family holidayBy ozzi30 September 2013aged 45 to 54Female
This was our 3rd holiday using clubcard vouchers in part payment. Have twice visited Wassennar in Holland and this time we drove to Rome. Caravans has all been very good and clean. Would thoroughly recommend both sites. The booking process was also very simple and straightforward with excellent customer service and help from start to finish.Date used : 15/08/2013
- A great way to use your vouchersBy Redolivia20 July 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We had a great time on our Al Fresco holiday this year. Booking was easy with friendly staff on the telephone. We have used our vouchers for this type of holiday for many years just a shame the benefits are getting smaller each year however still a great offer!Date used : 05/07/2013
- Great holiday in the NetherlandsBy Bubliana19 June 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Stayed at Duinrell, wassenaar last year and had a great time. The camp is well placed for travelling to lots of interesting places around the area including Amsterdam, Leiden and The Hague. The little town of Wassenaar is just five minutes from the camp and has a good selection of shops and a supermarket. The reps were nice and friendly. Overall a very good holiday. We are going with Al fresco again in September - this time to Normandy.Date used : 05/09/2012
- Great Holiday!By 14 June 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Came back from a weeks holiday in Corsica and it was absolutley spot on! beautiful surroundings and right on the beach. Mobile homes brand new and very clean fine for 2 of us but i could see it would be a struggle for a family. No thomson rep on site- although we were made aware of this before we went- the staff did speak very good English mind so didn't cause too much bother- Great value for money when using the vouchersDate used : 19/05/2013
- Really Good Holiday ParkBy Alan24 May 2013aged 65 or overMale
Just got back from a really good 7 day holiday at Cote De Nacre on the Normandie coast. The site was very clean and tidy, free wi-fi and good warm swimming pools. The Thomson reps Paul and Sandie were very helpful and a plasure to talk to. The mobile home ( Rossini) was fine for two but would have been a squeeze for a family. Lots of nice towns and vbillages to visit not to mention the WWII landing beaches and museums. This is the second time we have used reward tokens with Al Fresco and I dont think it wil be lastDate used : 24/05/2013
- Brilliant HolidayBy Michele23 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Booked two weeks in Italy (Rome and Lake Garda) had a great holiday. The mobile home was everything we needed for a base. The facilities on the site were excellent, especially the swimming pools. All the staff spoke good English (so didn't need to practice my limited Italian too much). We wouldn't hesitate to book again. The offer of £50 tesco vouchers for a weeks holdiday was too good to pass up and I'm glad we didn't. Thank you Tesco'sDate used : 02/05/2013
- fantasticBy m4rie198020 May 2013aged 25 to 34Female
stopped at paris est thompson alfresco . perfect for visiting paris or disney . used £50 of clubcrd vouchers for a weeks holidays, just hoping they have the same offer for next year . well done tesco !!Date used : 12/03/2013
- Wonderful breakBy Suzie20 May 2013aged 55 to 64Female
From the begining in October,with the booking process, through to arriving on the first of May for a weeks stay, in the South of France at our superb mobil home, it could of not run any better. Very pleased with the whole holiday and all the staff we have delt with were just superb.Date used : 01/05/2013
Add to basket
• A deposit of £100 is payable at the time of confirming the booking unless your token code covers the entire cost of your accommodation and there are no supplementary charges.
• The maximum value of tokens that can be used on an Al Fresco booking is £495
Terms & Conditions
• Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens can be used towards the cost of your Al Fresco accommodation only.
• Token codes cannot be used to pay for accommodation extras, ferry, flight or rail supplements, car hire, insurance or transfers. Loyalty and group booking discounts do not apply when using reward tokens.
• All holidays are subject to availability with limited availability during peak weeks and school holidays.
• Minimum duration on parc is 7 nights when using your tokens, except at Paris Est.
• Not valid in conjunction with the 'Al Fresco price promise' or any other promotions.
• Only valid for the parcs offered by Al Fresco and not those offered by their partnership with Homair. Please see Al Fresco website where the parcs are clearly identified as Al Fresco (but to book please call the Al Fresco reservations team).
• Token codes must be advised at the time of confirming the booking, by phone. Once the booking is confirmed additional tokens cannot be added. You cannot use your tokens for bookings made via the web.
• You must book at least 7 days before departure.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information.
• ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights