Al Fresco Holidays
Al Fresco Holidays offer luxury mobile home holidays on 68 of Europe’s top parks in France, Italy, Spain, Holland, Croatia and Austria.
What you get
Book your 2014 Al Fresco holiday now and benefit from some great Early Booking Offers.
Al Fresco Holidays offer luxury mobile homes on 68 of Europe’s top ranked parcs in France, Italy, Spain, Holland, Croatia and Austria. These parcs offer something for everyone with beach, countryside, city, lake or mountain settings. Facilities on each parc are superb with many offering fantastic pool complexes, sports activities, entertainment and much more.
New parcs for 2014 include Tamarit Park-Costa Dorada, Fabulous-near Rome, La Chapelle-South of France, Zaton-Croatia, Umag-Croatia plus our new Authentic and Value range of 9 parcs offering the traditional relaxed ambiance of continental campsites at great prices.
Al Fresco Holidays are ideal for families and offer great value for money. Many parcs offer extensive facilities for children of all ages as well as international kids clubs. Al Fresco offer their own Kidz Clubs on 4 parcs for 4-12 year olds.
The luxury mobile homes are spacious and well equipped offering high quality furnishings, 2 or 3 bedrooms, modern fully equipped kitchen, seating/dining area, shower room and outside a decked veranda, barbeque and outdoor table, chairs and sun loungers as standard.
New for 2014 is the Verdi offering new levels of luxury with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a dishwasher and wrap around decking.
Getting to your holiday parc could not be easier. Al Fresco offer an extensive choice of ferry, flight or travel by train options.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
Visit their website at www.alfresco-holidays.com/tesco-clubcard-offer.
- Cala gogo - a mustBy MrsHoliday07 December 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Excellent Staff both in uk and in Spain, Wonderful accommodation especially considering its age the homes look more or less the same as they did in year 1 of being launched. Tesco clubcard exchange FANTASTIC!!!! One very very Happy family who will be booking another Alfresco holiday with points this next year too. THANKS TESCO!Date used : 20/05/2013
- Great offer with no fussBy Jan0115 October 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We had a great time this August in Brittany, France. The accommodation was great. Booking the holiday was easy and the staff at Al Fresco were all very helpful.Date used : 17/08/2013
- inexpensive family holidayBy ozzi30 September 2013aged 45 to 54Female
This was our 3rd holiday using clubcard vouchers in part payment. Have twice visited Wassennar in Holland and this time we drove to Rome. Caravans has all been very good and clean. Would thoroughly recommend both sites. The booking process was also very simple and straightforward with excellent customer service and help from start to finish.Date used : 15/08/2013
- A great way to use your vouchersBy Redolivia20 July 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We had a great time on our Al Fresco holiday this year. Booking was easy with friendly staff on the telephone. We have used our vouchers for this type of holiday for many years just a shame the benefits are getting smaller each year however still a great offer!Date used : 05/07/2013
- Great holiday in the NetherlandsBy Bubliana19 June 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Stayed at Duinrell, wassenaar last year and had a great time. The camp is well placed for travelling to lots of interesting places around the area including Amsterdam, Leiden and The Hague. The little town of Wassenaar is just five minutes from the camp and has a good selection of shops and a supermarket. The reps were nice and friendly. Overall a very good holiday. We are going with Al fresco again in September - this time to Normandy.Date used : 05/09/2012
Add to basket
• A deposit of £100 is payable at the time of confirming the booking unless your token code covers the entire cost of your accommodation and there are no supplementary charges.
• The maximum value of tokens that can be used on an Al Fresco booking is £495
Terms & Conditions
• Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens can be used towards the cost of your Al Fresco accommodation only.
• Token codes cannot be used to pay for accommodation extras, ferry, flight or rail supplements, car hire, insurance or transfers. Loyalty and group booking discounts do not apply when using reward tokens.
• All holidays are subject to availability with limited availability during peak weeks and school holidays.
• Minimum duration on parc is 7 nights when using your tokens, except at Paris Est.
• Not valid in conjunction with the 'Al Fresco price promise' or any other promotions.
• Only valid for the parcs offered by Al Fresco and not those offered by their partnership with Homair. Please see Al Fresco website where the parcs are clearly identified as Al Fresco (but to book please call the Al Fresco reservations team).
• Token codes must be advised at the time of confirming the booking, by phone. Once the booking is confirmed additional tokens cannot be added. You cannot use your tokens for bookings made via the web.
• You must book at least 7 days before departure.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information.
• ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights