Al Fresco Holidays
Al Fresco Holidays offer luxury mobile home holidays on 68 of Europe’s top parks in France, Italy, Spain, Holland and Croatia.
What you get
Book your dream family holiday now for 2015 and use up to £495 of Tesco Clubcard Boost Tokens towards the current selling price of your Al Fresco accommodation.
Al Fresco is such a popular choice for family holidays because they offer the great value you’re looking for…with family friendly mobile homes on 68 of Europe’s favourite parcs. Choose from parcs in France, Italy, Spain, Holland and Croatia. Each parc offers something for everyone with beach, countryside, city, lake or mountain settings. Facilities on each parc are superb with many offering fantastic pool complexes, sports activities, entertainment and much, much more.
This is outdoor living at its best with all mobile homes offering a modern fully equipped kitchen, seating/dining area, 2 or 3 bedrooms, 1 or 2 shower rooms and outside a decked veranda with barbeque*, outdoor table, chairs and sun loungers.
Getting to your holiday parc could not be easier. Al Fresco offers an extensive choice of ferry, flight or travel by train options and are confident that when you holiday with Al Fresco you will want to come back again and again.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- fantastic offerBy jacm26 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
2 week holiday in France thanks to tesco offer. Al fresco holidays are fantastic. Lovely home on a great site in a beautiful location. Friendly and helpful rep. Thanks Al fresco.Date used : 06/09/2014
- Holidays with Al FrescoBy HappyHoliday10 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
This year we used Boost for our holiday at Al Fresco, Duinrell, Wassenar in Holland and all the arrangements with Al Fresco & Tesco were really easy. It was great we had our Tesco vouchers value increased by 3. We have already booked next year’s holiday at Le Sequioa parc, in the Charente Maritime region of France. The arrangements this year with Tesco Boost were even easier, no need to wait a week for the Al Fresco vouchers to arrive by post they arrived by email in just 30 minutes. Great holidays at a great price.Date used : 08/05/2014
- Le Clarys Plage, Vendee, FranceBy Cyeates07 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We have just returned from our summer holiday with Alfresco, after a good saving using coupons. Only disappointment Accommodation could have been cleaner:( i believe this was the last week before the site closes for the year, so hopefully this is not usual and the accom will be deep cleaned. Area was gorgeous, lovely people on site and throughout area. Fabulous beach, a couple of lovely French towns near to the site, would go back as the site was good for kids they loved water parc, but would take own bedding! Booking simple.Date used : 31/08/2014
- Fantastic HolidayBy Mickster09 August 2014aged 45 to 54Male
After receiving our vouchers the booking process was straightforward. We chose the Camping Fabulous site in Rome so we could combine lazing in the sun with sightseeing and we're not disappointed. The site is clean and well run and all staff speak English which was a huge bonus. The Gelato bar is out of this world and gets very busy in the evenings. The supermarket was well stocked but there is also a large supermarket about 5 mins drive away should you want more choice. The pool area is great for children as the lagoon pool is only about 40cm in depth and is a PVC material so soft on your feet. The only disappointing part was that despite the food in the restaurant being of good quality the staff in it are not really focused on what is going on and we were left for long periods without being seen to and even had food missed off the order. A trip into a Rome is a must but will be incredibly hot in the Summer months. I would definitely re-visit this site without another thought.Date used : 17/07/2014
- Spanish holidays with Al FrescoBy singe02 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Al Fresco vouchers with clubcard points are fab, we have used them several times, just check the website and choose your holiday for a price, we have never paid an inflated price for using our vouchers as part or full payment, then convert your points to a voucher code two emails late and your ready to book and pay Al Fresco it is that simple, We have never had a problem, Fantastic offer we use it every year. Keep up the good work Tesco.Date used : 10/06/2014
Add to basket
• A deposit of £100 is payable at the time of confirming the booking unless your token code covers the entire cost of your accommodation and there are no supplementary charges.
• The maximum value of tokens that can be used on an Al Fresco booking is £495
Terms & Conditions
• Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens can be used towards the cost of your Al Fresco accommodation only.
• Token codes cannot be used to pay for accommodation extras, ferry, flight or rail supplements, car hire, insurance or transfers. Loyalty and group booking discounts do not apply when using reward tokens.
• All holidays are subject to availability with limited availability during peak weeks and school holidays.
• Minimum duration on parc is 7 nights when using your tokens, except at Paris Est.
• Not valid in conjunction with the 'Al Fresco price promise' or any other promotions.
• Only valid for the parcs offered by Al Fresco and not those offered by their partnership with Homair. Please see Al Fresco website where the parcs are clearly identified as Al Fresco (but to book please call the Al Fresco reservations team).
• Token codes must be advised at the time of confirming the booking, by phone. Once the booking is confirmed additional tokens cannot be added. You cannot use your tokens for bookings made via the web.
• You must book at least 7 days before departure.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information.
• ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights