Al Fresco Holidays
Al Fresco Holidays offer family mobile home holidays on 70 of Europe’s favourite parks in France, Italy, Spain, Holland and Croatia.
What you get
Book a last minute family holiday now for 2015 or plan ahead and book for 2016.
You can use up to £495 of Tesco Clubcard Boost Tokens towards the current selling price of your Al Fresco accommodation.
Al Fresco is such a popular choice for family holidays because they offer the great value you’re looking for…with family friendly mobile homes on 70 of Europe’s favourite parks. Choose from parks in France, Italy, Spain, Holland and Croatia. Each park offers something for everyone with beach, countryside, city, lake or mountain settings. Facilities on each park are superb with many offering fantastic pool complexes, sports activities, entertainment and much, much more.
This is outdoor living at its best with all mobile homes offering a modern fully equipped kitchen, seating/dining area, 2 or 3 bedrooms, 1 or 2 shower rooms and outside a decked veranda with barbeque*, outdoor table, chairs and sun loungers.
Getting to your holiday park could not be easier. Al Fresco offers an extensive choice of ferry, flight or travel by train options and are confident that when you holiday with Al Fresco you will want to come back again and again.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Best use of Tesco points so far!!! :)By ChookyMostin11 August 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We used our points to book a Verdi caravan at the Pin Parasol campsite. It was wonderful. Virtually brand new caravan, spotless and fully equipped. Site was beautiful, clean and peaceful (as were were out of school holiday time;) Pool was fantastic, indoor and outdoor, and I imagine if you have toddlers, and little ones, the splash play area and water slides would add the final touches to a wonderful site. Tons of sightseeing to do in the area, we barely scratched the surface, a good reason to return. The food from the local markets ...... still drooling at the memory. Feel free to see the proof at #tescofreebieholidayDate used : 01/06/2015
- Fantastic family holidayBy MandaCornwall21 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Wow! What a fantastic offer from Tesco and Al Fresco holidays. We had no trouble in booking and the booking team were very helpful in accommodating any requests we had. On arrival in Frejus we were greeted by the 2 Al Fresco girls who showed us to our caravan and made sure everything was as we expected. It was! The caravan was spacious, clean and fully equipped. There was even a complimentary beer and orange juice for us on arrival! The campsite was brilliant with 2 lovey pools, a shop with all the essentials, and we had a great meal in the Palmerie restaurant, which was very reasonable and one of the best meals we had in the 10 days we spent in France. We will definitely go back - just saving up enough vouchers now!!Date used : 20/05/2015
- Fantastic DealBy 01 December 2014aged 35 to 44Female
This is the third year running I have made use of this fantastic saving. I have used my Tesco vouchers to get nearly £500 off a super holiday with Al Fresco. It really helps with the increasing cost of holidaying in School holidays! Quick and easy to book with Al Fresco and the holidays have been just right for my family. I really hope this offer continues please Tesco.Date used : 01/11/2014
- Fab hol in HollandBy Joodle25 November 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Thoroughly recommend. The ordering process was easy, voucher emailed promptly, efficient and friendly booking process with Al Fresco. Was able to use Tesco tokens in conjunction with the early booking offer so a great price for a week's holiday. Stayed at Duinrell Easter this year with the three grandchildren (6, 5 and 3) who adored it. The caravan was spotless, staff friendly and courteous and the on-site swimming pool (pay extra) and theme park (free) were great hits. So handy with the theme park there - the children were never bored! Word of caution - parking is not adjacent to the vans and there is no specifically-allocated parking space so sometimes quite a walk from car to van (not good for those with problems walking a distance). Have just booked again for next Easter - to the children's delight.Date used : 04/11/2014
- fantastic offerBy jacm26 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
2 week holiday in France thanks to tesco offer. Al fresco holidays are fantastic. Lovely home on a great site in a beautiful location. Friendly and helpful rep. Thanks Al fresco.Date used : 06/09/2014
Add to basket
• A deposit of £100 is payable at the time of confirming the booking unless your token code covers the entire cost of your accommodation and there are no supplementary charges.
• The maximum value of tokens that can be used on an Al Fresco booking is £495
Terms & Conditions
Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens can be used towards the cost of your Al Fresco accommodation only.
• Token codes cannot be used to pay for accommodation extras, ferry, flight or rail supplements, car hire, insurance or transfers. Loyalty offer and group booking discounts do not apply when using tokens.
• All holidays are subject to availability with limited availability during peak weeks and school holidays.
• Minimum duration on park is 7 nights when using your tokens, except at Paris Est
• Not valid in conjunction with the 'Al Fresco price promise' or any other promotions.
• Booking by phone only. Token codes must be advised at the time of confirming the booking. Once the booking is confirmed additional tokens cannot be added. You cannot use your tokens for bookings made via the web.
• You must book at least 7 days before departure.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information.
• ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.