Al Fresco Holidays
Al Fresco Holidays offer luxury mobile home holidays on 68 of Europe’s top parks in France, Italy, Spain, Holland, Croatia and Austria.
What you get
• Holidays for 2015 are now on sale, book now and benefit from some amazing Early Booking Offers.
• For 2014 we have some great offers if you are looking for some summer sun including up to 30% off holidays in July and August, plus you can use up to £495 of Tesco Clubcard Boost Tokens towards the current offer price.
Al Fresco Holidays offer luxury mobile homes on 68 of Europe’s top ranked parcs in France, Italy, Spain, Holland, Croatia and Austria. These parcs offer something for everyone with beach, countryside, city, lake or mountain settings. Facilities on each parc are superb with many offering fantastic pool complexes, sports activities, entertainment and much more.
Al Fresco Holidays are ideal for families and offer great value for money. Many parcs offer extensive facilities for children of all ages as well as international kids clubs. Al Fresco offer their own Kidz Clubs on 4 parcs for 4-12 year olds.
The luxury mobile homes are spacious and well equipped offering high quality furnishings, 2 or 3 bedrooms, modern fully equipped kitchen, seating/dining area, shower room and outside a decked veranda, barbeque and outdoor table, chairs and sun loungers as standard.
Getting to your holiday parc could not be easier. Al Fresco offer an extensive choice of ferry, flight or travel by train options.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Best use of clubcard - free holiday!By coronadosprings22 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Used our clubcard to book a week in Cypsela, Spain - fabulous park, great pool with diving boards and slides for the kids, lovely area, good basic accommodation. Also got the tunnel free using our points, so the entire holiday cost us nothing except petrol, toll charges and food. One of the best ways to use your points as the price on the website is the price that you pay, unlike some others who hike it up for Tesco customers. Fantastic value!Date used : 30/05/2014
- Lovely holiday, lovely people, lovely place!By Hollyowner912 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We used our clubcard points to book a great holiday through Al Fresco at the Del Garda campsite right next to the lake It was a pleasure to get to know Jackie, Ralph, Rachel and Ian the Al Fresco reps on site. They were very helpful and friendly. The Puccini mobile home was clean and well kitted out and we were glad we paid the extra for air conditioning which was excellent. This site, at Peschiera Del Garda, was ideally situated for walking into the delightful town (about 15 mins) where there is a very good market on a Monday and plenty to see. The town is full of character and history with it's walled harbour and frequent boat trips to other Lake Garda towns. One thing to note is that there is a railway station in the town which can get you to Verona in 10 minutes and Venice in 90 mins. There are two restaurants on site, although we only went to the one nearest the lake - the food was very good and the staff friendly and efficient. All in all we had a wonderful holiday and for folks who would rather drive than fly, we can recommend that too, very easy journey. Already looking forward to our next trip! A big "thank you" to both Tescos and Al Fresco holidays!Date used : 22/05/2014
- Booking holidayBy Flower1811 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I have found the booking process and help from al fresco to be very easy to book and exceptionally helpful staff and very well informed Holiday still to be takenDate used : 05/05/2014
- Fab holidaysBy SarahA06 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We have used the vouchers for several years on campsites in France & Holland. It makes it a very cheap or even free holiday other than travel. Caravans are okay, well equipped and al fresco reps are very helpful. We have booked 2 holidays this year using vouchers. :-)Date used : 25/11/2012
- Fantastic Holiday :-)By JEC7719 May 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I used our clubcard tokens as part payment for an Al Fresco holiday. The booking & customer service was very good. We chose a site in France near Paris as we wanted to visit Disneyland. The site was beautiful & there was so much for both adults & children to do on site whatever the weather. They also offered several excursions from the site which we booked & had a great time. The accomodation was lovely, my only issue which wasn't a major problem was they was no TV & blankets rather than duvets were provided so it did get a bit cold at night & we stayed in May! On the upside each caravan was sectioned off by trees so the children could play in the garden area whilst we sat on the decking & there was a lovely gas bbq. The photos & information on the website & in the brochures do not do the site we visited justice, it was absolutely beautiful & there was so much more to do than was listed in the info. The reps & site staff were really friendly & helpful. I will definately be booking again in the future.Date used : 10/05/2014
Add to basket
• A deposit of £100 is payable at the time of confirming the booking unless your token code covers the entire cost of your accommodation and there are no supplementary charges.
• The maximum value of tokens that can be used on an Al Fresco booking is £495
Terms & Conditions
• Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens can be used towards the cost of your Al Fresco accommodation only.
• Token codes cannot be used to pay for accommodation extras, ferry, flight or rail supplements, car hire, insurance or transfers. Loyalty and group booking discounts do not apply when using reward tokens.
• All holidays are subject to availability with limited availability during peak weeks and school holidays.
• Minimum duration on parc is 7 nights when using your tokens, except at Paris Est.
• Not valid in conjunction with the 'Al Fresco price promise' or any other promotions.
• Only valid for the parcs offered by Al Fresco and not those offered by their partnership with Homair. Please see Al Fresco website where the parcs are clearly identified as Al Fresco (but to book please call the Al Fresco reservations team).
• Token codes must be advised at the time of confirming the booking, by phone. Once the booking is confirmed additional tokens cannot be added. You cannot use your tokens for bookings made via the web.
• You must book at least 7 days before departure.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information.
• ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights