Al Fresco Holidays
Al Fresco Holidays offer family mobile home holidays on 70 of Europe’s favourite parks in France, Italy, Spain, Holland and Croatia.
What you get
Book your 2016 family holiday now and benefit from some great savings PLUS you can then use up to £495 of Tesco Clubcard Boost Tokens towards the current selling price of your Al Fresco accommodation.
Al Fresco is such a popular choice for family holidays because they offer the great value you’re looking for…with family friendly mobile homes on 70 of Europe’s favourite parks. Choose from parks in France, Italy, Spain, Holland and Croatia. Each park offers something for everyone with beach, countryside, city, lake or mountain settings. Facilities on each park are superb with many offering fantastic pool complexes, sports activities, entertainment and much, much more.
This is outdoor living at its best with all mobile homes offering a modern fully equipped kitchen, seating/dining area, 2 or 3 bedrooms, 1 or 2 shower rooms and outside a decked veranda with barbeque*, outdoor table, chairs and sun loungers.
Getting to your holiday park could not be easier. Al Fresco offers an extensive choice of ferry, flight or travel by train options.
We are confident that when you holiday with Al Fresco you will want to come back again and again. In customer surveys (Reevoo) 92% of our customers say they would book again!
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Alfresco Camp Fabulous ItalyBy 1809201501 October 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We spent 1 week Sept 2015, fabulous site, lovely setting, trees made it feel like Centre Parcs, Caravans spacious, clean and well maintained and stocked well with equipment/utensils. outside patio furniture -table chairs and loungers a bonus even a pergola and B.B.Q. Pools / loungers are clean, beautiful and great for little children too.Staff extremely helpful. If camping in tents the showers /facilities looked like they belonged in John Lewis or Selfridges. Shop on site and supermarket 3 side roads away. Bus to Rome at top of the road outside campsite, very close, straight to metro to reach every destination easily. Transport we used Roma pass we bought for E35 at airport arrivals in Rome tourist information on way out and got into two site seeing attractions for free (not Vatican) I would highly recommend this holiday camp for all of the above, location and fact I paid with Tesco vouchers for all our accommodation and just bought flights and transfers myself. Thoroughly enjoyable time. We had great hot weather, May be go slightly earlier in September next year. Will be looking at more Alfresco destinations for next year.Date used : 18/09/2015
- Very nice holidayBy Kiawee6227427 September 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Just came back from Lake Garda Bella Italia Resort and everything was great. From check in to the last day was smooth as silk. Check in time was 3 to 4 pm so i advise people flying in early to go see places first before going to the resort as you may lose few hours. I strongly advise this as we have learned from this holiday. You may visit the neighboring town or lakes or visit Vidensa Shopping outlet which is 1 hour away from the airport. The Bella Italia resort was clean and huge. Reception staff very helpful and the reps were nice and helpful. The lake is also beautiful and if you want to see more beautiful places, you might consider renting a car. Do not miss the towns like Sirmeone, a very lovely town. Drive down Salo area which is 30 minutes away from Bella Italia and you will be amazed by the incredible view an clear water. Go for a dip to experience the fresh cold water of the lake. Free parking there too. Also try and drive from the west to the north of the lake coming down to the east then back to the resort which is the southermost part and you will see amazing places. Don't forget to stop everytime and relax for a bit if you can find a parking area and enjoy the view. Don't forget to take photos too! If you can, drive to the mountain peaks to get the full view of the lake too. Overall, a very smooth and lovely 7 days spent on a very beautiful Lake Garda. Thanks Tesco and Alfresco! Will definitely save up clubcard points and go again.Date used : 20/09/2015
- Great value, great holidayBy Sneezy24 September 2015aged 65 or overFemale
have just returned from Sanguli Resort Camping in Salou. The whole process from start to finish was trouble free. Telephone booking was easy and even got upgraded. We stayed in a Rossini 2 bedroom mobile home. Which was clean, and ample for our 1 week stay. Even had air conditioning,which we were grateful for. The site has so much on it and a short walk from the beach. 2 supermarkets very well stocked and average prices. Restaurants,entertainment,swimming pools,sports, shops, playground, the staff were great,nothing too much trouble. We went in September so not too busy, loved it and we are now busy saving Tesco points for our next visit.Date used : 15/09/2015
- Best use of Tesco points so far!!! :)By ChookyMostin11 August 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We used our points to book a Verdi caravan at the Pin Parasol campsite. It was wonderful. Virtually brand new caravan, spotless and fully equipped. Site was beautiful, clean and peaceful (as were were out of school holiday time;) Pool was fantastic, indoor and outdoor, and I imagine if you have toddlers, and little ones, the splash play area and water slides would add the final touches to a wonderful site. Tons of sightseeing to do in the area, we barely scratched the surface, a good reason to return. The food from the local markets ...... still drooling at the memory. Feel free to see the proof at #tescofreebieholidayDate used : 01/06/2015
- Fantastic family holidayBy MandaCornwall21 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Wow! What a fantastic offer from Tesco and Al Fresco holidays. We had no trouble in booking and the booking team were very helpful in accommodating any requests we had. On arrival in Frejus we were greeted by the 2 Al Fresco girls who showed us to our caravan and made sure everything was as we expected. It was! The caravan was spacious, clean and fully equipped. There was even a complimentary beer and orange juice for us on arrival! The campsite was brilliant with 2 lovey pools, a shop with all the essentials, and we had a great meal in the Palmerie restaurant, which was very reasonable and one of the best meals we had in the 10 days we spent in France. We will definitely go back - just saving up enough vouchers now!!Date used : 20/05/2015
Add to basket
• A deposit of £100 is payable at the time of confirming the booking unless your token code covers the entire cost of your accommodation and there are no supplementary charges.
• The maximum value of tokens that can be used on an Al Fresco booking is £495
Terms & Conditions
Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens can be used towards the cost of your Al Fresco accommodation only.
• Token codes cannot be used to pay for accommodation extras, ferry, flight or rail supplements, car hire, insurance or transfers. Loyalty offer and group booking discounts do not apply when using tokens.
• All holidays are subject to availability with limited availability during peak weeks and school holidays.
• Minimum duration on park is 7 nights when using your tokens, except at Paris Est
• Not valid in conjunction with the 'Al Fresco price promise' or any other promotions.
• Booking by phone only. Token codes must be advised at the time of confirming the booking. Once the booking is confirmed additional tokens cannot be added. You cannot use your tokens for bookings made via the web.
• You must book at least 7 days before departure.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00). Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information.
• ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.