Virgin Balloon Flights - celebration package
Soar above the treetops through hazy blue skies as part of one of Virgin's relaxing and breath-taking hot air balloon rides.
What you get
See your home county from the sky and reach heights of up to 5000ft on this airborne adventure.
Thrilling, yet serene, a hot air balloon ride is an experience you’ll never forget.
Virgin never does anything by halves and their hot air balloon flights are no exception. Launching from over 100 sites around the UK, a trip in one of these majestic balloons will be as memorable as it is exciting. For just £80 in Clubcard vouchers you can get this incredible Virgin Balloon Flights Celebration Package for One.
Travelling by balloon is the best way to take in breath-taking views of the UK’s incredible landscapes. After landing you’ll be offered a glass of Champagne to celebrate the experience before being transported back to your original launch site.
Before your flight, you'll receive a luxury voucher and gift wallet (7 Day Anytime Voucher) along with a lovely wicker hamper, a half bottle of sparkling wine and chocolates.
Celebrate a special occasion in style with this sky-high day out.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
- Fantastic ExperienceBy 23 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We purchased this flight using our Tesco Reward vouchers and managed to fly last Friday morning at the first attempt. We flew from Shaftesbury and after assisting with the inflation of the balloon which was good fun we went up to around 4,500 ft. The weather was perfect, we had sunshine, a slight breeze and could see for approximately 35 miles. We were up for just over an hour and had a good landing. We helped deflate the balloon and then had our celebratory Buck's Fizz. Taxis had already been booked to return us to our starting point. The whole event was a wonderful experience and we have Simon the pilot and Lex the ground crew to thank for that, they were both brilliant!Date used : 20/06/2014
- Fantastic 50th birthday ExperianceBy Mitchclan02 November 2013aged 45 to 54Male
The wife bought this reward to use on my 50th birthday. We were lucky & got booked the day after my birthday & managed to get up on our 1st attempt. The flight was fantastic & would recommend this to anyone.Date used : 17/07/2013
- Excellent experienceBy jo3925 September 2013aged 35 to 44Female
After a couple of cancellations due to the weather we booked to fly over the Ironbridge nr Telford. It was fantastic. I am not a good flyer and was very nervous. The pilot was great and very clear and patient in her instructions. My hubby loved helping inflate the balloon and the kids thought it was brilliant how we flew over a cooling tower. Excellent experience and would definitely do it again!
Add to basket
• Passengers must be at least 4' 6" tall. Children aged 7 - 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Terms & Conditions
• Offer not valid in Northern Ireland for flying, but vouchers may be purchased and used for launch sites in England, Scotland & Wales. Virgin Balloon Flights are unable to fly passengers who are pregnant or who have recently undergone major surgery.
• Token codes can only be used for the Virgin Balloon Flights Celebration Package.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.