Swimtime – Swimming lessons for Children
Swimming is a life skill that everyone should possess! So why not use your Tesco Clubcard Vouchers to help your child learn to swim.
This product is no longer available, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Token codes must be used by 31 August 2013.
What you get
Swimtime’s aim is to guide your child through the STA Learn to Swim Programme at his / her own pace. Swimtime teach thousands of swimming lessons every week in pools across the UK.
All Swimtime instructors follow industry “best practice” guidelines. They are all qualified to Level 2 and have up to date insurance and Enhanced CRB Disclosures. Some Swimtime instructors have represented Team GB at international level.
Swimtime Instructors engage with pupils, putting them at ease whilst making lessons fun!
Each rewards token code is valid for one Swimtime Group swimming lesson for one child aged 4 – 11 years at the time of their lesson/s.
You can exchange your Clubcard vouchers for as many Swimtime token codes as you wish, for multi lessons or for a whole course.
Swimtime - Learn to swim, be safe, have fun!
TEACHING TIMES - please confirm opening times & dates by checking their website.
Please be aware that lesson availability may be reduced during Easter, Summer and Christmas periods when pools/venues operate a reduced timetable.
LOCATIONS - please confirm locations by checking their website BELOW.
IMPORTANT: Before you exchange your Tesco Clubcard vouchers for a Swimtime lesson, please check; www.clubcard-swimtime-rewards.co.uk/ to ensure there is a convenient venue for you to attend as token codes cannot be refunded.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send two emails to your Tesco.com email address. One will confirm your order. Another will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
Visit their website at www.clubcard-swimtime-rewards.co.uk.
Add to basket
The fine print
Please ensure that you use the postcode search function to check that there is a suitable Swimtime venue convenient for you to attend BEFORE you exchange your Clubcard vouchers.
Please ensure you take the e-mail containing your token code with you to the pre-arranged lesson.
Terms & Conditions
• Each token code is valid for one Swimtime Group swimming lesson for one child aged 4 – 11 years at the time of their lesson/s.
• You can use multiple token codes for multiple lessons.
• If you wish to register for a complete course of swimming lessons and do not have enough token codes to pay for the entire course, you can top up by paying the balance to the Swimtime representative.
• Please ensure that your child is aged between 4 to 11 years at the time of their lesson.
• Lessons cater for children aged 4 to 11 only.
• Refunds will not be given if you decide not to follow this advice.
• You may be asked to provide proof of age at the time of your swim lesson.
• Each group lesson has no more than 8 pupils within a 20 metre pool and no more than 10 pupils within a 25 metre pool.
• Within 48 working hours (excluding Saturday and Sunday) of submitting this claim on line, a Swimtime representative will call to arrange your lesson.
• Please bear in mind that you are not able to choose the venue at which your allocated lesson(s) will be conducted, although we do try to accommodate you at your most convenient location.
• The venue is allocated based on availability and your child’s ability and age.
• Swimtime aim to fulfil swimming lesson tokens within 45 days from the date of your on line submission.
• All swimming lessons must be booked and taken within 6 months from the date of the on line submission. Lessons not taken within this time- frame will be forgone and your unique code will become void.
• Please ensure that you take the email containing the e-voucher and your random unique code with you when you attend your Swimtime lesson.
• If you do not present these to the instructor, prior to the lesson, they are entitled to refuse entry.
• You must allow at least 7 working days advance notice from the date you submit this on line claim to the date which you want to swim.
• Cancellations and Refund Policy: A Swimtime Group lesson may be cancelled without charge by giving not less than 24 hours’ notice to the Swimtime booking office only. If less than 24 hours notice is given, or no notice is given at all, the lesson will be deemed to have been taken and no refund will be permitted.
• If Swimtime have to cancel the lesson due to the unavailability of the pool or the instructor, an alternative date will be offered.
• Please note (i) that a message left on an answer phone or voicemail is not considered as satisfactory notice; and (ii) that the Swimtime offices are closed at weekends.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.