British Airways Executive Club - Avios
Collect Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure.
What you get
As a British Airways Executive Club Member, get Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure. Flights, hotels, car hire: they're all on offer.
Whatever you're saving for, be it a flight to Rome, a luxury hotel getaway in New York or hiring a car in Florida, Avios can get you there quickly.
Just shop as normal at Tesco with your Clubcard and then exchange your vouchers using the basket tool (every £2.50 of vouchers gets you 600 Avios).
How it works
1. You need to be a British Airways Executive Club member to collect Avios. If you’re not already a member then please enrol at ba.com.
2. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
3. You will need to enter your Executive Club number to complete your booking. The Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days.
Visit their website at www.ba.com.
- Late BA bookings with AviosBy Spiral14 May 2013aged 55 to 64Male
Planning ahead can sometimes pay off but not always. On several occasions I have tried to book flights well in advance, say six months, only to find no availability when I want to fly. Twice this year however I have found a range of good flight options at the last minute. Don't give up if what you want is not available in advance, keep trying. In my view exchanging Clubcard points for Avios to use on short haul European BA flights is tremendous value, better than any other use.Date used : 12/01/2013
- Plan your trip early and understand the scheme.By Katy13 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
The whole idea of Airmiles / Avios was for the Airline to fill seats that it didn't expect to fill. To expect to be able to book whatever you like is unrealistic. We have flown to New York purchasing Premium Economy tickets for £580.00 cash (return) in a Sale and upgraded them to Business class for Only 25,00 Avios. Business class tickets can cost £4,000.00 each! We have also managed to fly to Milan for only 9,000 Avios, and you can use them with most other airlines that are in alliance with B.A. for example Finnair, Iberia, Cathay Pacific, American Airlines, making it possible to book some unusual flights. Yes, taxes and charges on long-haul flights can add up, but nothing is 'Free' We have also redeemed for Hotels and Car -hire at good rates. Plan your travel, book early and get what you want...... usually!Date used : 30/04/2013
- Great if you have a brainBy kinghack13 May 2013aged 55 to 64Male
I live in N Ireland. Have flown to many European destinations and the connecting flight to LHR is free. Also flown business class to several places; here AVIOS are amazingly good value. They can be poor value, but only if you are not street wise,Date used : 12/05/2013
- Best Frequent Flyer ProgramBy cyanfirefly13 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I cannot recommend the British Airways Executive Club enough. My husband and I travel regularly, so are members of frequent flyer programs on multiple airlines. The BA one is pretty much the only one that we have gotten good value for money out of. The miles on one international flight are enough to give you one European return flight, and you only have to pay a small administrative fee in the region of 30GBP. You do not have to pay any airport taxes, unlike with other airlines' frequent flyer programs (which is usually the bulk cost of the ticket). Reward flight availability is usually good. So very happy we can collect further Avios using our ClubCard vouchers!Date used : 13/05/2013
- An excellent Exchange - IF you know how to use it!By withabix13 May 2013aged 35 to 44Male
People moan about Avios and BA Avios because they don't know how to use them. Availability of Reward flights is limited AND you have to plan ahead - but that is because the BA Avios scheme is SO POPULAR. You need to be flexible on dates and sometimes on destination. Tip: Don't waste your Avios on Economy flights. Save them up for Business Class, First Class or upgrades. Best used for long haul.Date used : 13/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please choose carefully, once Clubcard vouchers have been converted into British Airways Executive Club Avios the process cannot be reversed.
• If exchanging Clubcard vouchers for British Airways Executive Club Avios, your order details (including your name and address and Clubcard number) will be passed to Avios who will apply these to your account within 28 days.
Terms & Conditions
Your name, address and Clubcard number will passed onto British Airways to award your Executive Club account correctly.
Avios will be credited to your Executive Club account within 28 days.
You must convert a minimum of £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers.
Once Clubcard vouchers have been converted into Avios, they cannot be exchanged back.
Term and Conditions – for entry to win 1 Million British Airways Executive Club - Avios.
1. This prize draw is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a member of either the Avios UK scheme or British Airways Executive Club Avios scheme aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man (the “Eligible Participant”).
2. To enter the prize draw the Eligible participant must exchange a minimum of £10 in Tesco Clubcard Vouchers between 02/01/2013 and 31/03/2013.
3. Customers who are part of the Tesco Clubcard auto-opt in scheme will be automatically entered into the draw if they have a minimum of £10 worth of Tesco Clubcard Vouchers to exchange before 18/01/2013.
4. There is 1 (one) prize of 1,000,000 (one million) Avios for one winner from the British Airways Executive Club Avios scheme and 1 (one) prize of 1,000,000 (one million) Avios for one winner from the Avios UK scheme. The draws will take place on 15/04/2013 and the winner will be notified within 7 days. The 1,000,000 (one million) Avios will be credited to the winners Avios accounts within 28 days of being notified.
5. Avios are issued and redeemed subject to Avios terms and conditions and all bookings made using the Avios are strictly subject to availability which may be very limited on routes at certain times especially during peak periods.
6. Avios shall not be liable for any costs, claims, damages or loss occasioned by any failure however caused, to fulfil the terms of the promotion.
7. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
8. The winners may be requested to take part in the publicity of this promotion. By participating in this promotion you grant the Promoter permission to use your name and likeness for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensation.
9. Employees of Avios Group (AGL) Limited, British Airways PLC and Tesco Stores Limited are not eligible to enter.
10. The Promoter is Avios Group (AGL) limited, trading as Avios. Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY. Registered No. 2260073.
11. This promotion shall be governed by English law.