British Airways Executive Club - Avios
Get British Airways Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure
What you get
What better reason to start planning the perfect break than a chance of winning Avios worth up to £50 off your next return British Airways flight to Europe? Whether you’re dreaming of relaxing on a beach in Barcelona, or enjoying a tour through Venice on the canals, your grocery shop could help take you there.
For every £5 of Tesco Clubcard vouchers you exchange for Avios by midnight, 18 June 2015, you’ll receive one entry into a prize draw to win 1 of 50 prizes of up to 7,500 Avios, which could save you up to £50 off your next return British Airways flight to Europe.
Or, if you automatically exchange your Clubcard vouchers into Avios, then you’ll receive two entries for every £5 of Clubcard vouchers exchanged.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. BA Executive Club Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days.
- If you’re an existing British Airways Executive account member the Avios will be credited to your existing account.
Note: You can automatically convert your Clubcard Points into BA Executive Club Avios by signing up to your 'My Clubcard Account' and ticking the box to opt in the 'My Preferences' page, under 'My Account Details'.
For more information about using your boost tokens with British Airways Executive Club - Avios,
additional information about British Airways Executive Club - Avios (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Best reward programmeBy Paolo215 May 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Very rarely had trouble booking reward flights for when I want to travel and on those rare occasions just changed the travel date by a couple of days. As a family, using two companion vouchers, four travelled to Florida business class in the school holidays. Have travelled first to India, again utilising a companion ticket. We frequently (at least five times per year) travel business, using Avios, between Rome and Heathrow. Just booked two business class flights, using a companion voucher, to Mexico February 2016 ... took about 5 minutes on line ... easy!Date used : 15/05/2015
- Not very good if not using LondonBy Sr150013 May 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Now that they have done away with the connecting flights, have given up using Avios, even when they had then very limited availability. Only seem to cater for those that live close to either Heathrow or Gatwick. For us Virgin is miles better as they fly from Manchester to the US, less miles, less surcharges, more availability - no brainer
- Top deal if used wisely!By Ant6628 March 2015aged 45 to 54Male
I've just booked two business class tickets to Barbados with my airmiles and a companion voucher. Cash price £4967, miles and taxes only £931! Use BA airmiles wisely and in plenty of time and they offer unbeatable deals.Date used : 22/03/2015
- Fantastic valueBy InternationalJetsetter19 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Male
We save our Clubcard points and use them to get business or first-class tickets on BA flights long-haul. Availability is restricted (of course because they will fill most of these seats with customers who pay cash- they are a business after all!). But if you check regularly and have flexibility as to where you go and when, reward flights are available. We are going to Las Vegas in First Class later this year. Cost to us: £598 each return. Cash price: £4450 each. Now that is a saving worth having!Date used : 01/01/2015
- Very limited availabilityBy JimboJetset08 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Male
It's almost impossible to get hold of flights that you can book using avios, unless you book as soon as the flights are released. I've collected around 100000 points and just can't spend them, I'm never in a position to book 9 months in advance. Supposedly more flights will be available after the changes in April, but I'm sceptical how many and as far as I know they will be a lot more 'expensive' in terms of avios you need to spend. Sadly BA are not really rewarding their frequent flyers much at all and friends of mine that use other airlines have far greater success.
Add to basket
• Please choose carefully, your BA Executive Club Avios cannot be converted back to Clubcard points.
• For every £2.50 of Clubcard vouchers, you’ll receive 600 British Airways Avios.
• British Airways Executive Club terms and conditions apply
Terms & Conditions
• Your name, address and BA Executive number will passed onto British Airways to award your Executive Club account correctly.
• Avios will be credited to your Executive Club account within 28 days.
• You must convert a minimum of £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers.
• Once Clubcard vouchers have been converted into Avios, they cannot be exchanged back.