British Airways Executive Club - Avios
Get Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure. Flights, hotels, theme parks, days out or holidays: they’re all available.
What you get
Turn your everyday shopping into something more exciting with Avios, the travel rewards points that take you places. Simply exchange your Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Avios and your fruit and veg could become airline tickets.
Whatever you're saving for, be it a flight to Rome, a trip to Madame Tussauds or Disneyland Paris by Eurostar, or even just a weekend away at a luxury hotel, Avios can get you there quickly.
Just shop as normal at Tesco with your Clubcard and then exchange your vouchers using the basket tool (every £2.50 of vouchers gets you 600 Avios).
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days.
- If you’re an existing Avios account holder the Avios will be credited to your existing account.
- If you’re a new Avios customer a new account will be opened for you and within 21 days you’ll receive a New Joiner’s Pack.
Note: You can automatically convert your Clubcard Points into Avios by signing up to your 'My Clubcard Account' and ticking the box to opt in the 'My Preferences' page.
For more information about using your boost tokens with British Airways Executive Club - Avios, download this additional information about British Airways Executive Club - Avios (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.ba.com.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Availability is based on route demandBy 24 Febuary 2014
I've redeemed BA miles for First and Business flights to India, USA and Japan. Availability can be very limited for certain popular long-haul destinations where BA can sell the seat for cash (e.g. California, South Africa, Australia). The key is to be flexible with you travel destination and dates, and you can have a great experience. You can't really expect BA to give away a seat worth £5k for Tesco points worth a tenth of that if they think they can sell it?
- Spending AviosBy Joew21 Febuary 2014aged 55 to 64Male
I go every year to the USA Business with a companion ticket as well with Amex. There is a game to be played, book early (at least 6 months) and be flexible I'm off to Australia next year. NEVER any flights available to there so I will book Business to Singapore and back with Avios and pay for a separate flight to OzDate used : 20/02/2014
- Always availabilityBy 1Quaintbabe18 Febuary 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Have to disagree with panosx and Unhappytraveller. Have been using Avios for many years. My daughter lives in Barcelona and I have no trouble booking reward flights to visit her. We also have a Family Account which enables her to use my points and she comes back to the UK 3 times a year, again with no problem in getting reward flights to suit, even when coming home for Christmas/New Year. Can only imagine that perhaps those that have difficulty finding flights are not using the search availability to its fullest extent.Date used : 05/02/2014
- Flights are available!By DancingQueen10 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Went to Vegas last July business class return and have just come back from a weekend in berlin using reward flight saver. In January when the sale was on found return flights to nice in august for £1pp but unfortunately couldn't book them due to work Am now looking at a trip to Moscow and once again there are loads of flights to chose from for just £35 return I found the long haul flights available if you book a year in advance and European flights there are loads available all the time. It has been a fantastic scheme!Date used : 31/01/2014
- Very Easy and usefulBy Cinimod07 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Male
The process to do this was very easy, simply enter the number of vouchers and then enter your BA membership number... In a short while the air miles are added to your account - job done.Date used : 07/02/2014
Add to basket
• Please choose carefully, your BA Executive Club Avios cannot be converted back to Clubcard points.
• For every £2.50 of Clubcard vouchers, you’ll receive 600 Avios.
Terms & Conditions
• Your name, address and BA Executive number will passed onto British Airways to award your Executive Club account correctly.
• Avios will be credited to your Executive Club account within 28 days.
• You must convert a minimum of £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers.
• Once Clubcard vouchers have been converted into Avios, they cannot be exchanged back.