British Airways Executive Club - Avios
Get British Airways Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure
What you get
As a British Airways Executive Club Member, get Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure. Flights, hotels, car hire: they're all on offer.
Whatever you're saving for, be it a flight to Rome, a luxury hotel getaway in New York or hiring a car in Florida, Avios can get you there quickly.
Just shop as normal at Tesco with your Clubcard and then exchange your vouchers using the basket tool (every £2.50 of vouchers gets you 600 Avios).
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. BA Executive Club Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days.
- If you’re an existing British Airways Executive account member the Avios will be credited to your existing account.
Note: You can automatically convert your Clubcard Points into BA Executive Club Avios by signing up to your 'My Clubcard Account' and ticking the box to opt in the 'My Preferences' page.
For more information about using your boost tokens with British Airways Executive Club - Avios,
additional information about British Airways Executive Club - Avios (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- BrilliantBy karen76204 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Have booked First Class twice and Business Class three times and several Economy trips to South Africa over past few years and saved thousands using the BA Credit Card companion voucher as well. However we always book on the very first day they are available as seats sell out very fast - sometimes within days. We then organise our holiday around the flights. Just need to be fairly flexible and organised to get the best out of them. We work hard at getting the Avios by always shopping at Tesco and buying things online via the BA Executive Club shopping portal. PS If you're unhappy with Avios I am quite happy to accept your vouchers towards my next holiday :-)Date used : 04/10/2014
- Fantastic use of my pointsBy ColT27 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Cashed up around £320 of points and saved over £1,000 on flights from London to Miami, also got me a couple of hundred pounds of a Miami hotel booking. Was really easy to use - just need to check first with BA what exactly your points will get youDate used : 19/09/2014
- ExcellentBy Hale25 September 2014
Every month i exchange my Tesco points for avios via BA. So far i have managed to bag Abz-London return for 2people for £70 (can be anything up to £400!), discount off flights to other destinations and discounts off hotels. If you dont find exchanging your Tesco vouchers into BA avios points you are obviously missing something. £5 in Tesco points can save you £10+! Will continue to use this service.Date used : 25/09/2014
- Avios got me a great deal on flightsBy Vauxhall13 September 2014aged 35 to 44Male
First time I've used any loyalty programme for flights, and I bagged a great deal. BA London to Washington return was £808 in Premium, and I paid £932 + points for an upgrade to Business Class both ways. Full fare was £2000 - don't think anyone can complain about that!Date used : 13/09/2014
- FORGET BABy mrcoolweb06 September 2014aged 45 to 54Male
EU flights you can get some from London try from the north forget it. I searched the BA site for a flight Newcastle to London to LAX not one flight in the whole of 2015 available. Avios very poor as well you can get flights but you get seats no one wants bulk head no window or next to toilets.
Add to basket
• Prize draw: terms and conditions apply, please see additional information.
• Please choose carefully, your BA Executive Club Avios cannot be converted back to Clubcard points.
• For every £2.50 of Clubcard vouchers, you’ll receive 600 British Airways Avios.
• British Airways Executive Club terms and conditions apply
Terms & Conditions
• Your name, address and BA Executive number will passed onto British Airways to award your Executive Club account correctly.
• Avios will be credited to your Executive Club account within 28 days.
• You must convert a minimum of £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers.
• Once Clubcard vouchers have been converted into Avios, they cannot be exchanged back.