British Airways Executive Club - Avios
Collect Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure.
What you get
As a British Airways Executive Club Member, get Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure. Flights, hotels, car hire: they're all on offer.
Whatever you're saving for, be it a flight to Rome, a luxury hotel getaway in New York or hiring a car in Florida, Avios can get you there quickly.
Just shop as normal at Tesco with your Clubcard and then exchange your vouchers using the basket tool (every £2.50 of vouchers gets you 600 Avios).
How it works
1. You need to be a British Airways Executive Club member to collect Avios. If you're not already a member then please enrol at ba.com.
2. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
3. You will need to enter your Executive Club number to complete your booking. The Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days.
Visit their website at www.ba.com.
- Mrs Eleanor Mary Teresa TrierBy use369less28 November 2013aged 65 or overFemale
Very disappointed in Avios points: so few places are reserved for passengers who wish to take advantage of these points that they are practically worthless. I have tried booking journeys as much as 9 months in advance, always to get the message that no places are available, so that I end up by paying full fare. It is much the same with the package holidays advertised. I have now opted out.Date used : 27/11/2013
- Very easy transactionBy a14bert18 November 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Great way to collect Avios and very easy transactionDate used : 12/11/2013
- GOOD IDEA BUT DIFFICULT WEBSITE TO USEBy steven12303 November 2013aged 55 to 64Male
Great idea to convert points to Avios, but on the login of your website it is difficult to navigate to see where or how you get to send points and allocate to avios.Date used : 03/11/2013
- Worth savingBy chieftalking02 November 2013aged 55 to 64Male
have booked 2 flights to calgary Canada in club world for next year, so with companion ticket from Amex it cost me 80,000 avios and £1,400 for both returns which if booked direct total cost would have been £11,000 so personally I think good value all round, happy days
- Avios Executive ClubBy Caterina31 October 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Fantastic reward. Use points for flight in business class to Rome three times a year have only had to pay a small amount or nothing towards the flights. Business lounge at Heathrow well worth a visit.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please choose carefully, your British Airways Executive Club Avios cannot be converted back to Clubcard points.
• If exchanging Clubcard vouchers for British Airways Executive Club Avios, your order details (including your name and address and Clubcard number) will be passed to Avios who will apply these to your account within 28 days.
Terms & Conditions
Your name, address and Clubcard number will passed onto British Airways to award your Executive Club account correctly.
Avios will be credited to your Executive Club account within 28 days.
You must convert a minimum of £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers.
Once Clubcard vouchers have been converted into Avios, they cannot be exchanged back.