British Airways Executive Club - Avios
Collect Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure.
What you get
As a British Airways Executive Club Member, get Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure. Flights, hotels, car hire: they're all on offer.
Whatever you're saving for, be it a flight to Rome, a luxury hotel getaway in New York or hiring a car in Florida, Avios can get you there quickly.
Just shop as normal at Tesco with your Clubcard and then exchange your vouchers using the basket tool (every £2.50 of vouchers gets you 600 Avios).
How it works
1. You need to be a British Airways Executive Club member to collect Avios. If you’re not already a member then please enrol at ba.com.
2. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
3. You will need to enter your Executive Club number to complete your booking. The Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days.
Visit their website at www.ba.com.
- BA Executive Club bonus AviosBy KintburyCook23 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
BA have emailed offering 1000 bonus miles to Executive Club members if a minimum of £5 of vouchers are exchanged for Avios by 30 June. As noted by another reviewer, there's no mention of this on Tesco's website. It would be helpful if there was someway of including this (unless this is being done independently of Tesco by BA, of course, in which case I doubt it'll be added). Anyway, I've exchanged (which was easy to do) and now will hope for the best!Date used : 23/05/2013
- To Anna - BA extra AviosBy Kelbel22 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I also got the email from BA regarding the extra 1000 avios. However, I hope you are new to this otherwise you won't receive those extra air miles. Seeing your review made me go back and read the small print in the BA email, and it says that this promotion is only applicable to members that have not previously exchanged vouchers for Avios before. I'm pretty cross that this isn't made more clear in the large advert section of the email, and quite annoyed that they've even bothered to send it to me - I'm sure it wouldn't take much effort for them to see I regularly exchange my Tesco vouchers for Avios. On the whole I do love being able to get Avios points this way, but on this occasion, I do think this email is very misleading.Date used : 22/05/2013
- BA extra miles?By jellylegs22 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I to would like to know that the offer from BA is correct having recieved the same information about the 1000 points if you redeem £5.Date used : 22/05/2013
- Great if you're savvyBy MisterSean20 May 2013aged 25 to 34Male
As others have said, this can be a great scheme if you take the time to understand it. Much better value for short haul, where BA throw in connections from the regions to LHR for free, and offer discounted taxes. If you're looking for a free long haul flight, you might get it, but the taxes and fees mean that you'll not make the saving that perhaps you were expecting.Date used : 01/05/2013
- Email from British Airways contradicts TescoBy Anna20 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I received an email today from British Airways stating that I would get an extra 1000 miles if I exchanged £5 in clubcard tokens in addition to the 600 I already get. There is however no mention on this on the Tesco website, so I want to ensure this promotion is honoured.Date used : 20/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please choose carefully, once Clubcard vouchers have been converted into British Airways Executive Club Avios the process cannot be reversed.
• If exchanging Clubcard vouchers for British Airways Executive Club Avios, your order details (including your name and address and Clubcard number) will be passed to Avios who will apply these to your account within 28 days.
Terms & Conditions
Your name, address and Clubcard number will passed onto British Airways to award your Executive Club account correctly.
Avios will be credited to your Executive Club account within 28 days.
You must convert a minimum of £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers.
Once Clubcard vouchers have been converted into Avios, they cannot be exchanged back.
Term and Conditions – for entry to win 1 Million British Airways Executive Club - Avios.
1. This prize draw is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a member of either the Avios UK scheme or British Airways Executive Club Avios scheme aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man (the “Eligible Participant”).
2. To enter the prize draw the Eligible participant must exchange a minimum of £10 in Tesco Clubcard Vouchers between 02/01/2013 and 31/03/2013.
3. Customers who are part of the Tesco Clubcard auto-opt in scheme will be automatically entered into the draw if they have a minimum of £10 worth of Tesco Clubcard Vouchers to exchange before 18/01/2013.
4. There is 1 (one) prize of 1,000,000 (one million) Avios for one winner from the British Airways Executive Club Avios scheme and 1 (one) prize of 1,000,000 (one million) Avios for one winner from the Avios UK scheme. The draws will take place on 15/04/2013 and the winner will be notified within 7 days. The 1,000,000 (one million) Avios will be credited to the winners Avios accounts within 28 days of being notified.
5. Avios are issued and redeemed subject to Avios terms and conditions and all bookings made using the Avios are strictly subject to availability which may be very limited on routes at certain times especially during peak periods.
6. Avios shall not be liable for any costs, claims, damages or loss occasioned by any failure however caused, to fulfil the terms of the promotion.
7. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
8. The winners may be requested to take part in the publicity of this promotion. By participating in this promotion you grant the Promoter permission to use your name and likeness for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensation.
9. Employees of Avios Group (AGL) Limited, British Airways PLC and Tesco Stores Limited are not eligible to enter.
10. The Promoter is Avios Group (AGL) limited, trading as Avios. Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY. Registered No. 2260073.
11. This promotion shall be governed by English law.