British Airways Executive Club - Avios
Get British Airways Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure
What you get
As a British Airways Executive Club Member, get Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure. Flights, hotels, car hire: they're all on offer.
Whatever you're saving for, be it a flight to Rome, a luxury hotel getaway in New York or hiring a car in Florida, Avios can get you there quickly.
Just shop as normal at Tesco with your Clubcard and then exchange your vouchers using the basket tool (every £2.50 of vouchers gets you 600 Avios).
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. BA Executive Club Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days.
- If you’re an existing British Airways Executive account member the Avios will be credited to your existing account.
Note: You can automatically convert your Clubcard Points into BA Executive Club Avios by signing up to your 'My Clubcard Account' and ticking the box to opt in the 'My Preferences' page.
- Check first on where you want to goBy aldertonm21 November 2014aged 55 to 64Male
I have over 150,000 Avios points and have started to look at spending them - the trick is book early and be flexible as to when you want to go and return. Obviously the most popular destinations sell out first.Date used : 21/11/2014
- Be careful!By beenaroundlondon04 November 2014aged 65 or overMale
I have over 200.000 Avios and I can't use them There was a time when BA made it easy to use your Airmiles : you could book seats a few weeks ahead for long haul, and a few days ahead for European trips. Not now. Even for a business destination ,like Berlin, with 6+ flights a day I could not book 8 months ahead. Result : I booked Easyjet And yet I get frequent emails from BA offering to sell me Avios. You would be mad to pay good money for a very doubtful benefit What is BA doing?Date used : 04/11/2014
- Avios and BABy Spiderweb04 November 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Constant black out dates by BA means redemption of these points is frustrating; if only spending them on what you wanted was as easy as collecting them. BA please listen.
- Not just flights but Experiences too!By Supersam100021 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Not used mine for flights yet as getting school holidays seems impossible, but now BA do Experiences have used them to purchase days out and trips. Bought London Eye tickets and beat the queue, Round Rome Bus Tour, Entrances to Vatican and Catacomb Tour........about to book entrances for London trip in December such as Cabinet War Rooms, Tower of London etc. Lots of cities round the world to choose from so not just flights! Good for someone like me that doesnt spend enough as a single parent to build up enough for long haul flights but can afford to take my kids on more local trips or to europe.Date used : 16/08/2014
- BrilliantBy karen76204 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Have booked First Class twice and Business Class three times and several Economy trips to South Africa over past few years and saved thousands using the BA Credit Card companion voucher as well. However we always book on the very first day they are available as seats sell out very fast - sometimes within days. We then organise our holiday around the flights. Just need to be fairly flexible and organised to get the best out of them. We work hard at getting the Avios by always shopping at Tesco and buying things online via the BA Executive Club shopping portal. PS If you're unhappy with Avios I am quite happy to accept your vouchers towards my next holiday :-)Date used : 04/10/2014
Add to basket
• Please choose carefully, your BA Executive Club Avios cannot be converted back to Clubcard points.
• For every £2.50 of Clubcard vouchers, you’ll receive 600 British Airways Avios.
• British Airways Executive Club terms and conditions apply
Terms & Conditions
• Your name, address and BA Executive number will passed onto British Airways to award your Executive Club account correctly.
• Avios will be credited to your Executive Club account within 28 days.
• You must convert a minimum of £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers.
• Once Clubcard vouchers have been converted into Avios, they cannot be exchanged back.