British Airways Executive Club - Avios
Get British Airways Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure
What you get
As a British Airways Executive Club Member, get Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure. Flights, hotels, car hire: they're all on offer.
Whatever you're saving for, be it a flight to Rome, a luxury hotel getaway in New York or hiring a car in Florida, Avios can get you there quickly.
Just shop as normal at Tesco with your Clubcard and then exchange your vouchers using the basket tool (every £2.50 of vouchers gets you 600 Avios).
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. BA Executive Club Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days.
- If you’re an existing British Airways Executive account member the Avios will be credited to your existing account.
Note: You can automatically convert your Clubcard Points into BA Executive Club Avios by signing up to your 'My Clubcard Account' and ticking the box to opt in the 'My Preferences' page, under 'My Account Details'.
- Fantastic valueBy InternationalJetsetter19 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Male
We save our Clubcard points and use them to get business or first-class tickets on BA flights long-haul. Availability is restricted (of course because they will fill most of these seats with customers who pay cash- they are a business after all!). But if you check regularly and have flexibility as to where you go and when, reward flights are available. We are going to Las Vegas in First Class later this year. Cost to us: £598 each return. Cash price: £4450 each. Now that is a saving worth having!Date used : 01/01/2015
- Very limited availabilityBy JimboJetset08 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Male
It's almost impossible to get hold of flights that you can book using avios, unless you book as soon as the flights are released. I've collected around 100000 points and just can't spend them, I'm never in a position to book 9 months in advance. Supposedly more flights will be available after the changes in April, but I'm sceptical how many and as far as I know they will be a lot more 'expensive' in terms of avios you need to spend. Sadly BA are not really rewarding their frequent flyers much at all and friends of mine that use other airlines have far greater success.
- All changing in April....By Happilyretired31 January 2015aged 55 to 64Male
I've found this to be a great programme but just be aware it is all changing on 28 April 2015 so if you are saving Avios it might be worth reviewing your options before that date.
- Changes to AviosBy Avoint31 January 2015aged 45 to 54Male
If you don't book by 28th April redemptions are going to cost you more as there have been major changes announced recently. Any bookings made prior to 28th April will still be at the old rate however the one saving grace is that more award availability has been introduced.Date used : 31/01/2014
- AVIOS SHAMBLESBy innitswinnits31 January 2015aged 45 to 54Male
It appears to me that you spend years collecting air miles, and then it becomes virtually impossible to spend them the way you choose too. Flight up grades and business class long haul is virtually impossible to book. In my opinion you would be better of using a credit card, with a loyalty cash rebate offer. Not to mention the hours and hours spent on hold to BA trying to book flights. I cam honestly say I spent over 5 hours on the phone this week, ON HOLD, to achieve virtually nothing. Finally it appears that Avios points are "changing".... They are being devalued in my opinion. It will become even harder to book premium seats to popular destinations at popular times. I have rated this one star, as no stars was NOT an optionDate used : 31/01/2015
Add to basket
• Please choose carefully, your BA Executive Club Avios cannot be converted back to Clubcard points.
• For every £2.50 of Clubcard vouchers, you’ll receive 600 British Airways Avios.
• British Airways Executive Club terms and conditions apply
Terms & Conditions
• Your name, address and BA Executive number will passed onto British Airways to award your Executive Club account correctly.
• Avios will be credited to your Executive Club account within 28 days.
• You must convert a minimum of £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers.
• Once Clubcard vouchers have been converted into Avios, they cannot be exchanged back.