Get Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure. Flights, hotels, theme parks, days out or holidays: they’re all available.
What you get
Turn your everyday shopping into something more exciting with Avios, the travel rewards points that take you places. Simply exchange your Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Avios and your fruit and veg could become airline tickets.
Whatever you're saving for, be it a flight to Rome, a trip to Madame Tussauds or Disneyland Paris by Eurostar, or even just a weekend away at a luxury hotel, Avios can get you there quickly.
Just shop as normal at Tesco with your Clubcard and then exchange your vouchers using the basket tool (every £2.50 of vouchers gets you 600 Avios).
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. The Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days.
- If you’re an existing Avios account holder the Avios will be credited to your existing account.
- If you’re a new Avios customer a new account will be opened for you and within 21 days you’ll receive a New Joiner’s Pack.
Visit their website at www.avios.com.
- Try booking and then....By Aitch21 May 2013aged 35 to 44Male
feel the frustration of Avios. Have around 200,000 miles and still can't take the family away (further than Europe) due to 'no availability' even with 12 months planning ahead. Tesco to Virgin Atlantic exchange may be better for those who like long distances.
- AviosBy GerW21 May 2013aged 55 to 64Female
I've been saving Airmiles/avios for years. So far have bought flights for son for his honeymoon to Rome from Glasgow via Heathrow. Taxes only paid. Also included hotel stays when the arrived and night before departure. These tickets where high season July. Decided to do trip myself with husband during Easter and flights where great. Booking well in advance is best idea! BA only have so many seats allocated for Avios. Have also used for short haul flights no problem. Latest purchase is for son and wife to London for weekend. It's sons 30th Birthday and got London City Airport flights early morning Friday and last flight Sunday! So they get most from weekend.Date used : 12/02/2013
- Book hotels, not flightsBy Avitoff20 May 2013
For popular European destinations, use all your Avios for a smart hotel - but no BA flight. You can always get a cheap flight with the discount airlines for not much more than the tax you would pay if you booked a BA flight with Avios
- Extremely poor availabilityBy gilders18 May 2013aged 35 to 44Male
The Reward Saver Flights (short haul) are excellent value at £30 plus Avios. But if you are flying from an airport outside of London and want to travel to Southern European destinations from May until end of September, the availability is almost non-existent. Before converting your Clubcard points check availability. Don't rely on the explorer map though, it often shows availability, but when you click through you find that the flight isn't available. I converted hundreds of pounds of Clubcard points to Avios, but have been unable to use the due to availability. Therefore I stopped collecting them, waiting for an available flight. As I have not collected in just over 12 months, the option to buy Reward Flight Savers has expired. Now I'm left with lots of Avios, still can't use them and IF a flight becomes available I won't be able to use the £30 Reward Flight Saver. All in all it's been a COSTLY mistake. Avios is there for British Airways to flog seats they can't sell on unpopular routes. If you tend to travel on unpopular routes then this is a good use of your Clubcard points, otherwise take care.
- AviosBy daisy15 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
As the last user said - they are only really worth using on the european flights with small taxes or business or first in long haul for upgrades etc. I save mine until there is a promotion - wait until Tescos give 1000 avios for £2.50 then that is a big lift!Date used : 15/05/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Remember to choose carefully – once you’ve exchanged your Clubcard vouchers for Avios, you can’t reverse the process.
• For every £2.50 of Clubcard vouchers, you’ll receive 600 Avios.
Terms & Conditions
• Avios are held and issued subject to Avios Terms and Conditions – copies available on request by calling 0844 49 333 99. Calls cost 9.9p plus up to 5p pm from BT unlimited weekend plan. Mobile and other providers charges may vary. Calls may be recorded. Other providers may vary. Calls may be monitored or recorded to improve customer services.
• Voucher exchange is subject to Clubcard and Avios Terms and Conditions.
• All bookings are strictly subject to availability which may be limited on some routes at certain times especially during peak periods. The total number of seats available for Avios bookings will vary from route to route and from week to week depending on commercial demand. Please visit the zone map for the latest availability. All bookings are subject to Avios terms and conditions and the Carriers conditions of carriage. Reward Flight Saver includes airline taxes fees and surcharges – all you pay is the Avios fare plus £30 per person. Reward Flight Saver is available on British Airways and Iberia flights in Avios zones 1-3 in economy class. It's available to Regular Collectors - that's members who have collected at least 1 Avios in the proceeding 12 months. Full terms and conditions are available on avios.com Taxes fees and charges are subject to change. The price quoted for Reward Flight Saver may also be subject to change.
• Avios and the Avios logo are trademarks of the British Airways Plc group of companies. Avios Group (AGL) Limited. Registered office: Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY. Registered in England Company No. 2260073.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights