Get Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure. Flights, hotels, theme parks, days out or holidays: they’re all available.
What you get
Turn your friends into trips away: Get Avios when you recommended friends to exchange their Tesco Clubcard vouchers into Avios… all you need to do is to access Avios webpage [share.avios.com/tesco] by 18th June and submit the completed form to recommend up to 20 friends. They will receive 100 bonus Avios for every £10 in vouchers exchanged into Avios, and you will receive 100 Avios boost too! You never know where your friendship can take you…
Turn your everyday shopping into something more exciting with Avios, the travel rewards points that take you places. Simply exchange your Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Avios and your fruit and veg could become airline tickets.
Whatever you're saving for, be it a flight to Rome, a trip to Madame Tussauds or Disneyland Paris by Eurostar, or even just a weekend away at a luxury hotel, Avios can get you there quickly.
Just shop as normal at Tesco with your Clubcard and then exchange your vouchers using the basket tool (every £2.50 of vouchers gets you 600 Avios).
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days.
- If you’re an existing Avios account holder the Avios will be credited to your existing account.
- If you’re a new Avios customer a new account will be opened for you and within 21 days you’ll receive a New Joiner’s Pack.
Note: You can automatically convert your Clubcard Points into Avios by signing up to your 'My Clubcard Account' and ticking the box to opt in the 'My Preferences' page, under 'My Account Details'.
- If you are completely flexible...By HavingASad27 May 2015
...avios is amazing, If you are not so flexible, in terms of dates or locations that you wish to land or leave from, you are knackered my friend. Avios sounds great as it is really cheap but the downside is 1.a lack of availability even months in advance and 2.an online system that will inform you that flights are available when they are in my experience, in fact, much like the loch ness monster, a figment of an over active imagination. pity.
- Car Hire is a DreamBy Holdfast30 April 2015aged 65 or overMale
Within the last 12 months I have booked car hire using Avios Points. The first time was in Malta and the second time in the UK, on both occasions this was carried out on my iPhone, it was seamless. On one occasion I needed some clarification on the car hire in Malta, I contacted Avios and spoke to a lady who answered my query in a polite and friendly manner, I was impressed. Well done Avios.Date used : 28/04/2015
- Ok-ishBy Jmay09 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Tried to book 3 flights to Orlando in the Easter holiday, no chance! I tried well in advance online but there was absolutely no availability. I telephoned Avios to see if they could get me a flight but was told there was no way I'd get flights during the school holidays as they were too popular so Avios wouldn't offer them. She didn't even need to check, just incase, as she knew there wouldn't be any. I booked the hotel instead, which was great. So I'd recommend Avios for accommodation, but not flights if you want them during school holidays.Date used : 09/04/2015
- Avios staff are brilliantBy kimberleyw04 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
A gentleman in the Avios Team named Norman was most helpful in helping me to booking a week away in Fuerteventura. We had a brilliant time and as Norman had requested a quiet, high room with sea view it was perfect. Thank you Norman ! We also had a lovely lady in the Avios Dept do our advanced passenger information for us as we couldn't log in. Brilliant staff well done Avios.Date used : 24/01/2015
- good and badBy smart02 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Avious staff where great could not have been anymore helpful after British Airways change of time even though their hands where tide. We booked our flights to Cyprus 10 months in advance as we need to have connecting flights from Scotland we managed to get flights without over night stay in London on our return . That was until British Airways changed the return flight back from Cyprus to London ( by 8 hours) arriving to late for our booked fight back up and also for last flight up to Scotland We had a choice we could come home a day earlier and stay overnight or come back on our day and stay overnight going back to work a day later and all this was to be at our expense Not BRITISH AIRWAYS. It gets better they changed fight times out by 3 hours from London but never changed ours from Scotland or informed us It was Avios staff that noticed and phoned to ask us if we wish our time going down to be later . When phoned to complain to British Airways it was We could not careless. Would Never Recommend BA again to anyone Used to but not know
Add to basket
• Please choose carefully, your Avios cannot be converted back to Clubcard points.
• For every £2.50 of Clubcard vouchers, you’ll receive 600 Avios.
• If you opted in to automatically convert your points to Avios and would like to stop it, please go to the 'Preferences' page of your Clubcard Account.
*All you pay for are taxes, fees and carrier charges or the Reward Flight Saver of £35.00. All bookings are strictly subject to availability and Avios terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
• Avios are held and issued subject to Avios Terms and Conditions – copies available on request by calling 0844 49 333 99. Calls cost 9.9p plus up to 5p pm from BT unlimited weekend plan. Mobile and other providers charges may vary. Calls may be recorded. Other providers may vary. Calls may be monitored or recorded to improve customer services.
• Voucher exchange is subject to Clubcard and Avios Terms and Conditions.
• All bookings are strictly subject to availability which may be limited on some routes at certain times especially during peak periods. The total number of seats available for Avios bookings will vary from route to route and from week to week depending on commercial demand. Please visit the zone map for the latest availability. All bookings are subject to Avios terms and conditions and the Carriers conditions of carriage. Reward Flight Saver includes airline taxes fees and surcharges – all you pay is the Avios fare plus £30 per person. Reward Flight Saver is available on British Airways and Iberia flights in Avios zones 1-3 in economy class. It's available to Regular Collectors - that's members who have collected at least 1 Avios in the proceeding 12 months. Full terms and conditions are available on avios.com Taxes fees and charges are subject to change. The price quoted for Reward Flight Saver may also be subject to change.
• Avios and the Avios logo are trademarks of the British Airways Plc group of companies. Avios Group (AGL) Limited. Registered office: Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY. Registered in England Company No. 2260073.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights