Get Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure. Flights, hotels, theme parks, days out or holidays: they’re all available.
What you get
Turn your everyday shopping into something more exciting with Avios, the travel rewards points that take you places. Simply exchange your Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Avios and your fruit and veg could become airline tickets.
Whatever you're saving for, be it a flight to Rome, a trip to Madame Tussauds or Disneyland Paris by Eurostar, or even just a weekend away at a luxury hotel, Avios can get you there quickly.
Just shop as normal at Tesco with your Clubcard and then exchange your vouchers using the basket tool (every £2.50 of vouchers gets you 600 Avios).
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days.
- If you’re an existing Avios account holder the Avios will be credited to your existing account.
- If you’re a new Avios customer a new account will be opened for you and within 21 days you’ll receive a New Joiner’s Pack.
Note: You can automatically convert your Clubcard Points into Avios by signing up to your 'My Clubcard Account' and ticking the box to opt in the 'My Preferences' page.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Avios,
additional information about Avios (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Brilliant idea & Excellent Customer ServiceBy 07 September 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Like a few people, it seemed that my points has not gone to my existing Avios account, but on confirming with Tesco Clubcard that the request was sent over to Avios, and in turn speaking to the Avios Customer Care Team, they were able to confirm that they had accidentally set up a new account and my points were there! They also find another old account that had a few points in and managed to transfer them all to my main account without any hassle or question! Please speak to Avios if your points do not appear within 28days - they are super friendly and very helpful!Date used : 07/09/2014
- Vanishing pointsBy Shugster18 August 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Club card shows points transferred to Avios, ...Avios shows no points transfered from Clubcard, they seem to vanish into the ether, the websites lead you round in circles, and then back to each other. Online help is poor, and unable to email to sort it, have to spend hours playing press the button with telephone machines. Really disappointingDate used : 18/08/2014
- BrilliantBy Collywobbles01 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We have worked hard for many years and now in our late 60s are about to retire. Avios has been a godsend to visit our overseas family as well as have some great relaxing holidays. When it changed form Airmiles to Avios there were teething problems but the Avios staff are very helpful and do their best to answer any queries. Thankyou Tesco and thankyou Avios.Date used : 06/06/2014
- was in this programBy tommyfin30 July 2014aged 35 to 44Male
i never got the avios im very disappointed i earned points but my avios account still 0 so very strange to loose points like this
- Best of the Best of the Bests!!!!!!!!!!By Kolobok08 July 2014aged 35 to 44Male
I can't say "thanks" enough for Tesco, who significantly changed my life by this offer!! I had dream for many years to fly once in Business Class... Dream... I never been buying ticket for £2500... It is impossible to collect so many Avios only by flying with airline... Tesco changed it!! I am now flown in not only in British Airways Business Class, but also once in FIRST!! This been possible only because of Tesco Avios offer. Many thank you Tesco! You turned my dream to true!!!! I am now always fly Business Class with your offer. Many thanks again!Date used : 08/07/2014
Add to basket
• Prize draw: terms and conditions apply, please see additional information.
• Please choose carefully, your Avios cannot be converted back to Clubcard points.
• For every £2.50 of Clubcard vouchers, you’ll receive 600 Avios.
• If you opted in to automatically convert your points to Avios and would like to stop it, please go to the 'Preferences' page of your Clubcard Account.
*All you pay for are taxes, fees and carrier charges or the Reward Flight Saver of £35.00. All bookings are strictly subject to availability and Avios terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
• Avios are held and issued subject to Avios Terms and Conditions – copies available on request by calling 0844 49 333 99. Calls cost 9.9p plus up to 5p pm from BT unlimited weekend plan. Mobile and other providers charges may vary. Calls may be recorded. Other providers may vary. Calls may be monitored or recorded to improve customer services.
• Voucher exchange is subject to Clubcard and Avios Terms and Conditions.
• All bookings are strictly subject to availability which may be limited on some routes at certain times especially during peak periods. The total number of seats available for Avios bookings will vary from route to route and from week to week depending on commercial demand. Please visit the zone map for the latest availability. All bookings are subject to Avios terms and conditions and the Carriers conditions of carriage. Reward Flight Saver includes airline taxes fees and surcharges – all you pay is the Avios fare plus £30 per person. Reward Flight Saver is available on British Airways and Iberia flights in Avios zones 1-3 in economy class. It's available to Regular Collectors - that's members who have collected at least 1 Avios in the proceeding 12 months. Full terms and conditions are available on avios.com Taxes fees and charges are subject to change. The price quoted for Reward Flight Saver may also be subject to change.
• Avios and the Avios logo are trademarks of the British Airways Plc group of companies. Avios Group (AGL) Limited. Registered office: Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY. Registered in England Company No. 2260073.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights