Get Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure. Flights, hotels, theme parks, days out or holidays: they’re all available.
What you get
Turn your everyday shopping into something more exciting with Avios, the travel rewards points that take you places. Simply exchange your Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Avios and your fruit and veg could become airline tickets.
Whatever you're saving for, be it a flight to Rome, a trip to Madame Tussauds or Disneyland Paris by Eurostar, or even just a weekend away at a luxury hotel, Avios can get you there quickly.
Just shop as normal at Tesco with your Clubcard and then exchange your vouchers using the basket tool (every £2.50 of vouchers gets you 600 Avios).
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. The Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days.
- If you’re an existing Avios account holder the Avios will be credited to your existing account.
- If you’re a new Avios customer a new account will be opened for you and within 21 days you’ll receive a New Joiner’s Pack.
Visit their website at www.avios.com.
- Be careful!By Toucan07 June 2013aged 55 to 64Male
Avios can be ok for European destinations, but availability can be hard to find. Good old air miles used to show Partner flights and the whole process was a lot easier with availability throughout the day. With national advertising the programme has probably become so popular I find it increasingly frustrating to find destinations & flights we really like. Long haul is out of the question (unless you are prepared to upgrade) as taxes and fees are on par with all inclusive fares booked and paid with cash. I wished I had moved to a different loyalty scheme before building up such a sizeable balance.Date used : 06/06/2013
- Worse than worthless for long-haul economyBy SkipperTim01 June 2013aged 45 to 54Male
Others mention "taxes". It is not "taxes" but rather "taxes, fees and surcharges" that are somewhat arbitrarily applied and add up to more than the cash-only fare with other airlines and sometimes BA themselves. It will usually be cheaper to burn your Clubcard vouchers and just pay cash instead. The only exceptions are on short-haul and business class flights where you may save some money compared to the cash price. Overall, a very poor replacement for Airmiles.Date used : 22/03/2013
- holifdays in AlgeriaBy Hanna31 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Now we are 5 it 's a bit expensive to by the yearly ticket to see our family in Algiers.But with our avios we can make make it, only problem we cant do it on a summer there is no seat available through avios. we have to take our holidays 3 weeks in easter 2 weeks school holidays and extra 5 days unauthorized. And the summer we use avios to visit the rest of family in France over summer. thanks to avios otherwise we wan't be able to travel twice ayear.Date used : 22/03/2013
- Go for the Package Deal??By Filty13531 May 2013aged 45 to 54Male
My wife and I recently picked a package Holiday with Thomas Cook and put 100k Avios in part ex and paid half price for the holiday (5* all inclusive for one week in Tenerife). I too have been saving Air Miles for years and never really spent any. I chose to nibble away at them for Car hire etc. The 'goal posts' kept changing and the value of the miles got less and less. Felt rather 'dischuffed' to say the least. However, this last holiday was a good option Avios/Cash... The value of the Avios could be said to be £600.Date used : 01/04/2013
- Bad move for savers; Airmiles to AviosBy Herbse29 May 2013aged 45 to 54Male
I saved Airmiles from the start. They were a great! Avios is a poor relation. We used up most of our Airmiles before the changeover to Avios on a family trip to the US. Avios is ok for Euopean flights. The costs on flights outside Europe means it is probably best to look for a cash only deal on flights.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Remember to choose carefully – once you’ve exchanged your Clubcard vouchers for Avios, you can’t reverse the process.
• For every £2.50 of Clubcard vouchers, you’ll receive 600 Avios.
Terms & Conditions
• Avios are held and issued subject to Avios Terms and Conditions – copies available on request by calling 0844 49 333 99. Calls cost 9.9p plus up to 5p pm from BT unlimited weekend plan. Mobile and other providers charges may vary. Calls may be recorded. Other providers may vary. Calls may be monitored or recorded to improve customer services.
• Voucher exchange is subject to Clubcard and Avios Terms and Conditions.
• All bookings are strictly subject to availability which may be limited on some routes at certain times especially during peak periods. The total number of seats available for Avios bookings will vary from route to route and from week to week depending on commercial demand. Please visit the zone map for the latest availability. All bookings are subject to Avios terms and conditions and the Carriers conditions of carriage. Reward Flight Saver includes airline taxes fees and surcharges – all you pay is the Avios fare plus £30 per person. Reward Flight Saver is available on British Airways and Iberia flights in Avios zones 1-3 in economy class. It's available to Regular Collectors - that's members who have collected at least 1 Avios in the proceeding 12 months. Full terms and conditions are available on avios.com Taxes fees and charges are subject to change. The price quoted for Reward Flight Saver may also be subject to change.
• Avios and the Avios logo are trademarks of the British Airways Plc group of companies. Avios Group (AGL) Limited. Registered office: Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY. Registered in England Company No. 2260073.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights