Get Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure. Flights, hotels, theme parks, days out or holidays: they’re all available.
What you get
Turn your everyday shopping into something more exciting with Avios, the travel rewards points that take you places. Simply exchange your Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Avios and your fruit and veg could become airline tickets.
Whatever you're saving for, be it a flight to Rome, a trip to Madame Tussauds or Disneyland Paris by Eurostar, or even just a weekend away at a luxury hotel, Avios can get you there quickly.
Just shop as normal at Tesco with your Clubcard and then exchange your vouchers using the basket tool (every £2.50 of vouchers gets you 600 Avios).
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days.
- If you’re an existing Avios account holder the Avios will be credited to your existing account.
- If you’re a new Avios customer a new account will be opened for you and within 21 days you’ll receive a New Joiner’s Pack.
Note: You can automatically convert your Clubcard Points into Avios by signing up to your 'My Clubcard Account' and ticking the box to opt in the 'My Preferences' page.
Visit their website at www.avios.com/gb/en_gb/.
- Research more research & be flexibleBy Andi31208 April 2014aged 45 to 54Female
You must do your homework. If you want to fly to Florida in the Summer holidays you either have to book very early, or think about your route and be flexible with your route and dates. The Airlines are not going to give you a £1000 ticket for £200 in Clubcard points. We are going this August for 3 weeks, booked last October straight across pond to Orlando I looked the other week and you could still get to Florida and back(Tampa Orlando) by firstly flying to New York, then with American Airlines down to Tampa this August, ok added 5 hours to journey and cost an extra 5000 avios person We also use Avios for flying to with Monarch, 3 of us this Easter to Dalaman 60,000 Avios plus £105 can't argue with that.
- Avios bonus long overdueBy SWANBUCK201 April 2014aged 55 to 64Male
I have successfully used avios on a number of european flights for my family without any problems. I noticed that avios recently ran a promotion of free extra miles when you buy them directly. If avios are giving away extra miles, why hasn't Tesco run any sort of avios promotion. I think one is long overdue.Date used : 22/08/2013
- Occasional treats!By Mummastan01 April 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I don`t get a huge number of Clubcard points but I once got my husband and I return flights and car hire for a week in Portugal for nothing with Airmiles. Have just booked again with Avios and have return flights for £35 taxes each, and paid a very reasonable car hire price and got some extra Avios points. I still regard this as a treat and we shall have a very reasonable out of season break for a week. When you are a pensioner this is very much appreciated, thanks.Date used : 31/03/2014
- Had no problems on European flightsBy Happilyretired28 March 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Before retiring I always used my regular long-haul points for flights within Europe and it's good value. I did London City to Amsterdam return last year in Business Class for £50. That included using the lounge at Schiphol and they even got me on an earlier flight back without any hassle or charges when my travel plans changed - unbeatable! Now I don't do the long flights much but converting Clubcard points to Avios is a very good alternative. The only real glitch I've found is when you need to book a multi-city trip because the simple booking option doesn't offer any Avios discounts - I'm raising this with BA at the moment. To use Avios to reduce the fares you need to book separate one-way flights out and back. In fact I've just done that. The two tickets worked out less that the total fare on the BA website's multi-city booking option plus I got an additional £30 off for 4500 Avios - that's about a 40% gain on the face value of the Clubcard points to make a total saving on the whole trip of just under £40.Date used : 28/03/2014
- Friendly staff but over pricedBy ise6724 March 2014aged 45 to 54Male
I recently booked 1 adult & 1 child to Disneyland on Euro Star. The web site says prices start from 12,500 (9,000 to Paris). The actual cost was 35,500 for both. When I asked why, I was told it was school holidays! Why when other train company's don't increase the price when it's shool holidays. The staff I spoke to was very helpful and spent quite a while on the phone looking for the best time and date to travel It has certainly gone down hill since it was taken over from BADate used : 24/03/2014
Add to basket
• Please choose carefully, your Avios cannot be converted back to Clubcard points.
• For every £2.50 of Clubcard vouchers, you’ll receive 600 Avios.
• If you opted in to automatically convert your points to Avios and would like to stop it, please go to the 'Preferences' page of your Clubcard Account.
Terms & Conditions
• Avios are held and issued subject to Avios Terms and Conditions – copies available on request by calling 0844 49 333 99. Calls cost 9.9p plus up to 5p pm from BT unlimited weekend plan. Mobile and other providers charges may vary. Calls may be recorded. Other providers may vary. Calls may be monitored or recorded to improve customer services.
• Voucher exchange is subject to Clubcard and Avios Terms and Conditions.
• All bookings are strictly subject to availability which may be limited on some routes at certain times especially during peak periods. The total number of seats available for Avios bookings will vary from route to route and from week to week depending on commercial demand. Please visit the zone map for the latest availability. All bookings are subject to Avios terms and conditions and the Carriers conditions of carriage. Reward Flight Saver includes airline taxes fees and surcharges – all you pay is the Avios fare plus £30 per person. Reward Flight Saver is available on British Airways and Iberia flights in Avios zones 1-3 in economy class. It's available to Regular Collectors - that's members who have collected at least 1 Avios in the proceeding 12 months. Full terms and conditions are available on avios.com Taxes fees and charges are subject to change. The price quoted for Reward Flight Saver may also be subject to change.
• Avios and the Avios logo are trademarks of the British Airways Plc group of companies. Avios Group (AGL) Limited. Registered office: Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY. Registered in England Company No. 2260073.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights