Get Avios with your Clubcard vouchers and begin your next adventure. Flights, hotels, theme parks, days out or holidays: they’re all available.
What you get
Turn your everyday shopping into something more exciting with Avios, the travel rewards points that take you places. Simply exchange your Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Avios and your fruit and veg could become airline tickets.
Whatever you're saving for, be it a flight to Rome, a trip to Madame Tussauds or Disneyland Paris by Eurostar, or even just a weekend away at a luxury hotel, Avios can get you there quickly.
Just shop as normal at Tesco with your Clubcard and then exchange your vouchers using the basket tool (every £2.50 of vouchers gets you 600 Avios).
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. Avios will be credited to your account within 28 days.
- If you’re an existing Avios account holder the Avios will be credited to your existing account.
- If you’re a new Avios customer a new account will be opened for you and within 21 days you’ll receive a New Joiner’s Pack.
Note: You can automatically convert your Clubcard Points into Avios by signing up to your 'My Clubcard Account' and ticking the box to opt in the 'My Preferences' page.
Visit their website at www.avios.com/gb/en_gb/.
- Buyer BewareBy Qawra01 December 2013aged 45 to 54
When Airmiles changed over to Avios they clearly stated it was going to be a good thing for their passengers. To start with they stated that you would have many more airlines to choose from and not just BA but this is not the case as when I tried to book flights with BA's partner Iberia I was informed that only BA flights were available using only avios points - so no extra airlines available as stated. Then there is the fees, which were stated as you will pay only £27 but this has steadily gone up by 30% to £35 per return flight with an additional £10 each way if you wish book your seat which is over three times the price that most other airlines charge. Definitely not as described pre-launch. As there is poor availability - Ever increasing fees - No other airlines available unless you pay even more fees - Excessive seat booking fee. On long-haul flights the fees are so high that they are almost the same price as a full price seat from many other airlines. How is this all an improvement on the totally free flights on the Airmiles system.
- Great for long haul upgradeBy Oscar4430 November 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Used for upgrading to business class to Las Vegas. Couldn't have afforded to pay cash for this class. Tried via website but had problem as flying from Edinburgh and website only showed flights Edinburgh to Gatwick and then Heathrow to Las Vegas, which meant we would have to change airports in London. Phoned and very friendly operator sorted it all out so that we didn't have to change airports. Easy to do just pay cash for lower class and you can upgrade to next class with Avios, just need to pay difference in taxes. Bonus was that we qualified for extra Avios and Tier points as well. Would definitely use in same way again.Date used : 01/10/2013
- Use Avios For HotelsBy RugbyFan28 November 2013aged 55 to 64Female
I have used Avios a couple of times now for an overnight stay in Paris for the rugby Internationals. This time I included Eurostar and the Avios meant I could afford the trip! I wouldn't use them for long haul flights but Europe and hotel only deals are great!Date used : 20/11/2013
- RubbishBy Earthbound27 November 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Impossible to book flights in school holidays even 11 months ahead; conflicting advice when telephoning; hotel exchange rate very poor - barely more than the face value of the Tesco vouchers. I'm stuck with 73000 avios points I can't use.Date used : 27/11/2013
- Please make Avios more like Air MilesBy TheFatTeddy19 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Please bring back Air Miles - when flights were 100 per cent free! Avios are okay - and we do use them. But we always get charged for taxes. That means a round trip to most of Europe with Avios is £35 per person. Still - worth doing - just about! But a round trip anywhere else has such huge extra charges , we think it's not worth it. I'd prefer to use MORE Avios - and avoid these horrid extra charges.Date used : 19/11/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please choose carefully, your BA Executive Club Avios cannot be converted back to Clubcard points.
• For every £2.50 of Clubcard vouchers, you’ll receive 600 Avios.
Terms & Conditions
• Avios are held and issued subject to Avios Terms and Conditions – copies available on request by calling 0844 49 333 99. Calls cost 9.9p plus up to 5p pm from BT unlimited weekend plan. Mobile and other providers charges may vary. Calls may be recorded. Other providers may vary. Calls may be monitored or recorded to improve customer services.
• Voucher exchange is subject to Clubcard and Avios Terms and Conditions.
• All bookings are strictly subject to availability which may be limited on some routes at certain times especially during peak periods. The total number of seats available for Avios bookings will vary from route to route and from week to week depending on commercial demand. Please visit the zone map for the latest availability. All bookings are subject to Avios terms and conditions and the Carriers conditions of carriage. Reward Flight Saver includes airline taxes fees and surcharges – all you pay is the Avios fare plus £30 per person. Reward Flight Saver is available on British Airways and Iberia flights in Avios zones 1-3 in economy class. It's available to Regular Collectors - that's members who have collected at least 1 Avios in the proceeding 12 months. Full terms and conditions are available on avios.com Taxes fees and charges are subject to change. The price quoted for Reward Flight Saver may also be subject to change.
• Avios and the Avios logo are trademarks of the British Airways Plc group of companies. Avios Group (AGL) Limited. Registered office: Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY. Registered in England Company No. 2260073.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights