RHS Individual Membership
Whether you enjoy value for money family days out or nurturing your own green space, RHS membership has something for you.
Exchange your Clubcard vouchers for RHS membership today and you’ll enjoy more than 150 great family days out including free entry to events at RHS Gardens including Butterflies in the Glasshouse at Wisley in Surrey - on now until 9th March 2014.
What you get
You’ll enjoy a whole year of gardening adventures when you choose RHS membership – it’s the perfect gift for one or two people. Just exchange £17 in Clubcard vouchers and you’ll make the most of the these exclusive member benefits:
• Great family days out to share: join us with a family guest for free (or two children aged 5 – 16 years) at the four RHS Gardens (Wisley, Hyde Hall, Rosemoor and Harlow Carr). Plus, plan fun weekends with a further 150 gardens to explore across the UK.
• Put your feet up with their monthly magazine The Garden: it’s jam-packed with tips to try in your own green space and RHS's pick of gardens to explore.
• Get priority on RHS Show tickets: enjoy early booking, discounted tickets and more at world famous shows - RHS Chelsea Flower Show and RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show included
• By choosing RHS membership, you’ll also be supporting the world’s largest gardening charity to bring the joy of gardening to millions, so you’ll be giving something back too.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
Visit their website at www.rhs.org.uk.
- Good to go to gardens!By Prunie26 Febuary 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I've had my card since July and it's been great. Entry to RHS gardens is free to member AND a member of family - we've been to RHS Harlow Carr several times, including 2 weeks ago when winter borders were beautiful, but good at all times of year. Also been to many other 'partner' gardens, which are free to RHS member, so 2 of you get in effectively for half price - beware though - often not for their whole opening season. The monthly magazine is interesting both for people who look at gardens and those who are gardeners. There is reduced entry to the various RHS shows, offers on plants, seeds collected in RHS gardens and occasional offers by e-mail (eg £5 off in shop if you spend £30). If you are interested in gardens, then this is a great deal!Date used : 01/07/2013
- Easy PeasyBy butterflypam11 December 2013aged 65 or overFemale
This was just SO easy! Much better and quicker than having to send forms by post. My membership card soon arrived and I have been making use of this reward. Membership of the RHS also includes free entry to various shows and events, so this is great value for money.Date used : 27/11/2013
- Great dealBy Rosiemay30 November 2013aged 55 to 64Female
I have bought RHS membership previously so wished to continue & was very pleasantly surprised when RHS contacted me to say the membership still ran till end of January 2014 so they would renew on 1st February to run for a further year. Great service from them & excellant exchange idea from Tesco
- Really Worth DoingBy Millarmaid30 November 2013aged 55 to 64Female
Quick, easy process, card arrived by post within 2 weeks, looking forward to lunch at Wisley and taking my mum out.Date used : 20/11/2013
- Really great way of using your clubcard vouchers.By pianomuppet12325 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I have been thinking about joining the RHS for a while. Then, when a friend was coming to visit, I realised that using my club card vouchers would actually almost get our money's worth in one visit. Easy, as ever, to purchase with vouchers and an extremely helpful service from the RHS too. Great way of using your vouchers; fab value for money.Date used : 10/11/2013
Add to basket
• Offer is available for new RHS members only, and cannot be used to renew existing memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used to renew existing memberships.
• RHS membership is valid for one member who can also bring 1 family guest or 2 children (aged 5 - 16 years) for free to the four RHS Gardens.
• Children under 5 years go free.
Terms & Conditions
• RHS membership terms and conditions apply, please visit www.rhs.org.uk for details.
• The RHS is the world’s largest gardening charity – Registered Charity Number 222879/SC038262.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.