RHS Individual Membership
Whether you enjoy value for money family days out or nurturing your own green space, RHS membership has something for you.
What you get
Exchange your Clubcard vouchers for RHS membership today and you’ll enjoy a whole year of great days out across the UK for less!
You’ll enjoy a whole year of gardening adventures when you choose RHS membership – it’s the perfect gift for one or two people. Just exchange £18 in Clubcard vouchers and you’ll make the most of the these exclusive member benefits:
• Great family days out to share: join us with a family guest for free (or two children aged 5 – 16 years) at the four RHS Gardens (Wisley, Hyde Hall, Rosemoor and Harlow Carr). Plus, plan fun weekends with a further 150 gardens to explore across the UK.
• Put your feet up with their monthly magazine The Garden: it’s jam-packed with tips to try in your own green space and RHS's pick of gardens to explore.
• Get priority on RHS Show tickets: enjoy early booking, discounted tickets and more at world famous shows - including RHS Chelsea Flower Show and RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show
• By choosing RHS membership, you’ll also be supporting the world’s largest gardening charity to bring the joy of gardening to millions, so you’ll be giving something back too.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Excellent valueBy Glads12 July 2015
This is an exceptionally good deal, bringing the cost of RHS membership within reach.
- Great ValueBy Gadgetgirl27 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
This arrived very quickly and I am looking forward to using it when I go to Hyde Hall next month. I love this way of buying as it feels as if it is FREE and allows me to take memberships out for things that I wouldn't be able to afford normally.Date used : 30/07/2015
- RHS membershipBy Hammersanne26 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I applied for membership of the Royal Horticultural Society using some Tesco clubcard points. My card arrived very quickly. I am looking forward to going to Hyde Hall and Wisley.
- Excellent valueBy deasxoldxman26 June 2015
The use of the Clubcard boost makes the cost of membership affordable. I shall be making very great use of this over the year.
- Good value offerBy RogerD10 June 2015aged 65 or overMale
This is a good use of Clubcard boost, saving a lot above the cash price for membership. The application takes a week for RHS to process after applying, so its worth applying early for later visits to the gardens. Membership allows free entry for one additional member of your family.Date used : 01/06/2015
Add to basket
• Offer is available for new RHS members only, and cannot be used to renew existing memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used to renew existing memberships.
• RHS membership is valid for one member who can also bring 1 family guest or 2 children (aged 5 - 16 years) for free to the four RHS Gardens.
• Children under 5 years go free.
Terms & Conditions
• RHS membership terms and conditions apply, please visit www.rhs.org.uk for details.
• The RHS is the world’s largest gardening charity – Registered Charity Number 222879/SC038262.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.