RHS Individual Membership
Whether you enjoy value for money family days out or nurturing your own green space, RHS membership has something for you.
What you get
Exchange your Clubcard vouchers for RHS membership today and you’ll enjoy a whole year of great days out across the UK for less!
You’ll enjoy a whole year of gardening adventures when you choose RHS membership – it’s the perfect gift for one or two people. Just exchange £17 in Clubcard vouchers and you’ll make the most of the these exclusive member benefits:
• Great family days out to share: join us with a family guest for free (or two children aged 5 – 16 years) at the four RHS Gardens (Wisley, Hyde Hall, Rosemoor and Harlow Carr). Plus, plan fun weekends with a further 150 gardens to explore across the UK.
• Put your feet up with their monthly magazine The Garden: it’s jam-packed with tips to try in your own green space and RHS's pick of gardens to explore.
• Get priority on RHS Show tickets: enjoy early booking, discounted tickets and more at world famous shows - including RHS Chelsea Flower Show and RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show
• By choosing RHS membership, you’ll also be supporting the world’s largest gardening charity to bring the joy of gardening to millions, so you’ll be giving something back too.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Great Value!By happy1mummy05 November 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Fantastic already enjoying the membership benefit. Took children to Wisley in half term had a great day outside! Children got to take part in the Climb a Tree event. Customer service at RHS was brilliant, nothing is too much trouble! Really pleased would recommend this to everyone!Date used : 29/10/2014
- Brilliant purchaseBy minibear28 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Am so glad i used my tesco clubcard vouchers to buy a years RHS membership. Am so looking forward to using it. Would certainly recommend this offer to other people.Date used : 28/09/2014
- Super value!By JLLB22 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Given that RHS personal membership allows the cardholder to bring a guest, this felt like just a no-brainer to invest in. The Tesco clubcard conversion rate was really great, so we enjoyed our first visit to the RHS show at Wisley in early September on the back of it. The membership card had not arrived in time, but the customer services team were so helpful and emailed through confirmation for us to present at the gate on arrival. Looking forward to revisiting Wisley many times and the other partnership gardens.Date used : 07/09/2014
- Coming up rosesBy Allotmenteer16 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
My Royal Horticultural Society membership is very valuable to me and using Tesco Clubcard's boost scheme to pay for the membership means it is also a very affordable luxury. They say every little helps, but this scheme is a Big Help. Love it. Thank you!Date used : 01/09/2014
- What's not to like?By Wirley01 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
This card compliments our National Trust and English Heritage cards. When we go on holiday, we hardly spend any money on entrance fees. We tend to spend quite a bit in the tea rooms though! The only thing to watch is even if you buy a joint membership, the card only lets one member in free to partner gardens. However, this isn't made clear. I believe both can enter the 4 main RHS gardens for free though. You can also use it in some gardens abroad.Date used : 01/09/2014
Add to basket
• Offer is available for new RHS members only, and cannot be used to renew existing memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used to renew existing memberships.
• RHS membership is valid for one member who can also bring 1 family guest or 2 children (aged 5 - 16 years) for free to the four RHS Gardens.
• Children under 5 years go free.
Terms & Conditions
• RHS membership terms and conditions apply, please visit www.rhs.org.uk for details.
• The RHS is the world’s largest gardening charity – Registered Charity Number 222879/SC038262.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.