RHS Individual Membership
Whether you enjoy value for money family days out or nurturing your own green space, RHS membership has something for you.
What you get
Exchange your Clubcard vouchers for RHS membership today and you’ll enjoy a whole year of great days out across the UK for less!
You’ll enjoy a whole year of gardening adventures when you choose RHS membership – it’s the perfect gift for one or two people. Just exchange £17 in Clubcard vouchers and you’ll make the most of the these exclusive member benefits:
• Great family days out to share: join us with a family guest for free (or two children aged 5 – 16 years) at the four RHS Gardens (Wisley, Hyde Hall, Rosemoor and Harlow Carr). Plus, plan fun weekends with a further 150 gardens to explore across the UK.
• Put your feet up with their monthly magazine The Garden: it’s jam-packed with tips to try in your own green space and RHS's pick of gardens to explore.
• Get priority on RHS Show tickets: enjoy early booking, discounted tickets and more at world famous shows - including RHS Chelsea Flower Show and RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show
• By choosing RHS membership, you’ll also be supporting the world’s largest gardening charity to bring the joy of gardening to millions, so you’ll be giving something back too.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Coming up rosesBy Allotmenteer16 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
My Royal Horticultural Society membership is very valuable to me and using Tesco Clubcard's boost scheme to pay for the membership means it is also a very affordable luxury. They say every little helps, but this scheme is a Big Help. Love it. Thank you!Date used : 01/09/2014
- What's not to like?By Wirley01 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
This card compliments our National Trust and English Heritage cards. When we go on holiday, we hardly spend any money on entrance fees. We tend to spend quite a bit in the tea rooms though! The only thing to watch is even if you buy a joint membership, the card only lets one member in free to partner gardens. However, this isn't made clear. I believe both can enter the 4 main RHS gardens for free though. You can also use it in some gardens abroad.Date used : 01/09/2014
- RHS Individual MembershipBy Rosebush25 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Membership through Tesco Clubcard is an excellent idea, as to purchase with cash could be classed as a luxury item that people would not necessarily participate in. I have obtained a membership for myself and my husband so that we can both take advantage of the Partner Gardens scheme as well as the main RHS gardens, giving us a lot of places to visit.Date used : 24/08/2014
- The Best Way to 'Spend' Your Rewards!!By MrsTildy24 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
As a keen gardener this reward is perfect for me. All year round entry and free parking for me and a friend with loads to do beyond 'just' visiting the RHS gardens and up to 300 'companion' gardens.....Craft Fairs, Food Festivals, Plant Shows, Christmas events children's activities, Butterflies in the Glasshouse at Wisley, farmers markets at Hyde Hall and so, so much more. There's also the opportunity to meet, chat to and gain helpful advice from lovely staff and volunteers. Enjoy reduced priced or free entry to RHS London shows and reduced priced tickets for Chelsea, Tatton Park and the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show, as well as priority booking and members only evenings. Absolutely the best way to 'spend' my points.Date used : 21/08/2014
- excellent valueBy Mewsingcat24 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Already have got money back on one visit to Wisley. Looking forward to getting more enjoyment from the flower shows there, and at Hampton Court and Chelsea.Date used : 21/08/2014
Add to basket
• Offer is available for new RHS members only, and cannot be used to renew existing memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used to renew existing memberships.
• RHS membership is valid for one member who can also bring 1 family guest or 2 children (aged 5 - 16 years) for free to the four RHS Gardens.
• Children under 5 years go free.
Terms & Conditions
• RHS membership terms and conditions apply, please visit www.rhs.org.uk for details.
• The RHS is the world’s largest gardening charity – Registered Charity Number 222879/SC038262.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.