RED Driving School 4 Hour Driving Lesson Package
Get your journey to a full driver's licence underway with a 4 hour introductory driving lesson package with RED, Britain's largest driving school.
What you get
Learning to drive and passing your driving test is an essential milestone for most of us. With RED Driving School, the chances of success are very high thanks to their reputation and confidence. They pass hundreds of thousands of people every year, and you could become one of them. By using Tesco Clubcard vouchers, you can exchange £40 of them for a 4 hour lesson package; the perfect introductory session at one of the leading driving schools in Britain.
RED's driving instructors are all DSA-registered, so you know they're professional. They'll ease amateurs into the process and tailor to the needs of returning drivers accordingly. They strive for the right amount of training, so they send you for your test when they know you're ready.
Additional benefits of learning with RED include discount block booking, Pass Plus training, and even help you practice for your theory test. RED operates throughout the nation too so, wherever you live, there'll be a RED instructor nearby.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
Visit their website at www.reddrivingschool.com.
- bad experienceBy steve2127 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Male
We booked 2 two hour sessions for our daughter. the first lesson he was 20 minutes late arriving. The second time he didnt turn up and we had to phone him. He eventually turned up an hour later but was not in the best of moods and really upset our daughter. I would not reccomend RED to anyone.Date used : 17/02/2014
- Poor serviceBy Rose2211 November 2013
I requested two 4 hour driving deal for my twin daughters. It was advertised that there were two available driving instructors in the area, so I booked online but then received a phonecall to say that there was actually only one instructor working in the area. We were then informed that this instructor did not have the time to do 2 two hour lessons....was this because of special offer?! Definately would not recommend...poor customer service, two very disappointed daughters.
- Excellent InstructorBy Mariag08 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We purchased this a year ago for our son for his 17th. He had an excellent instructor and passed his test first time within 10 weeks of starting to learn with only 1 minor fault. Would recommend this companyDate used : 27/10/2012
- good deal - but company a let downBy doddy22 September 2013aged 45 to 54Male
we surprised our son with this deal for his sevententh birthday. eventually he managed to take both sets of lessons. it may have been unfortunate co-incidence, but the instructor we used was exceptionally unreliable. The first lesson on his birthday was late and the second took 2 attempts to book. he was naturally disappointed. we would have carried on with red, but after the third time of being let down on lesson booking (which I paid for) enough was enough and I went somewhere else. So if you are looking for an intro to driving it's OK (if they turn up), but the lesson afterwards are very expensiveDate used : 02/09/1996
Add to basket
• Offer is not available in Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Scilly Isles, and the Isle of Man
• Offer is not available to existing RED driving school pupils.
• Only one 4 hour driving lesson package per learner.
Terms & Conditions
• Offer is for manual driving lessons and is subject to availability and instructor coverage in your area.
• Offer is not available in Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Scilly Isles, and the Isle of Man.
• Offer is not available to existing RED Driving School pupils.
• Offer is not available in conjunction with any other RED offer or promotion.
• Only one RED Driving School offer per Learner. This can be the 2 Hour Lesson or the 4 Hour Driving Lesson Package, but not both.
• The 4 hours tuition must be taken in two, 2 hourly sessions and may not be taken on the day of the driving test.
• The offer expires 6 months after the issue of the voucher code by Tesco Clubcard if all lessons are not taken.
• Individuals must hold a valid UK driving licence (provisional or full).
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.