Europcar - UK car hire
Hire a car from the UK's leading car and van hire specialists. Their range of vehicles is vast and allows for all occasions from people-carrying to wedding transportation.
What you get
Exchanging £10 in Clubcard vouchers gets you £30 in Europcar token codes to spend on hiring a vehicle for any reason in the UK.
Need transport from airports or round a chaotic city? Europcar, with over 200 branches across the UK, can help. Their fleet of cars is 50,000 strong so they're more than likely able to provide you with something to your liking.
Offering hybrids for a greener environment and, with the likes of their Prestige Range catering for the transport at weddings and other special occasions, Europcar's range covers hundreds of possibilities, meaning you get as much choice as possible for your discounted vehicle hire.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Why UK only?By GrumpyPat12 June 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Wanted to book a car at Cork airport in Eire. Found out that this specific Europcar site only applies to UK locations. So tried the Affordable cars option and lo and behold they, along with most of the other main dealers , were able to offer quotes for Europcar from Cork Airport and other Irish locations. Be aware that the tokens only apply to the basic price quoted. Airport fees, as much as 28 euros in Ireland , may be excluded and payable at the time of collection. Also excluded are optional additionals for the Supermax cover (Excess cover) ( £5 a day) and if you wish to buy a specific Zero excess cover, ( between 17 and 23 euros per day ) this additional will also have to be paid for at collection point. Only about half your charges could be covered by your Boost token. Why make things so complicated????? All these can or could be requested on line so why not allow the tokens to pay for the total cost.Date used : 12/06/2014
- hassle free way to save moneyBy anonymous1410 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Having read the previous reviews I was cautious about this but just followed the instructions , phoned the required no where they couldn't have been more helpful and made a massive saving on a one way long distance van hire. I am just about to use them again and hope the service and savings will be as good. There was absolutely no hassle collecting or dropping off the vehicle despite the local Europcar centre never having come across anyone using clubcard vouchers before!Date used : 02/05/2014
- A good use of my tokens!By banger10 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I can't quite believe what a good deal this is. We need a week's car hire in Scotland in August and originally got a quote from Europcar, using this deal they are charging slightly more, but using the tokens you only need a third of this. Both reps I spoke to at Europcar were great and the Tesco side of things is very self explanatory. I would add Europcar charge £20 a day to reduce your excess (hefty otherwise) down to zero, but from what I've seen all other firms do the same, so what may seem initially like a great quote gets bumped right up. Yes you will get charged for the phone calls, but that seems a small price to pay for an otherwise expensive holiday overhead.Date used : 10/06/2014
- Don't understand the pointBy Flikola09 June 2014aged 25 to 34
Rang up to book it, I got quoted a price which was fine but then I told them I wanted to use my club card vouchers and they said it would cost more to use them and they added an extra twenty quid onto my quote, so what actually is the point of using the vouchers?? Also the woman on the end of the phone was having a lot of trouble understanding me and it took ages to book and the call cost a small fortune too!!! Very disappointed :(Date used : 05/06/2014
- europcar is the bestBy 04 June 2014aged 45 to 54Male
I have used many car hire companies, i have used Europcar twice now with Tesco boost. It's a pain having to ring Europcar twice, once to get a quote so you know how many tokens you need, then you phone back to book your car, that was the hard bit, but its worth it. When you collect car, they ask for your drivers license, they give you the keys and off you go, no hard sell of there extra insurance ect.Date used : 22/05/2014
Add to basket
• Please call Europcar on 0871 384 3107 to check availability and pricing before purchasing your token.
• Token codes can only be used towards Pay on Arrival rates.
• Hire must be booked within 6 months of token code issue. Token codes can only be redeemed against new bookings and cannot be added to existing bookings.
• Token codes are only valid against car hire within the UK mainland and Northern Ireland.
• Bookings must be made a minimum of one working day before the start of the hire.
• For deposit purposes, a valid credit card in the name of the driver will be required to make a booking.
• Only one token code is permitted per booking.
Terms & Conditions
• Token code and value must be stated at the time of booking.
• All bookings are subject to availability and at participation locations only
• Europcar’s standard terms and conditions apply. See europcar.co.uk for details.
• Tokens codes cannot be used to pay the deposit.
• Tokens code cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts/promotions or contracted rates.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.