Europcar - UK car hire
Hire a car from the UK's leading car and van hire specialists. Their range of vehicles is vast and allows for all occasions from people-carrying to wedding transportation.
What you get
Exchanging £10 in Clubcard vouchers gets you £30 in Europcar token codes to spend on hiring a vehicle for any reason in the UK.
Need transport from airports or round a chaotic city? Europcar, with over 200 branches across the UK, can help. Their fleet of cars is 50,000 strong so they're more than likely able to provide you with something to your liking.
Offering hybrids for a greener environment and, with the likes of their Prestige Range catering for the transport at weddings and other special occasions, Europcar's range covers hundreds of possibilities, meaning you get as much choice as possible for your discounted vehicle hire.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
Visit their website at www.europcar.co.uk/.
- Awful service experienceBy Serviceshopper11 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Before I exchanged my vouchers I called Europcar to check Tesco vouchers valid for a van hire and to ask how to use them and I was told to key the token number in online. How wrong that was! You can not key the token code in, you have to call a premium line number and pay a higher hire price than quoted online. Just spent 45 minutes on the phone to 4 different people in various customer service & reservations departments to actually book the van. The call has cost me best part of £5 plus the extra charge so it's cost me almost 25% of the token value to actually spend it. Will post later to advise how they deal with the arising complaint. Not impressed so far!Date used : 11/02/2014
- a company who doesn't know its own policiesBy kenp29 January 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I called the number and was pleasantly surprised for it to be answered immediately. a very helpful agent processed my car hire and I was given a reference number with which I should call back when I have exchanged my Tesco vouchers. Several hours later I called back only to be told infact I couldn't use the vouchers on jersey. A complete waste of time and effort. I then had a ten minute chat (at my cost) with a customer service assistant who informed me I should not have been given the reference. So I know have Tesco vouchers for europcar when I am going to book AVIS.Date used : 29/01/2014
- Telephone service very poorBy Hyde07 January 2014
Like the previous reviewer I phoned the telephone number suggested, to check availibility. I hung on for about 10 minutes and the phone line went dead, and presume I have been charged for this. If there are opening hours within which one needs to phone to get a service these should be advertised.Date used : 07/01/2014
- 12 minutes waiting and cut off!By 22 December 2013aged 45 to 54Male
Waited12 minutes in a queue being charged and then the line went dead. Charged £1 but did not even get to speak to anyoneDate used : 21/12/2013
- Excellent valueBy GDA3110 December 2013aged 45 to 54Male
I arranged to hire a car from Southampton Airport at fairly short notice and decided to use Europcar for the first time as it was a Tesco partner. The booking via Europcar’s call centre was politely and capably dealt with by one of their staff who confirmed the car I wanted was available. He made a provisional booking in my name to give me time to go online and order my Clubcard tokens which boosted the value of my vouchers three-fold. This was easy an easy process and efficiently handled online at the Tesco website. £20 worth of tokens bought me a full weekend’s hire of a 13 reg Corsa with just 7,000 miles on the clock. It was waiting for me at the airport and was ready for immediate collection. Be aware that the 0871 number on which bookings must be made are charged at 8p per minute, that you need to give credit card details for a “virtual” deposit of £250, and that the standard excess in the case of damage to the car is £1,000. All in all, a highly satisfactory experience and very good value for money.Date used : 07/12/2013
Add to basket
• Please call Europcar on 0871 384 3107 to check availability and pricing before purchasing your token.
• Token codes can only be used towards Pay on Arrival rates.
• Hire must be booked within 6 months of token code issue. Token codes can only be redeemed against new bookings and cannot be added to existing bookings.
• Token codes are only valid against car hire within the UK mainland and Northern Ireland.
• Bookings must be made a minimum of one working day before the start of the hire.
• For deposit purposes, a valid credit card in the name of the driver will be required to make a booking.
• Only one token code is permitted per booking.
Terms & Conditions
• Token code and value must be stated at the time of booking.
• All bookings are subject to availability and at participation locations only
• Europcar’s standard terms and conditions apply. See europcar.co.uk for details.
• Tokens codes cannot be used to pay the deposit.
• Tokens code cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts/promotions or contracted rates.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.