Visit IWM Duxford, one of the biggest and most popular visitor attractions in the East of England, and find out more about the impact of aviation on the nature of war and on people's lives.
What you get
IWM Duxford takes you on an unforgettable journey through the history of aviation in times of war and peace.
Set within the best-preserved Second World War airfield in Europe, IWM Duxford is a vibrant museum that marries its fascinating past with contemporary displays, interactive exhibitions and exciting events. You can explore IWM Duxford in its entirety using your Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £5.50 in vouchers and the entry token is yours.
Lose yourself for a whole day amongst some of the world’s most iconic aircraft including the legendary Spitfire, Lancaster, Concorde and the Blackbird spy plane. Get hands-on with their award-winning interactive exhibitions before exploring under, over and around the amazing aircraft and fascinating objects that bring IWM Duxford to life.
With one of the finest collections of tanks, military vehicles and artillery in the UK, they also show the impact of technological development on war and conflict.
IWM Duxford is conveniently located at junction 10 of the M11 motorway, approximately 15 minutes from Cambridge and 40 minutes from the M25. There is ample free parking.
You can explore IWM Duxford in its entirety using your Clubcard vouchers. Even better, children under 16 come free!
October Half Term Activities
Daily from 25 October to 2 November 2014
Join us this October half term to find out about aerial warfare during the First World War. Our costumed interpreter, representing a First World War pilot, will tell the story of aircraft development during the Great War. Help to build a large-scale model of a First World War aircraft, try on mini-First World War uniforms and get hands-on with some craft fun. On selected days, you can also meet veterans from a wide range of military conflicts.
Activities are included in general admission. Visitors under 16 come free.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tokens you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
- Fantastic day outBy Kazm08 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We went to Duxford as a two family group with 2 children (who have free entrance), 3 young adults and 4 adults. We all had a brilliant day and there was so much to see. We spent the whole day there and all said we will go back, particularly as we can use our Clubcard vouchers. I can't recommend this as an interesting, informative, educational and downright enjoyable day out enough.Date used : 26/08/2014
- Absolutely great value for use of clubcard voucherBy TomsMum08 September 2014aged 65 or overFemale
A visit to Duxford was on my list of things to do and places to see before my 70th birthday! My granddaughter aged 21 came with me and we both had a hugely memorable time. Because I am a little wobbly on my feet, I should have organised a scooter and because I didn't, we managed to see only 3 of the spectacular areas. However, we were treated to a flypast by a Spitfire and aerobatics by an american aviator. We had a picnic and a well deserved coffee in the cafe. The souvenir shop sold some great mementos but a CD of jitterbug music was not to be found. Never mind!! I will use some more vouchers to go again to see what I missed last time.Date used : 04/09/2014
- Terrific full day outBy forzarobur03 September 2014aged 55 to 64Male
We took our two grandchildren 7 & 6 who like something happening all the time !!. This was the place for them. Lots to see and do, taking us about six hours to do it. Static displays are wonderful and we also saw flying a spitfire, hawker hunter jet and two old planes.Take your own food and drink as cafe prices were very dear, so much so it was the most common comment you heard people making. Great day, lots of walking, loads to do and see. Enjoy.Date used : 27/08/2014
- DuxfordBy Wend101 September 2014
Brilliant day out, well worth a visit. Children go free. We started off the at number 8 and worked our way back which was the best for us. Concorde was fantastic. A++++Date used : 20/08/2014
- good day outBy dragonfly27 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
we took our grandchildren to duxford for the day. boys aged 9 &6 years. they enjoyed the day and playing with the interactive things, the youngest enjoyed the simulater flying and going on the planes like concorde. it,s a pity the planes outside weren't open to go on. they used to be when we've been before. our not so good points are joes café. we went there for lunch and it is very expensive and to be honest not very nice. the child packed lunch was a waste. the burger and chips at £8 again a waste as the burger didn't get eaten. we usualy take a packed lunch but as it was raining we did.nt. big mistake.Date used : 26/08/2014
Add to basket
• Children under 16 come free except at air show days.
Terms & Conditions
• Children under 16 come free except at air show days. Only IWM Duxford tokens will be accepted at IWM Duxford. The generic days out tokens are not valid.
• Tokens are not valid for air shows and events with non-standard admission prices where the adult price is more than £17.50 per ticket. Non applicable events in 2014 are: The D-Day Anniversary Air Show (24 and 25 May), Military Vehicle Show (15 June), Flying Legends Air Show (12 and 13 July), Spitfires, Merlins and Motors (26 July), The Duxford Air Show (13 and 14 September), ShowBus (21 September) and Remembrance Sunday (9 November; free admission for all on this day). The museum is closed on 24, 25 and 26 December. Please carefully check the museum’s opening times before you visit.
• The tokens cannot be used to book tickets in advance with IWM Duxford.
• The tokens must be given up on admission.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.