ASK Italian prides itself on its passion and love for Italian food; embrace their expertise with fantastic food at discount prices.
ASK Italian tokens will be issued by email as of Tuesday 28th May 2013. Paper tokens will no longer be available after that date.
What you get
Having teamed up with celebrity-status chef, Theo Randall, the ASK Italian chain has quality firmly within its sights. With fresh ingredients like their buffalo mozzarella, olive oil and tomato sauces, diners receive an authentic eating experience every time they visit. Why not make your visit easier by using Clubcard vouchers? Just exchange £10 worth of them for £40 in ASK Italian tokens.
ASK Italian's menu features a range of classic and contemporary dishes including ravioli, gnocchi, fish and grills, and a vast selection of pizzas. Their Prima Pizzas have thin, crispy bases piled high with toppings and are served with chilli olive oil. There's a kids menu which offers a healthy starter, a range of mains and desserts plus colouring activities to keep busy minds occupied. For every meal bought from the kids menu, 25p of it goes to Great Ormand Street Hospital.
Whether it's a romantic meal out or a quick catch up with friends, ASK Italian delivers taste, atmosphere, and friendliness with a classic Italian twist.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your rewards tokens with ASK Italian, download this additional information about ASK Italian (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.askitalian.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
Add to basket
The fine print
• There is a maximum of 8 quests per party when using Tesco tokens.
• ASK Italian tokens cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, vouchers, set menus (but includes the Kids Set Menu) or used to buy gift cards.
• Tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only
Terms & Conditions
• ASK Italian tokens can be used as full or part payment for food only (ASK Italian tokens cannot be used to purchase drinks or towards promotional and set menus) you can top them up with cash, no change is given from ASK Italian tokens and they cannot be used for a tip.
• Maximum of 8 guests per party.
• Your tokens should arrive within 5 working days of your order being placed. Orders should be made at least 28 days before you intend to book with a supplier or visit a partner.
• ASK Italian tokens cannot be used on takeaways. They are only valid when eating in at an ASK Italian restaurant.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.