Royal Caribbean International
Climb aboard a Royal Caribbean ship and it's not just the destination to get excited about, it's the journey too.
What you get
In order to make all the luxury, fun and relaxation of a Royal Caribbean holiday easier to enjoy, allow Clubcard vouchers to help. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, we'll send you £30 in Royal Caribbean tokens for you to throw in the holiday pot.
The Royal Caribbean cruise ship fleet is a host of variety. Not only do they ship thousands across the world to an abundance of destinations, but they've made extra effort to ensure each of their ships is unique in one way or another. There are six classes of ship in Royal Caribbean's fleet. So, you could visit the amphitheatre on Oasis Class; surf the crest of waves on Freedom Class; play golf or go rock climbing on Voyager Class; enjoy the spatial vistas of Radiance Class; hit the jackpot in Vision Class's casino; or indulge in pure relaxation on a Sovereign Class ship.
How it works
1. Simply select the amount of Clubcard vouchers you want to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over will go back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send two emails to your Tesco.com email address. One will confirm your order. Another will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
Visit their website at www.royalcaribbean.co.uk.
Add to basket
The fine print
• All cruise holidays must be booked a minimum of 56 days before departure.
• Cruise holidays must be over 5 nights in duration and at least one member of party must be 21 years of age.
• Cost of the cruise aspect of the holiday shall be a minimum of £500 per person before application of any token amount.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens redeemable against all new bookings of Royal Caribbean International cruise holidays. Tokens cannot be redeemed against existing bookings or bookings made online via Royal Caribbean website.
• Tokens redeemable against the cruise element of the holiday only and cannot be used against any Flight costs, Taxes, Air Add-ons & upgrades, Pre-Paid Gratuities, Car Parking, Hotels & transfers, On-board spend & Shore Excursions and administration Fees. Tokens are not combinable with any other offers.
• Once the booking is made using tokens no additional tokens may be used at a later date to pay any balance.
• All bookings must be made via the dedicated booking phone line 0844 493 3020 only although information may be obtained via Supplier’s website.
• All bookings subject to booking conditions available at www.royalcaribbean.co.uk which contains important information including, but not limited to, cancellation charges, applicable passport and visa requirements, guest conduct policy and specific advice relating to minors, and information for guests who are pregnant and those that may have medical conditions.
• Cancellation policy as per booking conditions except that Royal Caribbean International shall retain the cash aspect of any payment made for any booking as applicable to satisfy cancellation charges before making refunds. Where the cash element is insufficient to cover cancellation charges the face value of any voucher will be reduced by an amount equal to those charges and Royal Caribbean International shall arrange to convert the remaining face value of any vouchers after such deductions back into Clubcard points where applicable.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens issued after 13th August 2012 cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights