Highland Wildlife Park
Feast your eyes on some amazing wildlife at the Highland Wildlife Park. It's home to the UK's only polar bears, other famous predators, and beautiful red pandas.
What you get
The Highland Wildlife Park is situated in the outstanding Cairngorms National Park and is a great day out for the family. Witness some of the world's endangered animals, even take a self-driven tour of the enclosure, for less with Clubcard vouchers.
All you need to do is exchange £2.50 in vouchers and you'll get £10 back in tokens to put towards admission costs. From then on, the park is yours to explore as you wish.
The collection of animals here includes traditional Scottish wildlife as well as globally recognisable ones. From native wildcats to Walker, the polar bear, Amur tigers and a single capercaillie, the rarest of the grouse family in Scotland.
There is a huge selection of unusual hoofed animals that can't be found anywhere else in the UK including Red Deer, European Reindeer, Musk Ox and Bactrian Camel.
The wildlife centre really is awash with exotic and majestic beasts which help set it apart from anywhere similar.
How it works
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out token, download this additional information about Days Out token (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.highlandwildlifepark.org/.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- A brilliant day out, you get to feed the wild cat!By RosieH07 October 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Visited the Park when I was up in Scotland on Holiday. It really is a great little place. There's lots to see and do and theirs lots of deer's, stags and reindeer too look at and you can buy food to feed them too. When I was their the otters had just had babies which was really nice to see. The falconry experience is well worth a watch, you get to watch a display with owls and other birds of pray, you sit in a big circle and the keeper lets them fly above you and with the owls she even makes them sit right next to you so you can stroke them. They have feeding times through the day for the deer's, reindeer's, otters, wild cats and the Wolves. It really is worth going early and getting to see all of theses feeding's as you can get up quite close and personal with some of the animals, especially with the Deer's and the Wild Cats, the keepers let you feed them =] You don't pay any extra for any of the feeding's or for the falconry display it's all included in entry which is really good. They have a nice little cafe too that's not too expensive. It's a great day out, would highly recommend visiting.Date used : 03/07/2012
- Well worth a visitBy Alzbheta15 August 2013aged 35 to 44Female
I took my 3 daughters here for the day and we all had a great time. The girls are age 6, 6 and 4. I was a bit nervous about driving my car through the animal enclosure, but it was absolutely fine. The girls were really excited to see the animals from the car which is something we've never done before, although the youngest was a bit scared by the size and proximity of some animals, particularly the Bison (she was in the front seat at the time). Then we parked and spent many hours walking around the central part investigating the animals and returning to many of the enclosures again later to see the same animals again. We all had a fantastic time, with everything being great, but some of the highlights included seeing the Polar Bears being fed, watching the little baby Snow Monkey, and seeing the Tiger Cubs. They hadn't been out to play the first time we went past their enclosure, but they were out to play with Mum when we went back later and they were a delight to watch. When it came time to leave, we drove round the Main Reserve again, which I'm so glad we did. We had done this when we arrived, which was late morning, but there were SO many cars going round then, I felt as if I needed to keep going and keep up with the car in front, so as not to block or delay anyone else. But when we went back round again at 5pm, it was like we were the only car on the road and we could stop and watch for as long as we liked, so we got more of a chance to look and see things further away, and to watch them. Fantastic day out, which is well-worth the entrance fee. And to get the 4 of us in for only £10 of Tesco vouchers is incredible value. We will go back (even though it's 2 hours drive from Grandma's house). I will wear better footwear too next time, as some of the paths are a bit stony.Date used : 14/08/2013
- Well worth a visit, or two!By YorkshireTeuchter17 June 2013aged 45 to 54Male
I have been to the highland Wildlife Park twice for work with groups of young adults and their babies, both times it was a resounding success and I enjoyed myself as much or more than them. Am hoping to get a family visit organised for July for 15 of us to go. And this is from someone with a natural distaste of zoos.Date used : 01/09/2012
Add to basket
The fine print
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• A token is not a pre-booked ticket.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.