Thompson & Morgan - £15 token code
- Visit their website
Give yourself or someone you know a wealth of choice at Thompson & Morgan with a £15 token code. They stock all the plants, flowers, fruit or veg you want as seeds or seedlings so you can grow everything yourself.
What you get
Whether you're just starting or fancy continuing your collection of flora and fauna, or know of someone that wants to, use Clubcard vouchers to bag yourself a £15 token code. Simply exchange £5 in Clubcard vouchers and you'll get a £15 Thompson & Morgan token code to use at your leisure. For personal use or as a gift, the results will be worth the wait.
This company is one of the UK's leading mail order seed and plant companies. They've got everything from Busy Lizzies to beetroot, poppy seeds to pumpkins, strawberries, raspberries, and rhubarb. For amateurs to seasoned gardeners, Thompson & Morgan are ideal candidates to help fill up your flower beds and veggie patches.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- GreatBy welshgardener07 July 2014aged 55 to 64Male
For £5 you get £15 worth so that cant be bad, used this offer several times and I give it 101/100, well recommendedDate used : 23/06/2014
- Fab Offer - would recommendBy SandC29 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Firstly please note you can only use 3 vouchers at a time but this was plenty for us and a real bargain! for every 4 packets of seed you purchase you get a 5th free and this still applies even though you are using the vouchers. Our veg garden is sorted for next growing season!!! the 9 clematis plug plants arrived in good, healthy condition and potted straight on and are thriving. They will be a good size next year. We also waited as T & M quite often do a free postage weekend - BARGAIN - they arrived before the promised dates and we are very, very happy - we will definitely be using them againDate used : 14/06/2014
- Dissapointing Customer ServiceBy Bob5729 June 2014aged 55 to 64Male
My experience of purchases from T and M using the Tesco vouchers is mixed. Many plants arrive in good health and go on to be successful but sometimes they arrive in a poor state, I have always been happy to accept this on the understanding that they will replace any inferior products supplied. This is where by disappointment focuses. I object to having to pay for an 0844 number (and being put on hold) when making enquiries or complaints. On occasion I have resorted to emailing the customer care department and the delay in receiving a reply has been far more than I would expect. Surely it would be in Thompson and Morgan's interest to provide a 0800 number for customers to improve both customer perception and service. I would like to support companies such as this but they need to improve their customer service.Date used : 25/08/2013
- FantasticBy tomanypetso29 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
The tokens I ordered last year have this year given me a garden full of plants with very little cost thanks to Tesco clubcard. I have just ordered my second lot of clubcard for next years garden. My garden has never looks so fab and at a great costDate used : 10/12/2013
- Some good, some bad!By Fife20 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Goods arrived well packaged and on time-though they were seeds so not a tricky package! But undoubtedly I should have read the small print! You can only use 3 vouchers at a time ( £45 in value) and postage is on top so a little more outlay than I had thought.Date used : 01/06/2014
Add to basket
• Token codes can only be used on www.thompson-morgan.com.
•A maximum of 3 Thompson & Morgan token codes can be redeemed per order.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes can only be used on www.thompson-morgan.com and cannot be used for Christmas gifts.
• Thompson & Morgan only deliver to UK addresses.
• Unless otherwise stated your plants will be sent by first class post within 28 days in good time for planting.
• A maximum of 3 Thompson & Morgan token codes can be redeemed per order.
• If you wish to use more than 3 x £15 token codes, then separate orders will need to be placed on Thompson & Morgan website.
• No change will be given if your order is less than the token codes values.
• A charge of £4.95 is applicable to plant orders and £1.95 to seed orders.
• Where an order includes both packets of seeds and plants, a maximum P&P charge of £6.90* will apply, regardless of the number of items ordered.
• Due to increased carriage costs, if you live in any of the following postcode locations then a £9.99 surcharge will be applied when ordering potatoes, fruit,bulbs, fertiliser and selected plants, vegetables and gardening products: BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, ZE, TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25, KW, IV, PA20-38, PA41-49, PA60-78, AB31-38, AB40-56, PH4-44, PH49-50.
• Please note that only one surcharge will be applied to your order.
• Your token code cannot be used to cover this.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.