Thompson & Morgan - £15 token code
- Visit their website
Give yourself or someone you know a wealth of choice at Thompson & Morgan with a £15 token code. They stock all the plants, flowers, fruit or veg you want as seeds or seedlings so you can grow everything yourself.
What you get
Whether you're just starting or fancy continuing your collection of flora and fauna, or know of someone that wants to, use Clubcard vouchers to bag yourself a £15 token code. Simply exchange £5 in Clubcard vouchers and you'll get a £15 Thompson & Morgan token code to use at your leisure. For personal use or as a gift, the results will be worth the wait.
Please remember, you can use a maximum of 3 codes per order, totalising £45 in token codes.This company is one of the UK's leading mail order seed and plant companies. They've got everything from Busy Lizzies to beetroot, poppy seeds to pumpkins, strawberries, raspberries, and rhubarb. For amateurs to seasoned gardeners, Thompson & Morgan are ideal candidates to help fill up your flower beds and veggie patches.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Great Clubcard BoostBy Daisydee25 October 2014aged 65 or overFemale
My second lot of plants ordered through Clubcard boost with Thompson and Morgan, and what great value, My summer begonias have been fantastic and I have just had the winter violas to replace them, the plants do arrive very small but they have been potted on and have already doubled in size. This is the way to have masses of plants for very little money using my Clubcard Boost.Date used : 02/10/2014
- Good dealBy SheffieldJill24 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
If you use these carefully you can save a good deal on plant purchases. As there are restrictions on how you use them and postage costs at Thompson an Morgan you have to do your maths to get the best out of them!Date used : 15/09/2014
- Good value for moneyBy Gretelgrottle17 October 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I am happy with the service I got from Thompson and Morgan. I ordered quite a few plants. One was not the one I ordered and Thompson and Morgan replaced that immediately. Two little seedlings did not thrive and could not be replaced as stock had run out. In the spring, I will ring them, and I am sure they will replace the two plants. Everything else I ordered seems to be ok. I would definitely recommend this Clubcard deal as a way of saving money on good quality plants.Date used : 23/06/2014
- A winner!By AliceF12 October 2014
Tripling the value of Tesco vouchers makes the fabulous extensive range of T&M products very affordable. I always buy my garlic & onion sets from T&M with Tesco vouchers!
- Thompson & Morgan £15 token codeBy cromarty09 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Easy to use. Got what I wanted. Promptly delivered.Date used : 09/10/2014
Add to basket
• Token codes can only be used on www.thompson-morgan.com.
•A maximum of 3 Thompson & Morgan token codes can be redeemed per order.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes can only be used on www.thompson-morgan.com and cannot be used for Christmas gifts.
• Thompson & Morgan only deliver to UK addresses.
• Unless otherwise stated your plants will be sent by first class post within 28 days in good time for planting.
• A maximum of 3 Thompson & Morgan token codes can be redeemed per order.
• If you wish to use more than 3 x £15 token codes, then separate orders will need to be placed on Thompson & Morgan website.
• No change will be given if your order is less than the token codes values.
• A charge of £4.95 is applicable to plant orders and £1.95 to seed orders.
• Where an order includes both packets of seeds and plants, a maximum P&P charge of £6.90* will apply, regardless of the number of items ordered.
• Due to increased carriage costs, if you live in any of the following postcode locations then a £9.99 surcharge will be applied when ordering potatoes, fruit,bulbs, fertiliser and selected plants, vegetables and gardening products: BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, ZE, TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25, KW, IV, PA20-38, PA41-49, PA60-78, AB31-38, AB40-56, PH4-44, PH49-50.
• Please note that only one surcharge will be applied to your order.
• Your token code cannot be used to cover this.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.